View Full Version : §§--> My request for FTN <--§§

Adama
12-15-2007, 01:19 PM
My Christmas Request

I think it's time to put in a request for the best tracker FTN.:D:D

I don't want to bored you guys with a long request so I'll keep this brief

Why I want FTN ?

I want it
Not because of rarity, I want it because I've heard that it has a great community,
The great selection of torrents
Fastest pre-times
No ratios and you only have to seed
And I would really love to join this wonderful tracker

So if anybody see that I deserve to get an invite and willing to invite me, I won't disappoint him because I'm an active member with always a high ratio (i can show ratio proofs)
I promise to be a good member.

Dear Santa, I have been good this year
FTN is my only wish

Thank you all for your attention.

StefanSamara
12-15-2007, 01:23 PM
you are funny , hope you get it ;)

dave12
12-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Part 2:

Second I want ftn because
My girlfriend got invited to FTN (I don’t know how she got that invite)
Three days later she called me and said:
“I don’t need a man who hasn't got an FTN account”
I was so shocked to say anything
Brandon I want my girl back
I really love her :cry::cry:
And I if I have no hope getting FTN
Do me a favor: disable her account (check for new user):naughty:

lol

good luck hope u got it

PRINCE
12-15-2007, 01:26 PM
frist
good luck
ftn great site (all people hope to join this site like me:rolleyes:)
second
why make another req
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-another-request-ftn-251738

Cheffy
12-15-2007, 01:27 PM
One would think that if your girlfriend had a FTN account she would be able to invite you once she have become a poweruser ?

If this is true, and believe me it does not really sound true. Then i say Dump your girl, forget about her. Go out party all night long.

Getting dumped because you dont have a high level tracker.. Well i guess it had to happen one day.
This have to go in some sort of record book.

Anyway, best of luck with your request and hope you manage to sort your life out :)

fatcat69
12-15-2007, 01:28 PM
dude just lock the thread before people spam it with bs as every other F*N req.

t0mmy
12-15-2007, 01:31 PM
its not too bad of a request. atleast hes creative :P

Medooooo
12-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Good req man .. i hope you get it .:)

shar
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Hope u will get it.
Wish you the best of luck.
And Merry Xmas to u and all the member's here.

Ronnie Coleman
12-15-2007, 02:23 PM
I saw Brandon and your girlfriend yesterday drinking coffee @ restaurant. Maybe that explains how she got invite. :D

Good luck on getting one. :)

Vitality
12-15-2007, 02:30 PM
he he he

goodluck mate.........

I saw Brandon and your girlfriend yesterday drinking coffee @ restaurant. Maybe that explains how she got invite. :D

Good luck on getting one. :)

kyrcer
12-15-2007, 03:24 PM
Nice novel :)

All best.

Sharm
12-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Good luck man .. i hope you get it

Adama
12-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Thank you all
still looking :fst::fst:

darkside2
12-15-2007, 05:17 PM
good luck man
u r good guy

wrongun92
12-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Warid, Hope you get it m8.

All the Best

grimms
12-15-2007, 06:52 PM
Good luck from the "Good Luck" club. Hope you get in.

SgtMajor
12-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Work with your girlfriend on getting her to PU and get her to invite you, simple really.

Besides that, put some time in here, make a contribution and make friends along the way, you never, you might not even have to ask openly for that invite after all.

FTN invites are like rocking horse shit at the moment, and without being harsh, you do not stand out to get one - yet.

Adama
12-15-2007, 07:45 PM
Besides that, put some time in here, make a contribution and make friends along the way, you never, you might not even have to ask openly for that invite after all.

i am an active member here at fst and i have freinds but they don't have FTN
and also i can't pm members here asking them for invites and say i am your freind :dry::dry: doesn't make sense

SgtMajor
12-15-2007, 08:04 PM
You might be an active member, but you have been in the invites section for less time than it takes an FTN member to get to PU and ask for the invite, simple logic suggests there are many more just as deserving as you who have been here much longer.

One piece of advice, never, ever PM anyone for an invite, let them ask if you would like an invite to (wherever).

Your best chance is to work with your g/f and get her to invite you, get a seedbox together, use the seedbox for the account and FTP back to both of you, easy.

danio
12-15-2007, 09:31 PM
You might be an active member, but you have been in the invites section for less time than it takes an FTN member to get to PU and ask for the invite, simple logic suggests there are many more just as deserving as you who have been here much longer.

One piece of advice, never, ever PM anyone for an invite, let them ask if you would like an invite to (wherever).

Your best chance is to work with your g/f and get her to invite you, get a seedbox together, use the seedbox for the account and FTP back to both of you, easy.

To SgtMajor: It is not impossible for a new FST user to receive an invite to FTN. Both I and fsephie are just as new as warid, and we got lucky with our recent requests. Even though i screwed up and pm:ed a bunch of guys here about my thread, someone willing to invite me found my thread at the last minute.

So to you warid, i wish you the best of luck with your request!

YoYoY
12-15-2007, 10:00 PM
Part 2:

Lol.......Good reason

Adama
12-15-2007, 10:46 PM

You're missing the point read part2 again :yup::yup:

and Thanks, Guys, for all of your kind words

linkin.park
12-16-2007, 02:07 AM
Good luck to you mate, you really deserve it

goysalh
12-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Good luck my friend you are very helpfull,hope you take it.

IGetMoney
12-16-2007, 02:22 AM
nice man hope you get it wish me luck 2

tweakz
12-16-2007, 02:40 AM

Thats such a hurting story...I sure as hell don't believe it!
How snakey people can be.:yup:

IGetMoney
12-16-2007, 02:44 AM
^ i think he meant it as a joke lol but im not sure

mrnobody
12-16-2007, 02:47 AM
Part 2:

YOU ARE AWESOME! :lol:

As for FTN invite....i think it's all about "right post in the right time" (in other words, it's all about "luck"). I mean, a burlap bag essay buys an invite or even a 4 page long essay. Meanwhile, a person with 100+ rep points can't get an invite (he sure has helped enough people, right?) but a guy with less than 100 post can get an invite or even worse...someone who gets thrashed badly by majority of well known FSTers gets an invite just because he knew the "right" person. Also, i don't totally agree with "do not pm" thingy. When i first came to FST...i pm'ed 5 user for FTN: three of them never responded back, one of them responded saying not to ask him for an invite...and another asked me for proof and stuff...and at last, he said "you will likely trade it"...so it didn't work for me indeed but, lately there were two users who pm'ed many users for FTN and were successful with their FTN adventure.

I agree that making friends is more secure (in most cases time consuming too) way of getting an invite. But, it's not likely a guy with FTN invite will easily be your friend (not especially in a invite begging place like this)...they will judge you 100x before they even come close to you. On the other hand, the one without FTN will more likely hang around you...so the best option is to wait try to get an invite...meanwhile wait for one of your friend to get an invite...if they get an invite...your changes of getting an invite is 100x times better than asking in forum.

Good Luck!

P.S. hope you get what i am saying ;)

RoSsoNeRI
12-16-2007, 03:49 AM
Part 2:

As for FTN invite....i think it's all about "right post in the right time" (in other words, it's all about "luck"). I mean, a burlap bag essay buys an invite or even a 4 page long essay. Meanwhile, a person with 100+ rep points can't get an invite (he sure has helped enough people, right?) but a guy with less than 100 post can get an invite or even worse...someone who gets thrashed badly by majority of well known FSTers gets an invite just because he knew the "right" person. Also, i don't totally agree with "do not pm" thingy. When i first came to FST...i pm'ed 5 user for FTN: three of them never responded back, one of them responded saying not to ask him for an invite...and another asked me for proof and stuff...and at last, he said "you will likely trade it"...so it didn't work for me indeed but, lately there were two users who pm'ed many users for FTN and were successful with their FTN adventure.

I agree that making friends is more secure (in most cases time consuming too) way of getting an invite. But, it's not likely a guy with FTN invite will easily be your friend (not especially in a invite begging place like this)...they will judge you 100x before they even come close to you. On the other hand, the one without FTN will more likely hang around you...so the best option is to wait try to get an invite...meanwhile wait for one of your friend to get an invite...if they get an invite...your changes of getting an invite is 100x times better than asking in forum.

Good Luck!

I totally agree with u man. It is all about luck.......users with a 1000 posts might not get one yet a user with 100 posts might. It's all about knowing the right person n even if u don't have any friends that have FTN (like me) then it's all about the inviter, how nice the person is, if they r willing to help u out or not. Most of them r not but some get lucky n they get gentle kind people who invite them.....

Anyways good luck warid, luv ur reasoning :D

Adama
12-16-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys
and IGetMoney (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/igetmoney-179168) wish you good luck with your request

mrnobody
12-16-2007, 05:48 PM
a free bump coz i am still rofling at Part 2

zorozilka
12-16-2007, 05:56 PM

call her back and say:

"i dont need a woman when i have Pussytorrents."

Adama
12-16-2007, 06:38 PM
lol thanks squirr3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/squirr3l-179360) :D:D:D

Adama
12-17-2007, 12:19 PM
bump

magushun
12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
yeah tell her:
O rly? I dont have an ftn acc, but i have a puretna acc, with lifetime buffer, i just dl some pov and u r dumped : D

Enlightened
12-17-2007, 12:29 PM

Good Luck!

I totally agree with u man. It is all about luck.......users with a 1000 posts might not get one yet a user with 100 posts might. It's all about knowing the right person n even if u don't have any friends that have FTN (like me) then it's all about the inviter, how nice the person is, if they r willing to help u out or not. Most of them r not but some get lucky n they get gentle kind people who invite them.....

Anyways good luck warid, luv ur reasoning :D

Did U guys Ever thought about, "It could be Ass Kissing too??""....LMAO, has absollutely NOTHING to do with Luck, It is all about ASS Kissing ....and Brown Nosing..:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

iNSOMNiA
12-17-2007, 12:30 PM

I will invite you if you post a pic of yourself with your keyboard over you head. Make sure we can clearly identify you

magushun
12-17-2007, 12:33 PM
asshole

meo
12-17-2007, 12:35 PM
look at his request and tell us who's the asshole now..

magushun
12-17-2007, 12:38 PM
i dont care if sbody is in the mood for stupidity, or sthing like that, but i hate ppl who boast with what they have, they use miserable people who are desperate for fun, boasting with their huge epenis. This isnt what itsuposed to be about

mrnobody
12-17-2007, 12:43 PM
Did U guys Ever thought about, "It could be Ass Kissing too??""....LMAO, has absollutely NOTHING to do with Luck, It is all about ASS Kissing ....and Brown Nosing..:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

i forgot to include "Ass Kissing" but ass kissing does not always buy an invite...unless you kiss the "right" ass :lol:

Adama
12-17-2007, 12:59 PM

I will invite you if you post a pic of yourself with your keyboard over you head. Make sure we can clearly identify you

lol man very funny :D:D
but i have a good offer
i will give you a document word with all my accounts and password and $20 via paybal
if you post a pic of yourself naked with your keyboard over you head.
iNSOMNiA (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/insomnia-139124) think about it i am really serious

iNSOMNiA
12-17-2007, 01:01 PM
you don't want to see that, do you ? :blush:

showbox
12-17-2007, 01:04 PM
wth!!!!!!! stop 2 be Kids , plz Grow Up .

Adama
12-17-2007, 01:05 PM
you don't want to see that, do you ? :blush:
ok you can turn , your ass will be enough
but don't forget the keyboard over your head it's really important

iNSOMNiA
12-17-2007, 01:06 PM
Don't TASE ME BRO!

Enlightened
12-17-2007, 01:15 PM

i forgot to include "Ass Kissing" but ass kissing does not always buy an invite...unless you kiss the "right" ass :lol:

Hey !1 Don't take me seriously......I was just "Assing" around...
BTW, here is a Santa Squirrel Avatar for U..hehe

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1687/squirrelnr2.png

A1MAN
12-17-2007, 01:45 PM
lol :lol:
good idea really unique:lol: u still havnt seen mine :cool:
so bad loosing ur friend for FTN:O:D:D:D
but how can u say to Brandon to disable her acc ??:huh:
u wrer in love ,or what ?:shifty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

good luck friend hope u get it:happy:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adama
12-17-2007, 07:05 PM
bump :shifty::shifty:

mrnobody
12-17-2007, 07:11 PM
BTW, here is a Santa Squirrel Avatar for U..hehe

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/1687/squirrelnr2.png

thanks...i hope there are nuts in that present box :lol:

but how can u say to Brandon to disable her acc ??:huh:
u wrer in love ,or what ?:shifty:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

he loves her but she won't love him without FTN...and that's why he wants Brandon to disable her account :lol:

Adama
12-18-2007, 02:02 AM
he loves her but she won't love him without FTN...and that's why he wants Brandon to disable her account :lol:

:yup::yup::yup::P:P

orfik
12-18-2007, 03:33 AM
The amount of time y'all spend begging for FTN, you might as well get a side-job and just pay for the media.

Adama
12-20-2007, 02:00 PM
bump :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

svergie
12-20-2007, 02:12 PM
what this F******* Crap Stories. shame on u telling this here

Adama
12-25-2007, 03:19 PM
bump :cry::cry: