PDA

View Full Version : Power Surge

sidewild
12-15-2007, 06:53 PM
A power surge just fried my computer! I had to come to a PC room at 3:30 in the morning just to be sure I could secure an invite. Dam, any great mobo suggestions? I need to build a new computer!

Sextent
12-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Probly better asking about a mofo in the hard-on section.

Cheeseman1208
12-15-2007, 07:23 PM
Lol....

That sucks man. I had one of my rigs die as well, the hard drive crapped out. What part of your computer got fried?

Sextent
12-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Lol....

That sucks man. I had one of my rigs die as well, the hard drive crapped out. What part of your computer got fried?

To be fair you probably deserved it, for calling a computer "... one of my rigs ...".

To compound that with "... the hard drive crapped out." is just taking it too far.

Bad karma and so forth.

I know this sounds harsh but it's only fair that you know.

Cheeseman1208
12-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Lol....

To be fair you probably deserved it, for calling a computer "... one of my rigs ...".

To compound that with "... the hard drive crapped out." is just taking it too far.

Bad karma and so forth.

I know this sounds harsh but it's only fair that you know.
Bad karma? I was lucky that it was just the hard drive. A quick drive to Best Buy and a hundred dollars fixed the problem entirely. I have all of my data backed up weekly, so it wasn't a big deal at all.

Bah, sextent and his karma superstitions...