PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox

X
12-16-2007, 12:47 AM
Never used a seedbox... can someone allow me to use it for a week? just want to see what difference it makes...
:)

If not ... its k.
Happy hollidays

x

Actatoi
12-16-2007, 12:51 AM
just want to see what difference it makes...

:whistling:whistling:whistling

/Crazy

wrongun92
12-16-2007, 12:57 AM
I dont know man. Its kinda tricky. You need someone who trusts you to give access to their seedbox. Hope you get wish fulfilled ;)

goysalh
12-16-2007, 12:59 AM
I want the difference too but really need godd friends I think,I am never used seedbox.

DannyGnXz
12-16-2007, 01:05 AM
Just a suggestion...

Maybe if a few of you get together and split the cost of a seedbox for a month and see if you like.

fisherman
12-16-2007, 01:19 AM
Thats a good solution.

Tzulo server $34 a month, very cheap and qite good 1500gb bandwidth allowance.

I'm with vectoral but I've tried tzulo in the past and its quite good.

www.tzulo.com

goysalh
12-16-2007, 01:45 AM
Thats a good solution.

Tzulo server $34 a month, very cheap and qite good 1500gb bandwidth allowance.

I'm with vectoral but I've tried tzulo in the past and its quite good.

www.tzulo.com (http://www.tzulo.com)
Yes but first I want learn how did I use it.:)

Cheffy
12-16-2007, 02:23 AM
I think even my mom can use a web ui.
What dificult is setting it up. And if someone allow you access to a seedbox they are probobly not going to give you root and access to start messing around and installing files and stuff.

So lerning how to use it is not nessesery. learning how to set it up might be really handy.
But you can always practice at home, if you are going to use windows just google utorrent webui. And set it up. If you are going to use linux... Well i just got a friend to set up my box as i had no clue as to what i was going :)

Vitality
12-16-2007, 02:36 AM
gr8 suggestions.......might think one for me........Is installing such a problem......

goysalh
12-16-2007, 02:41 AM
I think even my mom can use a web ui.
What dificult is setting it up. And if someone allow you access to a seedbox they are probobly not going to give you root and access to start messing around and installing files and stuff.

So lerning how to use it is not nessesery. learning how to set it up might be really handy.
But you can always practice at home, if you are going to use windows just google utorrent webui. And set it up. If you are going to use linux... Well i just got a friend to set up my box as i had no clue as to what i was going :)
Thanks buddy,I try it now.Thanks again.:)

arkiebrian
12-16-2007, 03:10 AM
Installing is easy...even on Linux. Every tutorial you can imagine is on google/linux...

ifkstab
12-16-2007, 04:57 AM
one way to figure out linux would be to install vmware and whatever distribution you'll be using. you should probably do a basic server install so that all you'll have to start with is a terminal like when you get the seedbox.

Artemis
12-16-2007, 06:55 AM
tzulo servers use fedora core as the linux distro there is a walkthrough here on fst for leeware servers which works exactly the same for tzulo there are 3 steps to configuring the distro but if you follow the walkthrough it is fairly basic, all you need on your local PC is PuTTY, a VNCviewer and an ftp client.