PDA

View Full Version : My Final Request

JROQuinn
12-16-2007, 05:32 PM
closed

ranran1234
12-16-2007, 05:36 PM
good luck i hope you will get those trackers:)

9NINE
12-16-2007, 05:42 PM
good luck man i think you deserve one

p.s as im also 30 , i like fishing also but my family has no patient!!!!!

memike
12-16-2007, 05:45 PM
there are many threads asking for ftn hope the mods from ftn are reading your threads and can help all of you .good luck to you all and a merry christmas and happy new year

JROQuinn
12-16-2007, 05:51 PM
good luck man i think you deserve one

p.s as im also 30 , i like fishing also but my family has no patient!!!!!

Haha gotta have something to get away I used to fly for perch, but mostly bass fish now.

Thanks for the good lucks

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 01:08 AM
If there is a reason some may have considered me for an invite but decided not to for some reason. I would appreciate a pm why or what I could do to better my chances. Thanks

RoSsoNeRI
12-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Good luck man, u truly deserve it

grimms
12-19-2007, 01:23 AM
I hope you get it man. Good luck hope you get in.

magushun
12-19-2007, 01:25 AM
good luck manm be proud of your kiddo

Ronnie Coleman
12-19-2007, 01:32 AM
Baaad, you tried to "animate" crowd with emotional stories like child, college and real life... That will not work against real torrent freaks! :D

Cisco FTW! :)

Good luck @ college.

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 01:33 AM
good luck manm be proud of your kiddo

nothing more to be proud of, never thought I could love someont this much, yea sounds cheezy comin from a guy but who cares. I have a son! Just cant wait for him to grow up a lil bit so hes old enough to enjoy the thing I enjoy & what he may learn to enjoy besides my hobbies.

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 01:35 AM
First, i hope you can get what you want. # but the anti-traders made ppl want to join good trackers by the easiest way (requesting for free without any effort). #They imagined the life dreamy at th beginning they gave away fakelly ( to members actually in their group) or actually then they leaved FST members lazy wanting to get anything without any effort. #you know, i saw alot of traders generation who had nothing at the beginning and finally reached what they needed ( not nessecary to collect trackers but got what they really want). Think about my words.

magushun
12-19-2007, 01:39 AM
I would be proud too -.-

(luckily i dont have on, there was almost an accident lately -.-)

Skullforce, the fact that someone doesn't trade it doesn't necessary mean that he just opens his mouth and demands the food...

Enlightened
12-19-2007, 01:41 AM
First, i hope you can get what you want. but the anti-traders made ppl want to join good trackers by the easiest way (requesting for free without any effort). They imagined the life dreamy at th beginning they gave away fakelly ( to members actually in their group) or actually then they leaved FST members lazy wanting to get anything without any effort. you know, i saw alot of traders generation who had nothing at the beginning and finally reached what they needed ( not nessecary to collect trackers but got what they really want). Think about my words.

It's hard to "think" or ponder about your "words", when they are all mingled together. Try using a fullstop and commas.
Really.....Not sure what U were trying to communicate, having trouble with your "essay"...

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 01:47 AM
i was kinda lost too, if your saying im trying to collect, thats a far cry from the truth. Yea I have had many lower lvls but i either had them closed or let them die out. I dont have time to collect anyway. Also true when I first made it to the invites section I started off with a trade, but from some of the "veterans" here I learned alot. Especially having more respect for the trackers regardless of the lvl.

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 01:50 AM
i was kinda lost too, if your saying im trying to collect, thats a far cry from the truth. Yea I have had many lower lvls but i either had them closed or let them die out. I dont have time to collect anyway. Also true when I first made it to the invites section I started off with a trade, but from some of the "veterans" here I learned alot. Especially having more respect for the trackers regardless of the lvl.

no, i didn't mean that u are acollector, but i can see all the ppl want to get the high leveled trackers without any minimum effort. you can say i want to join that great community as i feel i will be a good add for it, so what about the other communities don't you think they need a good members like you ;) ? people just fabricate the causes to reach their true desire.

First, i hope you can get what you want. but the anti-traders made ppl want to join good trackers by the easiest way (requesting for free without any effort). They imagined the life dreamy at th beginning they gave away fakelly ( to members actually in their group) or actually then they leaved FST members lazy wanting to get anything without any effort. you know, i saw alot of traders generation who had nothing at the beginning and finally reached what they needed ( not nessecary to collect trackers but got what they really want). Think about my words.

It's hard to "think" or ponder about your "words", when they are all mingled together. Try using a fullstop and commas.
Really.....Not sure what U were trying to communicate, having trouble with your "essay"...

sorry, i just make that for security issue and please don't ask me what is it, may be it is easy to get it.

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 01:56 AM
oh I know what ya mean, hard to find people trustworthy to join even the lower lvls. And yea I keep a couple of the lowers. I even prefer one of the lower lvls over the rest. Until I get in FTN that is ;) lol

InXS
12-19-2007, 01:12 PM
Hope You Get It/B.U.M.P.O

PRINCE
12-19-2007, 01:20 PM
good luck mate
any one here hope join this great tracker:)

sert
12-19-2007, 01:54 PM
Hi. I didn't like at all that you used your kid to obtain ftn. I have 2 kids and before never posted about them in any forum. I mean its like you are saying "prefer to invite me to ftn because I have a kid and other members don't". Buddy leave your family life out of the trackers' hunt, its not worth it.

ftn is just a scene tracker, but good luck anywayz...

The Gladiator
12-19-2007, 01:58 PM
"Double Upl0ad and one extra invite at FTN".... Hope you get one :)

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 04:53 PM
Hi. I didn't like at all that you used your kid to obtain ftn. I have 2 kids and before never posted about them in any forum. I mean its like you are saying "prefer to invite me to ftn because I have a kid and other members don't". Buddy leave your family life out of the trackers' hunt, its not worth it.

ftn is just a scene tracker, but good luck anywayz...

Well you just posted that you have 2. In no way am I implying or trying to use my kid to better my chances of obtaining an invite, thats just how you decided to take it. All I was doing was giving a little info about me. Im not putting my family life in my "tracker hunt" Some people want to know a lil more about who they invite so you should jump on people who put their kids pics as avatars and exploit them. Thanks for the good luck though.

grimms
12-19-2007, 04:57 PM
You still got my respect. Just keep trying it's tough everybody wants one, but it's closed knit for a reason. Hope you get in and don't explain yourself. I think your reasons were honest and valid mate.

jwsisliving1
12-19-2007, 05:13 PM

Unfortunately, the extra invite may only be for F** Power and above users who are already requesting. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

BTW, I will say it one last time. Anybody who is criticizing JROQuinn has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Over 110 reps combined, here + at another forum where he's like a god. Please step outside your little world at FST and get to know somebody better.

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 05:26 PM

Unfortunately, the extra invite may only be for F** Power and above users who are already requesting. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

BTW, I will say it one last time. Anybody who is criticizing JROQuinn has absolutely no idea what they're talking about.

Over 110 reps combined, here + at another forum where he's like a god. Please step outside your little world at FST and get to know somebody better.

Thanks you are one of my biggest supporters & if anyone deserves the invite more its you man!

jwsisliving1
12-19-2007, 06:40 PM

Thanks you are one of my biggest supporters & if anyone deserves the invite more its you man!

Thanks but I don't need a F** invite :). I would help you out myself but I'm too new, I won't be a Power member for awhile. The least I can do though is to try to lend support to your request. If my word means anything here (and it does to people who know me outside of FST) then it might help your cause a little.

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Well Guys I think im done for a while now! I'm in and thanks for everyones support. Dont forget I still have some invites to give in my sig.