PDA

View Full Version : Seedbox slot

Cheffy
12-17-2007, 10:40 AM
Well i got a box, a rather good one was well.
As i have been working and partying a lot this month i am not going to be able to meet my quota for the month.

So i though i be nice and give someone a chance to boost their ratio.

We are talking around 150gb perhaps a bit more, have to look at it.

Rules:

Traders dont even think about applying.
Not even "converted" traders.

Have you given away accounts, then dont apply.
A account is yours and yours alone. You should be proud of your accounts, and if you dont use them anymore let them get purged...

If you have 100 posts, and 99.9% are in the invite selection dont bother. As you only use this forum for 1 thing.
Witch brings me to the next one, Account collectors, just dont. If your biggest wish for Christmas is a TT account, but you personally cant stand trance there is something wrong with seriously wrong with you!

Edit: Should point out that there is nothing wrong with having a lot of post in the invite selection. Since this is actually one of the most active selections here at FST. What i meant was if all your posts is you trying to get selected for giveaways or requesting trackers then im not going to select you.

If you are one of the people that feel the urge to make 20 posts like this each day.

Quote someone :yup:

Then dont
Why ?
They just irritate the hell out of me.
Seems like all you want is got get +1 to your stats. Without even trying to bring anything useful to the thread.

And if you all your posts contain around 10 "Z's" and "x's" and a bunch of numbers..... "sp34k l33t" is so 90's.
Or you type like a gangster standing on his corner selling drugs...

In other words i want mature honorable people associated with my box's IP address.

Now it's come to my attention that several people use different forums to trade in, if you see a person applying that you know is a trader feel free to send me a PM with his nick and what he as done wrong. But for the love of god, dont post it here. I do not want this thread to turn into a drama thread were all the alfa males needs to defend their honor.

Also you need to explain to me why you want it.

That should be it. Now happy hunting everyone.

orfik
12-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Those are some pretty strict criteria, old boy. Hopefully the cream will rise to the top. At any rate, I'll throw my hat in, seeing as I've got a few sites that could use some TLC.

Edit: Didn't notice we had to mention the speed. I'm 50kb/s up.

N4riX
12-17-2007, 10:49 AM
you are a good man cheffy. someone will be lucky to get this

darkseekers
12-17-2007, 10:51 AM
wow....really really strict rules...but a good ones..

iKill
12-17-2007, 11:12 AM
correct me if im wrong, but i think i meet your criteria, ive never traded accounts, i have 150+ posts mostly in btinvites but now more than 90% i really have never felt the need to talk "gangsta" and i try to make my comment meaningful. i dont collect accounts, i have 8 account ALL i use because all have completely different content, the only thing this means is it gets kinda hard to keep a good ratio, so please consider me for this seed box slot.:naughty:

bikernin
12-17-2007, 11:18 AM
hey there. i feel i am eligible and meet the criteria you have specified.
i have a very slow connection (probably the slowest here at FST) and it usually takes me weeks and months of continuous seeding to build a ratio. but i still have good ratios on all the sites im on. however there are a few sites (one in particular) where im finding it extremely hard. i could really use the seedbox slot there. ill be glad to pm you my speedtest and name the site. ill also be glad to provide you links to my profile on the sites that i am. i really need this. hope you consider me

I beleive.....
12-17-2007, 11:36 AM
The one and the only reason i need it is because of my damn speed which is 256 Kbit/s / 128 Kbit/s . You will maybe not beleive me but I pay this shit 25 euros per mounth. Sometimes when I have more money I have 512/256 but then it cost me 40 euros :cry: With this speeds is very difficult to keep a good ratio but I do :). If I have that seedbox ( just hope ), I can boost my ratios and don't think about them for next 3-4 months :)

All the best :)

mame
12-17-2007, 12:38 PM
so that is seed box slot giveaway
i hope i could have it plz
my accounts will really appreciate ur givaway as i`m from egypt
and if u don`t know the fastest connection here is about 2mb down/512 up that means 265kb/s down and 64 kb/s and it costs 750 LE = 136$ per month that make it very expensive for me so i use 1 mb connection cost me half that money and that considered also too much for me so if u can spare me this slot i`ll really appreciate ur action any way thx for ur listening and ur time
i`ll provide u with speed test for my connection hosted on speedtest.net

speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/212871090.png

NB.i can`t get more that 32kb\s in my line

Shultziboy
12-17-2007, 12:43 PM
You are a good man .
i got a seedbox so i won't request here off course
Thanks allot for the help

DyNast
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Can I have it? I need it cause my upload speed is not so good (around 230KB while 5000KB download) and I need to buffer some accounts (there are tracker with staff I really need for me and for my family but I can't download because my ratio won't stand it)
If I get this box, I would get the most of it and finally be able download the things I want from some trackers where seeding is not so easy...

I never had ratio issues anywhere, but the cost is the fact I can't always get what I need from trackers I'm a part of

Please consider me

zedex
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
wow that a verry nice gift man , cheers

i think i meet most of the criteria exept maybe that i did gave some accounts but as far as i remember they were all from free signups so i dont see something wrong with that .
if its not approved by you then i will edit my post and just write big THANKS

my speed is 256kb

GoLDeN
12-17-2007, 12:52 PM
this is the giveaway that i need to win most

spark
12-17-2007, 12:55 PM
this is the giveaway that i need to win most

Have you given away accounts, then dont apply.
A account is yours and yours alone. You should be proud of your accounts, and if you dont use them anymore let them get purged...

:rolleyes:

hit79
12-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Hi,i wanted this box for my favorite site iplay.thanks

solaris
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
I really would benefit greatly from being given this opportunity ,the chance to use a seedbox for a while would enable me to seed back more than usual to help give back to the great sites I belong to. I could really use a bit of a buffer on some sites I recently joined.

I have a positive ratio with every site I belong to and take pride in the trackers I belong to. I put alot of time into being a positve member of the communities, and would be very grateful to be given the opportunity to use the seedbox

Thanks for this opportunity, and I hope to be considered!!

A1MAN
12-17-2007, 02:36 PM
i need it
cuz i have many sites which need to be buffered including high lvl trackers
so we r giong to share them and first invites return ll be yours if u need them

snap3r
12-17-2007, 03:02 PM
Can i pls have access to your seedbox :) It would help me alot cuz i got and invite to ScT 4 weeks ago and i just cant keep up my ratio with my curent conection :(
Im planing to get a seedbox to but only next year cuz im not working yet :)

Best regards and good luck finding the right person for this :)

cocalait
12-17-2007, 03:27 PM
mate, these ain't strict rules. he's only asking for ONE decent guy.

good luck with your search, i hope you the best.

aysomc
12-17-2007, 03:29 PM
im always looking for a seedbox to use. going to college so im broke and my home internet connection is terrible. the bad internet is basically why i would like it, its a pain in the ass to not download something from somewhere because i know i cant seed it back 1:1 and it will mess up my ratio. if you want to know exactly what i want it for at the moment id say ScT, bmtv, and maybe a little fsc as well would all be helpful to me. i like your rules too, they're long but mainly what i would use if i did public giveaways still.

Sench
12-17-2007, 03:51 PM
aysomc,didnt you get torrentflux from here?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-winners-seedbox-251154

wrongun92
12-17-2007, 03:55 PM
This is a unique kind of a giveaway and very useful as. Well Done buddy. And the bandwidth offered is quite good as well.

Nice

Ronit
12-17-2007, 03:56 PM
have can i have the seedbox plz...?

i need it to buffer my rabbit account. my speed is damn slow with only 50kbps upload.

i want to utilize the triple upload offer and download movies to watch in holidays.

Hope i win it.

spark
12-17-2007, 05:16 PM
aysomc,didnt you get torrentflux from here?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-winners-seedbox-251154

they didnt even work since you cant seed anything from them, maybe a couple MB's an hour if you're lucky. should have called it a leechbox.

darkseekers
12-17-2007, 06:38 PM
0wn3d

AmpeD
12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
this thread is awesome! everyone is trying to sound educated - and is failing!

they didnt even work since you cant seed anything from them, maybe a couple MB's an hour if you're lucky. should have called it a leechbox.

that thing was complete trash - lolz

aysomc
12-17-2007, 06:59 PM
not to mention im always looking for one so even if it did work i still would have asked here for this one. but yea the guy who gave those was a ratio cheater and a leecher so im thinking he did it just to get passkeys or something.

SgtMajor
12-17-2007, 07:03 PM
not to mention im always looking for one so even if it did work i still would have asked here for this one. but yea the guy who gave those was a ratio cheater and a leecher so im thinking he did it just to get passkeys or something.

He did it to benefit himself in the eyes of others, not long after he asked for the FTN invite saying what a good guy he was etc.

In the end, turning out to be one of the worst kind there is, currying favour in expectation of payment in kind, a sleezy palm greaser.

psxcite
12-17-2007, 07:18 PM
I could sure use this slot. Please check my references and you will see - I've never given any account away, never traded, nor do I live in the invite section.

Thanks for helping out those less fortunate. Merry Christmas!

weenden
12-17-2007, 07:56 PM
you da man

DannyGnXz
12-17-2007, 09:03 PM
Hello Cheffy,

I believe I fit the criteria set by your rules. I have a couple of accounts which would benefit greatly from the use of a seedbox. Also, this would finally give me an opportunity to explore the ins and outs of having access to the aforementioned seedbox. I would definitely respect your privacy as well as being very gracious not to overstay my welcome.

I have always maintained a great practice of seeding over the required amount and times set forth by the respective trackers even though my upload speed is limited to about 93kb/s.

Good Luck to all and thanks to Cheffy for this very generous offer.

Cheffy
12-17-2007, 10:57 PM
There is a grate deal of good users here.
Eveyone will be considerd. I might even give out two slots.

PS.
Dont offer me trackers for the access. I understand they you are doing this with the best of intentions, and only want to give something back. But It is trading; access for a invite.

So will read up, and ask around on the people i find sutable.
The winner will be annonced in 4-5 hours.

RoSsoNeRI
12-17-2007, 11:02 PM
I'll take a shot at this....would really like to have a seedbox acc just for ScT n BMTV. upload 80 kb/s

G-Force
12-17-2007, 11:03 PM
Hello Cheffy,

I believe I fit the criteria set by your rules. I have a couple of accounts which would benefit greatly from the use of a seedbox. Also, this would finally give me an opportunity to explore the ins and outs of having access to the aforementioned seedbox. I would definitely respect your privacy as well as being very gracious not to overstay my welcome.

I have always maintained a great practice of seeding over the required amount and times set forth by the respective trackers even though my upload speed is limited to about 93kb/s.

Good Luck to all and thanks to Cheffy for this very generous offer.

I would put my support behind Danny, he is a good user.

fstokebanget
12-17-2007, 11:16 PM
I really interested in trying a dedibox, I'm on VPS but it's really not good, but what else I can do, I'm on a very low budget. Seeing this thread I think you could give me an opportunity to experience a dedibox performance and improve my ratio, since I'm on a low personal internet connection speed.

regards

arkiebrian
12-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Good way to use that extra bandwidth.

Cheffy
12-18-2007, 03:38 AM
It was actually a lot harder than i though it was going to be finding the person to give it to.

Main account is going to:

psxcite (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/psxcite-110231)
Pimpilicious Penguin

Always helpfull posts comming form this guy.
Friendly towards everyone, the way it should be done.

50-60gb going to

bikernin (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/-124701)
KatanaLover

Lots og good posts, and he have been looking for a box for a wile now.
So he can buff one of his sites thats really hard to seed at, so he can leech some stuff he have been looking for.

There were some other people that came really close, depening on were im at with my quota in a weeks time I might PM you and give you the last, or perhaps make a new giveaway.

Well grats to the winners.

tiolewis
12-18-2007, 03:41 AM
Very generous giveaway Cheffy.

We should celebrate that with some beers

DannyGnXz
12-18-2007, 04:04 AM
Congrats to Bikernin & PsXcIte... Hope you guys can take full advantage of this opportunity. Gentlemen start your Seeding.

Thanks for the consideration Cheffy.

grimms
12-18-2007, 06:08 AM
Strict Rules. But much appreciated. Excellent giveaway man. Congrats to the winner. I think i'm going to get a seedbox soon.

bikernin
12-18-2007, 06:36 AM
thanks a lot cheffy. your generosity is greatly appreciated :D
and cheers to psxcite as well
merry xmas everyone

bikernin
12-18-2007, 06:52 AM
double post

ravenhawk23
12-18-2007, 09:12 AM
hi there mate..i really need this seedbox because my speed is so low and my ratio is very bad..i need to buy upload almost every tracker..i can t make a ratio 1:1 with this speed..
please m8..it will be my best crystmass gift
http://www.speedtest.net/result/213166177.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

DKre8ive1
12-18-2007, 09:19 AM
hi there mate..i really need this seedbox because my speed is so low and my ratio is very bad..i need to buy upload almost every tracker..i can t make a ratio 1:1 with this speed..
please m8..it will be my best crystmass gift
http://www.speedtest.net/result/213166177.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

:huh: He already announced the winners read 5 or so posts up.