PDA

View Full Version : Xmas FTN

magushun
12-17-2007, 05:35 PM
Yeah, I guess everybody is going to think that its just another FTN request topic. Well, I won't tell bullshit, it is. I know Im new here, and u don't have any reason to trust me, but I had to try my luck.

A little about myself, im 19 years old, Im a college student. Im kinda the guy, who they wake up inthe morning cos they cant play the new movie on their comp.

Seeing all those request threads, I guess i have to reason, why I would like to get it. The biggest reason is, that I would like to get rid of this ratio whore mentality. I've came a long way in this world, and along the path most of the ppl had this mentality, that if you don't have that ratio, that seedbox, that sthing you are not as good as him. That epenis... I heard that there is no ratio there. No that I can't keep a ratio, I could show proofs, but I think if somebody requests an FTN, its not the question.

Well, the other thing I heard is the community. I usually hang out on the forums a lot (there is a board where i have 12000+ comments), but I couldnt find it everywhere. My favourite community is at KG, BH they r cool guys. I heard/hope its similard at ftn.

Yeah, as you can see in my history, I've never given away any invite here in this forum. There are two reasons: I usually give my invites to my personal friends, or at
my favourite communities.

Please take in consideration my Xmas present, this is my ultimate dream, the place where you can rest at the end of the road. Thanks.

undercover1
12-17-2007, 05:39 PM
I hope you get it mate, you deserve it :)

showbox
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
I usually give my invites to my personal friends
so why u want people give u invite , if u arn't their friend ???
**** make friends in first plz :)

StefanSamara
12-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Good luck , Pray Santa Gives You that ftn

Tokeman
12-17-2007, 05:51 PM
you don't need luck you need a friend. even people with long histories here, that have met many people and deserve ftn dont get it for free because they dont have close enough friends. get on irc, start talking to people 1 on 1. find people with similar interests to you and talk regularly. IMO this is the only way you'll get an invite there.

shar
12-17-2007, 05:52 PM
you don't need luck you need a friend. even people with long histories here, that have met many people and deserve ftn dont get it for free because they dont have close enough friends. get on irc, start talking to people 1 on 1. find people with similar interests to you and talk regularly. IMO this is the only way you'll get an invite there.

:yup:

magushun
12-17-2007, 05:53 PM

i dont search for friends with a "haveftn" filter on, people with the same interests, or my friends don't have one, thats why I ask here.

Tokeman
12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
never said you had to only find people with ftn. if you are active on some of the more main sites IRC chances are some one there has it. make yourself noticed and you may have a chance, asking here you are just one more person, with many other well deserving people in front of you waiting. I posted a similar thread, and trust me, this way is faster, and will benefit you more in the end.

melatonin
12-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm waiting for santa too :)

magushun
12-17-2007, 06:14 PM
never said you had to only find people with ftn. if you are active on some of the more main sites IRC chances are some one there has it. make yourself noticed and you may have a chance, asking here you are just one more person, with many other well deserving people in front of you waiting. I posted a similar thread, and trust me, this way is faster, and will benefit you more in the end.

I know you are right, I got all my accounts from friends (well, tbh, my personal friends got all of them from me, even my father sent him an invite while i was in the toilet), but there is a huge wall, i dont seem to be able to get through.

eden297
12-17-2007, 06:17 PM
there are too much FTN requests....

good luck

Nemrod
12-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Why not?
Miracles happen.

Good luck.

magushun
12-17-2007, 07:52 PM
well, i hope that miracle happens this time :|

Defy
12-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Please take in consideration my Xmas present, this is my ultimate dream, the place where you can rest at the end of the road. Thanks.

I hope you get what you're looking for, I really do... :yup:

However, I can't help but comment on this because I see SO many people asking for FTN (and other invites) for Christmas. Christmas is the season for giving... and I see more folks trying to sit in the fat mans lap and ask for presents.

Maybe if more people gave they might receive too. :)

magushun
12-18-2007, 12:03 AM
kinda bump : |

Enlightened
12-18-2007, 12:18 AM

Its good, U got your >>> Userbar READY.......LMAO :naughty::naughty::lol:

celtic
12-18-2007, 01:20 AM
You know, around 10+ people a day ask for FTN or create a post saying not a req but id like an invite.

Honestly. Its only a torrent tracker..people have it hyped up like its the best thing since sliced bread. Yeah its fast, yeah the people are cool but its still no different to any other site.

You download, you seed. Nothing else. lmao

My advice. Give up asking.. A friend just might invite you one day.

magushun
12-18-2007, 01:32 AM
I said its just another request topic, i know that.

Well, people have hyped many trackers, saw that lvl topic, and there are other trackers that has high rating, but I dont need them. Not that that means anything, my favourite tracker is nowhere in that list. Honestly, the rabbit one, and the others are too hyped imho, and i dont have interest in the other ones, cos of my music taste... this is the only one.

I guess im taking this kinda seriuosly, as i see nobody would invite me, so i guess im gonna just hang around oO

kyrcer
12-18-2007, 09:32 AM

Who don't ? :shifty::naughty:

grimms
12-18-2007, 09:57 AM
:whistling:whistling:whistling

magushun
12-19-2007, 11:15 PM
Well, when I started this I couldnt see THAT many req topics, but now, theres really like ten of them : |

RoSsoNeRI
12-19-2007, 11:22 PM
You know, around 10+ people a day ask for FTN or create a post saying not a req but id like an invite.

Honestly. Its only a torrent tracker..people have it hyped up like its the best thing since sliced bread. Yeah its fast, yeah the people are cool but its still no different to any other site.

You download, you seed. Nothing else. lmao

My advice. Give up asking.. A friend just might invite you one day.

The Boss has spoken......I suggest u close this thread magushun (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/magushun-165810) n try to do what he said

Enlightened
12-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Edited

magushun
12-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah, you are right, at this time, I don't have a chance, thanks for participating, thread closed.

magushun
12-26-2007, 05:54 PM
I bump this thread, cos maybe there are more ppl with invites who r feeling generous.