PDA

View Full Version : what is going on with PT and RMvbusters and rautaportti??

12-17-2007, 07:45 PM
they all are down

is torrent is slow dying??

hangemhigh
12-17-2007, 07:47 PM
beginning of the end

spark
12-17-2007, 07:49 PM
With the existence of traders like you it'll die...

FatBob
12-17-2007, 07:51 PM
never heard about any of those sites :mellow:

fOrUmAs
12-17-2007, 08:02 PM
they all are down

no PT will be back soon,well that is what they said past few weeks..so will see and i dont think so that torrent is dying because of these tracker down..when Oink gone torrent is still alive and probably more secure:)

PRINCE
12-17-2007, 08:12 PM
they all are down

no PT will be back soon,well that is what they said past few weeks..so will see and i dont think so that torrent is dying because of these tracker down..when Oink gone torrent is still alive and probably more secure:)
i hope that but why i afried about pt:shutup:

FatBob
12-17-2007, 08:13 PM
they all are down

you missed thepiratebay . torrent is not going to die soon as long as TPB stays online :lol:

12-17-2007, 08:37 PM

you missed thepiratebay . torrent is not going to die soon as long as TPB stays online :lol:

is TPB got raided??

With the existence of traders like you it'll die...

shut up mr spammer

i'm not a trader:P