PDA

View Full Version : ScT bears down on cheats

poindex
12-18-2007, 05:28 AM
Be warned, we have improved our cheat detection system, it has been tried and tested and it is working perfectly.

yesterday: 17000/17000 members
today: 16898/17000 members

Looks like they've really done quite a job weeding out the cheaters...

scampthedog
12-18-2007, 05:37 AM
Anyone who would cheat on their ScT acc. has rocks in their head.

mbucari1
12-18-2007, 05:37 AM
lol, good riddance :)

Wonder how many were from FST

medo
12-18-2007, 05:38 AM
didn't notice that
good job sct

fOrUmAs
12-18-2007, 05:41 AM
didn't notice that
good job sct

lol its on main page for 2 days now:P

FatBob
12-18-2007, 05:42 AM
so they never had an effective one before ? :D

no wonder people have some huge buffers in sct

tiolewis
12-18-2007, 05:42 AM
Haha 102 cheaters detected, great job.

mbucari1
12-18-2007, 05:46 AM

no wonder people have some huge buffers in sctmaybe, but the speeds are really incredible on sct. I'd think most of the stats are real.

fOrUmAs
12-18-2007, 05:49 AM

maybe u dont know but every(maybe im wrong) 3 member there have seedbox and that is why that most people have very high buffered acc there..

dragos
12-18-2007, 05:50 AM

maybe u dont know but every(maybe im wrong) 3 member there have seedbox and that is why that most people have very high buffered acc there..

and the other ones are 100/100 swedes :)

rovama
12-18-2007, 06:03 AM
:smoke:Nice job cleaning the house :gunsmilie

bikernin
12-18-2007, 06:51 AM
i thought they always had a good system. the great stats are due to seedboxes and not cheaters

medo
12-18-2007, 06:56 AM
didn't notice that
good job sct

lol its on main page for 2 days now:P

i meant the drop in the users number ;)

Detale
12-18-2007, 07:06 AM
I'm sure not all of those members were cheaters some could have been disabled for various other reasons.

jr56
12-18-2007, 07:26 AM
I guess this weeding process has just started because i am sure there is more then 100 cheaters in a community of 17000 :yup:

FatBob
12-18-2007, 07:56 AM
maybe they should warn overseeders with fast seedbox 's first :D ,and give people with a slow upload home connection a chance to seed !

this is why am sticking to torrentleech

/me is a TL fanboy :D

zizo85
12-18-2007, 07:59 AM
nice move from sct:yup:

tony1328
12-18-2007, 08:04 AM
about time too

PRINCE
12-18-2007, 08:09 AM
sct now
cheaters hunter:P
great job sct
i hope all sites do that like sct

medo
12-18-2007, 08:14 AM
i think if they didn't announce that on the main page ,they could catch more cheaters

Scavenger
12-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Haha nice cleaning SCT.

magushun
12-18-2007, 09:23 AM

mi in that poor 1% with 10mb/512kb net : /

PirateEagle
12-18-2007, 09:30 AM
well i hope that all trackers will have OiNKS anti cheat script :)
and good move from SCT :)

kyrcer
12-18-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm in favour of this action.

But I think they only clean this cheaters who are noobs but those who have knowladge how to do this will be still ther and this is f****** no good. :wall:

TheDog
12-18-2007, 09:50 AM
good job... die cheaters

Allexandar
12-18-2007, 10:09 AM

Me too,fuc***g cheaters...
(You have received a 4 weeks warning from ********.
Reason: Invited cheater TranceAddict)

Daniel
12-18-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm not a member at SCT but good for them to take care of their userbase. Maybe they'll even manage to have a balance between a script that is not always correct in its accusations and a manual supervision from their staff.

DiDi
12-18-2007, 11:17 AM
and good move from SCT :)

Nice move by ScT:cool:
But, i am not a meber there:cry:

Vagaz
12-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Wait until the ghost leechers Feeling and Pedro disabled disappear ;) There will be tons of open signup slots then :)

medo
12-18-2007, 11:54 AM
what is the meaning of ghost leechers guys ??!!

Stranger99
12-18-2007, 12:03 PM
what is the meaning of ghost leechers guys ??!!

Sumthin related to torrent cheating,I just read this word for first time at SCT :blink:

Actatoi
12-18-2007, 12:34 PM
good job... die cheaters

How nice of you to wish someone dead.

MrLazy
12-18-2007, 12:36 PM
you got to be a complete moron to cheat on a tracker like ScT in the first place. Sharing is caring idiots, its what BT is all about. Good job ScT

j0hn
12-18-2007, 02:04 PM
I'm sure not all of those members were cheaters some could have been disabled for various other reasons.
there were more than that, unconfirmed users has dropped by a huge margin, so a couple hundred have probably signed up too.

I guess this weeding process has just started because i am sure there is more then 100 cheaters in a community of 17000 :yup:
like said above, there is.
alot of cheaters will have been scared off by the news also. eventually, they wont be able to resist loading up their cheating apps, then...bye bye :)

Daniel
12-18-2007, 02:19 PM
ghost leeching is actually fairly easy to catch if someone does it regularly. in quick and simple terms it means downloading something without 'paying' for it with your download amount.

fisherman
12-18-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah nice cleaning ScT :rolleyes:

Sure does make some extra space for more invitees lol

Just a pity if innocent members loose their account due to the script being buggy or whatever......

carpediemm
12-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Nice move from sct! What's the point of cheating anyways? Bittorent is all about sharing:) It would be more clever if oink made their scripts public so that everyone could use it:P

Actatoi
12-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Nice move from sct! What's the point of cheating anyways? Bittorent is all about sharing:) It would be more clever if oink made their scripts public so that everyone could use it:P

No it wouldn't and that has already been discussed.

ea007
12-18-2007, 02:58 PM
ghost leeching is actually fairly easy to catch if someone does it regularly. in quick and simple terms it means downloading something without 'paying' for it with your download amount.

who u goin to call Ghost Bustershttp://www.armyofinbetween.com/images/films/ghostbusters.jpg

Emma1979
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Does this mean they will be opening signups soon? i been trying to become a member for nearly 6 months (knowing my luck, it will be invite only!!):cry:

Actatoi
12-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Does this mean they will be opening signups soon? i been trying to become a member for nearly 6 months (knowing my luck, it will be invite only!!):cry:

Probably not registration signup, invitation signups will probably be open/easier to signup for, for a while until it fills up again.

j0hn
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
no, then the cheaters could view it and see what methods oink used to detect the cheating apps, and they would make them better. careful distribution between a few choice trackers on the other hand would be a different story.

it will never be open for public signups. if u dont know anyone whos a member who could invite u, try signup elsewhere. theres thousands of invites floating around in the database waiting to be sent out. also, the number of unconfirmed users almost matches the number of free slots.

Emma1979
12-18-2007, 04:18 PM
it will never be open for public signups. if u dont know anyone whos a member who could invite u, try signup elsewhere. theres thousands of invites floating around in the database waiting to be sent out. also, the number of unconfirmed users almost matches the number of free slots.[/quote]

Ive been with TL a while now and find that a good tracker with good speeds. Do they offer the same content as sct do? i just hear so many good things with sct

dragos
12-18-2007, 04:21 PM
it will never be open for public signups. if u dont know anyone whos a member who could invite u, try signup elsewhere. theres thousands of invites floating around in the database waiting to be sent out. also, the number of unconfirmed users almost matches the number of free slots.

Ive been with TL a while now and find that a good tracker with good speeds. Do they offer the same content as sct do? i just hear so many good things with sct[/quote]

the same content as in 0day stuff, because it's the same everywhere, but ScT has 3 times the torrents TL has and packs that TL only dreams about

Eeel
12-18-2007, 04:27 PM
this could scare the cheaters for a while

only oink had the perfect script and everbody knows that :ermm:

boobly
12-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Im happy they are cracking down, its funny to watch the numbers drop every day

Emma1979
12-18-2007, 06:15 PM
the same content as in 0day stuff, because it's the same everywhere, but ScT has 3 times the torrents TL has and packs that TL only dreams about

Ill still hope for the day i manage too get in then :lol:

colbert
12-18-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm glad they're catching cheaters. There are so many other people out there without an account that would be good users.

kerberos
12-18-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm not on ScT but I welcome anything that combats leeching. Good job SCT. :)

Saying that, I AM on SCC...anyone?

filonome
12-18-2007, 10:07 PM
wrong forum

mievmo
12-18-2007, 10:26 PM
lol... too much stupid ppl...

IceTee
12-18-2007, 11:32 PM

I was going to say you're crazy but... it really is true. S*t has literally almost 3x the torrents TL. Never realized that.

Ether way... TL is also a GREAT tracker ;)

Emma1979
12-18-2007, 11:37 PM
This thread is now making me jealous, i aint got SCT but it sounds amazing.

G-Force
12-19-2007, 12:42 AM
SCT is awesome, its good to see there beating cheaters!

pro267
12-19-2007, 12:56 AM
I fail to understand the reasoning behind ScT's announcement.
If you're going to crack down on cheaters - go ahead and do it.
Why make an announcement about it? :blink:

Isn't it like telling cheaters "now that you've cheated your way to a whore status, you really should stop"? :frusty:

fOrUmAs
12-19-2007, 12:59 AM

I was going to say you're crazy but... it really is true. S*t has literally almost 3x the torrents TL. Never realized that.

Ether way... TL is also a GREAT tracker ;)

true but on almost every page not new one but older one u will see there is no seeder or leecher on torrents..just 0 red and im sure when they delete all this inactive torrents will have less torrents than now;)

IceTee
12-19-2007, 01:00 AM
SCT is awesome, its good to see there beating cheaters!

:yup:

celtic
12-19-2007, 01:55 AM
I hear ghostleeching is still very easy there... cheaters are scum though, i wouldnt do it :)

Detale
12-19-2007, 01:59 AM

Are you sure? I am not sure but I thought Ghost leeching was when the cheat client reported leechers that weren't there and the cheats were caught by someone realizing they uploaded X amt to 14 leechers but the tracker logs would say there were only 4 leechers and far less leeched by these 4 people. Again I could be wrong.

DiDi
12-19-2007, 04:25 AM

lols ... same case with me:happy:

jr56
12-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Are you sure? I am not sure but I thought Ghost leeching was when the cheat client reported leechers that weren't there and the cheats were caught by someone realizing they uploaded X amt to 14 leechers but the tracker logs would say there were only 4 leechers and far less leeched by these 4 people. Again I could be wrong.

Ghost leeching is called ghost leeching for a reason. I won't explain how it's done since it might give some people bad ideas but this method is used by the freeloaders.The good thing is there is an easy way to detect these scumbags which i won't mention :)

Moose112
12-19-2007, 10:23 AM

lols ... same case with me:happy:

Yeah hopefully now we can get in there!

Vagaz
12-19-2007, 11:04 AM

Ghost leeching is called ghost leeching for a reason. I won't explain how it's done since it might give some people bad ideas but this method is used by the freeloaders.The good thing is there is an easy way to detect these scumbags which i won't mention :)

Exactly. It's easy and it's foolproof. :cool:

danio
12-19-2007, 12:08 PM
that's right! beat those cheaters up! :)

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 12:35 PM
SCT didn't improve anything. they just deleted some users for the sake of the invites. This site is greedy. I knew from some people that cheating is still in progress without any problem and i know some people who were seeding by a seedbox and was banned, Fuck you SCT

Actatoi
12-19-2007, 12:40 PM
SCT didn't improve anything. they just deleted some users for the sake of the invites. This site is greedy. I knew from some people that cheating is still in progress without any problem and i know some people who were seeding by a seedbox and was banned, Fuck you SCT

Ofcourse people are still getting away with cheating, however for how long is up to them. And conspiration theories about invite money, please?

Do you know that these people with seedboxes are true? Sounds like cheaters with excuses. However if I am wrong, correct me.

dragos
12-19-2007, 01:01 PM

so you got banned ,right ?

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 01:03 PM

Ofcourse people are still getting away with cheating, however for how long is up to them. And conspiration theories about invite money, please?

Do you know that these people with seedboxes are true? Sounds like cheaters with excuses. However if I am wrong, correct me.

yea, some1 who is sharing me the seedbox got banned. SCT is not for fun or supporting people, it is to collect money.

Actatoi
12-19-2007, 01:22 PM

yea, some1 who is sharing me the seedbox got banned. SCT is not for fun or supporting people, it is to collect money.

And he was banned beacuse of the seedbox, are you sure of this? :ermm:

Stranger99
12-19-2007, 01:31 PM

Was it sione or was it u lol :lol:

PRINCE
12-19-2007, 01:32 PM

And he was banned beacuse of the seedbox, are you sure of this? :ermm:
yes i know 2 friends have seed box and both get ban from site
and as SkullForce say many cheaters still in site
i dont know what happend in sct bec not member in this site

ekk3123
12-19-2007, 01:32 PM

for the win mate :) hehe.

I think it's a very good job by sct! Hope that it's not too good so that it bans wrong persons like ones with seedboxes and such. thouth I think it's a major move!

EDIT: The sad truth MIGHT be that the don't accept 2 ip's at the same account or 2 clients on the same account wich will sort out all seedboxers, cheaters and ppl who are changing proxys or ip or isp :P

fisherman
12-19-2007, 01:56 PM

for the win mate :) hehe.

I think it's a very good job by sct! Hope that it's not too good so that it bans wrong persons like ones with seedboxes and such. thouth I think it's a major move!

EDIT: The sad truth MIGHT be that the don't accept 2 ip's at the same account or 2 clients on the same account wich will sort out all seedboxers, cheaters and ppl who are changing proxys or ip or isp :P

If I'm not mistaken it states in their FAQ that multiple IP's can be used, so thats that excuse out the window. You actually need a seedbox to survive at ScT.

I was banned for nothing recently at ScT but I'm not getting into that again as I'm still hurt/pissed at ait after building up a good ratio and donating for invites also.

They seriously need to check out their script/coding or do something so it gets the right people who are cheating and leave the good members alone.

ekk3123
12-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Ok, well.. It is possible to survive at sct without a seedbox.. if you got a good connection :P I hop multiple IP's can be used bcuz im going to a lan at friday :P

Pazzini
12-19-2007, 02:35 PM
I have no problems seeding back at S*T, I only have a 768K upload. ( avg 80-90kB/s )

I congratulate S*T staff for there good work, eliminating the cheaters, we don't need them.

S*T do NOT just ban members for the fun of it, and they do not force you (members) to donate either.
At least they do not send out mass PM's begging for donations like a lot of the other trackers I could mention.

S*T is and always will be one of the best ODay trackers, so if you got banned from there, stop blaming them and take a look at yourself.

Regards

dragos
12-19-2007, 03:01 PM
n.

S*T is and always will be one of the best ODay trackers, so if you got banned from there, stop blaming them and take a look at yourself.

Regards

you can refer to a site as being "one of the best" when there are other sites of equal or higher quality. Can you name me one site that is better ? I don't think so. Therefore ,is the best 0day tracker ;)

Pazzini
12-19-2007, 03:22 PM
n.

Regards

you can refer to a site as being "one of the best" when there are other sites of equal or higher quality. Can you name me one site that is better ? I don't think so. Therefore ,is the best 0day tracker ;)

F*N. I love both my accounts equally ;)

jam0980tr
12-20-2007, 05:47 PM
I doubt they will catch it. Ghost Leecher get peers but don't talk to tracker (no reporting, no tracker communication)

TheDog
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
alsow innocent users pay the price for that script ...

Str8ek
12-20-2007, 08:22 PM

:yup: inviting cheaters surely...

fstokebanget
12-20-2007, 08:26 PM
also when invite ppl who sell their account or invite

grimms
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Everyone has seedboxes on there. I am probably the onlly member that doesn't lol. Great new system they put in place to banish cheaters.

jam0980tr
12-20-2007, 09:10 PM
new system looks good. Good luck to them but it's not gonna stop them Ghost Leechers they get peers. i hope u knw what am trying to say...

pofeca
12-20-2007, 09:23 PM

nope,they didn't.

Tokeman
12-20-2007, 09:27 PM
new system looks good. Good luck to them but it's not gonna stop them Ghost Leechers they get peers. i hope u knw what am trying to say...

Even ghost leechers connect to the tracker at first to get that list of peers. It is not impossible to track down, but it gets harder on more popular torrents where a lot of data is going between many peers.

IceTee
12-20-2007, 09:36 PM

nope,they didn't.

It wasn't perfect but it was pretty good

Charles Lindbergh
12-20-2007, 11:35 PM
Hi people !!!

You are talking about some "ultra-priv8_0day-h3xC0de_script-poweredBySCT" ? LOL

I can't call script something that will ban users that have upload speed more than "officialy allowed". This move is only publicity for SCT, they banned some cheating n00bs,traders and some honestly guys...
Only good thing of this that crapy cheaters were deleted but what is with others? SCT staff must go to another strategy.

Currently situation is telling me that this war will be hard. It's really hard to beat pro cheaters but I hope that there will some solution find out soon. I guess something like "FTN client v0.1RC" with nice encrypted code to stop emulation.

Something like that will be our win and whole sharing community!

Regards !!!

TriviuM
12-20-2007, 11:47 PM
yeah def i agree dude, its the pro cheaters which we need to clamp down on, as you said he noobs and trades stand out like sore thumbs and takes f-all to find them.

jam0980tr
12-21-2007, 12:52 AM
yeah def i agree dude, its the pro cheaters which we need to clamp down on, as you said he noobs and trades stand out like sore thumbs and takes f-all to find them.

Pro cheaters are undetectable. I wish i catch them not the noob's they are easy to detect. I knw how system works for noob's
because i have banned few of them on my site

Emma1979
12-21-2007, 01:11 AM
Cheaters never prosper (my granny used to say), Because there are so many people that dont deserve the privilige of using such a good trader (the ones who cheat and the ones with more than one account), the innocent cant take the opportunity to use the sites facilitys.
I have a low bandwith but still manage to maintain my power user status within the sites i am a member (15).

http://www.speedtest.net/result/213298899.png

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=80xjr08&s=1

Im one of the many thousands that probably wont even get a look in

disgusts me !! :angry:

Swax
12-21-2007, 01:17 AM

Pro cheaters are undetectable. I wish i catch them not the noob's they are easy to detect. I knw how system works for noob's

ScT's latest script does not catch 'noob' cheaters (they are caught by old scripts), but more intelligent cheaters as it can determine whether the data being sent to the tracker (be it legitimate or faked) is authentic bittorrent data.

Even ex-staff have been caught, who are happily cheating on other trackers still because most trackers do not have the new script we have just implemented.

Roark
12-21-2007, 02:54 AM

ScT's latest script does not catch 'noob' cheaters (they are caught by old scripts), but more intelligent cheaters as it can determine whether the data being sent to the tracker (be it legitimate or faked) is authentic bittorrent data.

Even ex-staff have been caught, who are happily cheating on other trackers still because most trackers do not have the new script we have just implemented.

lol, I know djGrrr is a god, but I have serious doubts a founding member of ScT was cheating. Obviously the script still has some kinks to work out.

Zaxx
12-21-2007, 03:51 AM
I'm yet another donating exmember whom sct has fckd! Hope their servers have a meltdown. Have ftn and scc now...sct can kiss ass. btw...never cheated or used seedbox..just used my acct while on vacation in the uk!! Prix...

dragos
12-21-2007, 05:22 AM

lol, I know djGrrr is a god, but I have serious doubts a founding member of ScT was cheating. Obviously the script still has some kinks to work out.

ex staff doesn't mean he was a founding member. Who knows ,maybe old mitch did it, thats why he's gone a while now. Plus last week there were 16 VIP's ,now there are only 14 ;)

fisherman
12-21-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm yet another donating exmember whom sct has fckd! Hope their servers have a meltdown. Have ftn and scc now...sct can kiss ass. btw...never cheated or used seedbox..just used my acct while on vacation in the uk!! Prix...

Your in a queue with the rest of us mate...

Nothin to them tho, one member goes, another joins.

Someone with script knowledge said to me that even if the script bans you, and your innocent ofcourse, if a staff member checks it out, he should be able to determine if the cheating was legit or not...

Obviously this ain't the case with ScT...banning donating members that never cheated and not giving a shit

TmZ
12-21-2007, 03:10 PM
I doubt they will catch it. Ghost Leecher get peers but don't talk to tracker (no reporting, no tracker communication)

true, but they need to get that IPs from some one.
= cheat

Swax
12-21-2007, 05:07 PM
Obviously this ain't the case with ScT...banning donating members that never cheated and not giving a shit

If only it was as simple as "Oh wait, we were horribly wrong, here have your account back again".

It is a user's word against the system's script.

Anyone caught cheating would deny it wouldn't they, regardless of whether they are innocent or not.

Only the coder can check whether each user was banned legitimately, which would require him not trusting his own script, which believe it or not is not the case.

fisherman
12-21-2007, 05:37 PM

If only it was as simple as "Oh wait, we were horribly wrong, here have your account back again".

It is a user's word against the system's script.

Anyone caught cheating would deny it wouldn't they, regardless of whether they are innocent or not.

Only the coder can check whether each user was banned legitimately, which would require him not trusting his own script, which believe it or not is not the case.

No offense but thats crap mate. If the coder is experienced he could look back and see descripencies in the coding and know it has to be tweaked or whatever.

In the past a different high level tracker changed their script and it banned members including good members and they new it and ammended it.

I know nearly every cheat pleads innocent all the time and if I was a staff member or coder I would have a pain in the ass checking back on every guy who said he didn't cheat but if I saw lots of members being banned and lots of guys heading on IRC support, "alarm bells" would start ringing and the script would have to be reviewd.

When a member is banned from a site nearly everyone jumps on the band wagon and straight away assumes the guy is guilty and thats understandable as most times they are or did something wrong but I think a lot of people from now on when they see someone banned from ScT, it will be questionable as whether he was guilty or not.

Bottom line is ScT script is not Working correctly..simple.

dragos
12-21-2007, 05:45 PM
[quote=Swax;2516716]

Bottom line is ScT script is not Working correctly..simple.

i find that hard to believe. dj with retro are probably the best coders the BT scene has to offer at the moment. Just look at how flawlesly ScT is running ,i haven't found another site that matches the level of ScT, it's a reference point for other trackers to follow

@ lol eezee as a gmod :rolleyes: the userbase will be decimated shortly :P

Tokeman
12-21-2007, 05:52 PM

true, but they need to get that IPs from some one.
= cheat

Yep, they DO connect to the tracker, just once, and not to report. They HAVE to get a list of peers, otherwise, they would not have any sources to dl from now would they? And don't go saying they just need one, DHT isn't enabled on these people so they have to get the peer list from the tracker, period.
Yes, there is the occasional person that dl's a torrent and changes their mind after starting it, but if you see the same person connecting to torrents, but never reporting back, and that torrent has data mis matches, busted. Its not hard to catch cheaters (all cheaters), it just takes time and a good systematic way of verifying stats and past histories. Its a tedious job, glad to see admins stepping up to the challenge!

Submission
12-21-2007, 06:01 PM

Well you decided to donate. Dont come crying here because you donated and got fucked. These are illegal sites dont expect them to honor your money.

fisherman
12-21-2007, 06:05 PM
[quote=fisherman;2516772]

i find that hard to believe. dj with retro are probably the best coders the BT scene has to offer at the moment. Just look at how flawlesly ScT is running ,i haven't found another site that matches the level of ScT, it's a reference point for other trackers to follow

@ lol eezee as a gmod :rolleyes: the userbase will be decimated shortly :P

I'm not sayin Grrr isn't a good coder, he prob is one of the best around but c'mon we all make errors in what we do, it's just life.

I've seen guy's get banned from ScT in the past couple of weeks that are genuine good members of all the sites they join and are gobsmacked that they were banned...

ScT is among the ultimate trackers no question there.... but it has it's faults and costs it's beloved members dearly unfortunately :huh:

FSTY
12-21-2007, 06:32 PM
S*T said I cheated. too sad

I'm sorry, Feeling.
I post this pm here bocoz no reply from you, I really can't accept "ban me for cheated".

and this's the newest from my utorrent http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1478/utih6.jpg

I think not only me partial seeding, It's a good way for users with not fast upload speed to keep good ratio.
If there are others got baned from s*t , pls post your proof here

to all : Before you say FSTY really cheated, please do 3-5 tests as my example to see the same error will happen or not

that's what I pmed Feeling 10 days ago

hi Feeling:

sorry to disturb you. so sorry if you are not Feeling on s*t .

Today I got disabled on s*t , I went to irc, Eezee tell me I cheated, ban me form IRC
So pm you is my last way. sorry to disturb again.

screenshot from utorrent:
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6034/utorrentremovepc8.jpg
please check my torrent history and compare it to this screenshot, I really never cheat.

I jump to the newest torrent as soon as I can.And I download from other trackers, then seed on s*t.

I buffer my s*t account bcoz I want enough buffer to download What I want, and bcoz I don't have very fast internet connection.

I guess the only possible reason is:

for example:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2715/sct2vi81hr7.jpg
I download r10 r11 Cops.S20E13.HDTV.XviD-2HD from s*c, then I force-recheck Cops.S20E13.HDTV.XviD-2HD(from s*t) and click start to seed on s*t, some time utorrent said Cops.S20E13.HDTV.XviD-2HD (from s*c) system eror:system can't find files, atm Cops.S20E13.HDTV.XviD-2HD(from s*t) working, then I force-recheck Cops.S20E13.HDTV.XviD-2HD(from s*c) again and click start to seed, Cops.S20E13.HDTV.XviD-2HD(from s*c) working. So I can seed on 2 trackers with the same files.
Not every time this error happened.
The same things happened to about 10-20 S*T torrents when I download from other trackers and want to seed on s*t with the same files.

if you need more screenshots, please let me know

Many many thanks for your time. I really never cheat. You can ban me, but the reason won't be "cheated".

I want to take back my accout. I keep my pc running 7*23h, 33G upload on s*T with 70KB uploadspeed is not very easy, I spend a lot of time and passion on That.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Do you think I should open a new thread to discuss "S*T's anti-cheater script error or I cheated "?

Jaits
12-21-2007, 07:34 PM
i haven't found another site that matches the level of ScT, it's a reference point for other trackers to follow

the level in what? the numerous features it has? (its close to bare tbsource code) or the 2 high end servers it requires to run with 100k peers?

i m not saying that there hasnt been work put on that code.. there has more than ur average tracker, but saying that its the best coded site is simply silly.. let alone being a reference point for anything...

Roark
12-22-2007, 02:52 AM

ex staff doesn't mean he was a founding member. Who knows ,maybe old mitch did it, thats why he's gone a while now. Plus last week there were 16 VIP's ,now there are only 14 ;)

One, I know who it was and he was one of the founders; two, mitch was banned a while ago (before this script was introduced) for an entirely different reason.

fsty: come back to the irc, just say you were banned for cheating you're waiting for djGrrr. you'll have to wait quite a while most likely, but he'll be able to check the data you sent to the tracker and see if you cheated or not.

celtic
12-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Ghostleeching still works.. know plenty doing it. Cheating scumbags lol

FSTY
12-22-2007, 03:44 AM
@Roark: thanks for you reply , I'll try it. Thanks!!
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/roark-166867)

medo
12-22-2007, 10:58 AM
check your screens again FSTY your passkey is visible in one of them

FSTY
12-22-2007, 11:24 AM
check your screens again FSTY your passkey is visible in one of them

Thanks medo

that sct accout got disabled(so I posted those), so that's not important

fisherman
12-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Lol, good luck FSTY in gettin ur acc back but you'll prob hang around IRC waitin for the main man and then get kicked.

The day I got disabled I still had the torrents running in my client and posted ascreen here on FST and the reply from a mod from ScT was how photoshop can be good...emm yeah ok...

Then in the thread I posted I said how I donated for 9 invites also and some nob head here with 1000+ posts said I didn't donate for any invites cause I was a cheat(he knows who he is). I said I paid €180 for invites and he said I was lying cause if u buy more u get them cheaper..LMAO...I didn't buy them all together :D And I still have the tranasction statements in my email acc...

FSTY good luck in getting ur acc back....
The good members have to crawl back and beg for their acc back while the pro cheats sit back and give ScT the 2 fingers.....Good isn't it :dry:

Zeus
12-22-2007, 12:43 PM
Whilst I support measures clamping down on cheating I have to question whether cheating (however much it is going on) is really a problem at ScT. The speeds there are great on new and old torrents, and torrents stay alive there for ages. Even if there are a fair number of people leeching their hearts out it doesnt seem to be hurting the site. Therefore, if there's any doubt that the new scripts are working properly they should get rid of them. It's not like there is a pressing need for the clampdown so surely the scales should tip in favour of not potentially banning innocent members.

FSTY
12-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Lol, good luck FSTY in gettin ur acc back but you'll prob hang around IRC waitin for the main man and then get kicked.

The day I got disabled I still had the torrents running in my client and posted ascreen here on FST and the reply from a mod from ScT was how photoshop can be good...emm yeah ok...

Then in the thread I posted I said how I donated for 9 invites also and some nob head here with 1000+ posts said I didn't donate for any invites cause I was a cheat(he knows who he is). I said I paid €180 for invites and he said I was lying cause if u buy more u get them cheaper..LMAO...I didn't buy them all together :D And I still have the tranasction statements in my email acc...

FSTY good luck in getting ur acc back....
The good members have to crawl back and beg for their acc back while the pro cheats sit back and give ScT the 2 fingers.....Good isn't it :dry:

hehe , I don't have big hope to take that acc back, just want to try the last chance

Thanks for your experience share

Roark
12-22-2007, 02:26 PM
Whilst I support measures clamping down on cheating I have to question whether cheating (however much it is going on) is really a problem at ScT. The speeds there are great on new and old torrents, and torrents stay alive there for ages. Even if there are a fair number of people leeching their hearts out it doesnt seem to be hurting the site. Therefore, if there's any doubt that the new scripts are working properly they should get rid of them. It's not like there is a pressing need for the clampdown so surely the scales should tip in favour of not potentially banning innocent members.

tbh, I agree. However, this seems to be a pet project of djGrrr's, and I think he's going to keep working on them till they are perfect or nearly so.

Anyone accused of cheating who is certain they didn't cheat should continue to return to irc to talk to him. He does re-enable some people after checking the data they were sending.