PDA

View Full Version : site like rlslog for tv shows ?

FatBob
12-18-2007, 08:56 AM
is there any site where i can get release info and airing date of tv shows ?

:huh:

Cheffy
12-18-2007, 10:12 AM
Several:

TV.com
tvrage.com

Edit: Worth mentioning. The writers are having a strike in the US now, So noone really knows when they can start to produce new episodes.

medo
12-18-2007, 10:15 AM
Several:
Worth mentioning. The writers are having a strike in the US now, So noone really knows when they can start to produce new episodes.

i thought that heroes's writer is the only one

FatBob
12-18-2007, 10:17 AM
Several:

TV.com
tvrage.com

Sanka113
12-18-2007, 10:20 AM
Several:
Worth mentioning. The writers are having a strike in the US now, So noone really knows when they can start to produce new episodes.

i thought that heroes's writer is the only one

It's a trade organization strike. Most of hollywood's writers belong to the striking organization, the WGA. There won't be any new episodes for american tv made for awhile. :cry:

medo
12-18-2007, 10:25 AM
:(

thanks for the info. guys

Edit: just found this on tv.com

This TV.com feature will include information for understanding the strike, a list of how shows have been affected and how many episodes they have left, strike-related news stories, and exclusive quotes from actors and writers (click on the appropriate tab above to navigate)

http://www.tv.com/news-and-features-hub/story/10570.html?tag=gumballs;title;0

Sylar666
12-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Edited

bikernin
12-18-2007, 01:12 PM
i was just about to say great job in compiling that huge list. then i read the last line :lol:
thanks for sharing anyway. and yea the strike is kinda scary. no tv shows :cry:

RainRoofer
12-18-2007, 01:30 PM
I personally like MyEpisodes the most, cuz I can add shows I watch, and it's very easy to use.

Sylar666
12-18-2007, 01:32 PM
I never claim glory for others' work. So I always write down the source. :)
Yeah, this winter and spring seems pretty hopeless for TV- freaks. Also it has started to generate some unemployment in the industry. Maybe it can help to force the two parties closer and get down to reconsider.
Edited:
I could not repair the f..ker - when tried to remove the hyperlink, bastard said: No internal redirecting allowed. So I removed it. Sorry, I did not grab what U tried to say, now I know what U were talking about.

FatBob
12-18-2007, 01:33 PM
thanks for that huge list Sylar666 :)

Polarbear
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM
here's another one with (public) download links.

http://www.tvkal.com/

cocalait
12-18-2007, 03:39 PM
hey sylar the direct links are not working, maybe you just can remove them or fix them.
thanks for the list I'm going to try some.

Sylar666
12-18-2007, 06:53 PM
hey sylar the direct links are not working, maybe you just can remove them or fix them.
thanks for the list I'm going to try some.
Then explore Yourself...I tried - most of them worked. Anyway, as I stated - I indicated my source.

cocalait
12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
mate, I appreciate what you've done don't feel attacked.

the pages work, but YOUR links to them are screwed.

They have the "Torrentbytes/redir" in front of them, and if you click on them they give you a TB error page. I was suggesting that maybe removing the torrentbytes/redir in all the links in your post would make the links work perfect. But this is not necessary 'cuase we can see the name of the site.

bye

wrongun92
12-18-2007, 08:41 PM
mate, I appreciate what you've done don't feel attacked.

the pages work, but YOUR links to them are screwed.

They have the "Torrentbytes/redir" in front of them, and if you click on them they give you a TB error page. I was suggesting that maybe removing the torrentbytes/redir in all the links in your post would make the links work perfect. But this is not necessary 'cuase we can see the name of the site.

bye

this can happen if when you try to copy and paste from one forum to another.

Btw, that list is quite impressive

gtf0
12-18-2007, 10:56 PM
http://pogdesign.co.uk/cat/

Sanka113
01-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Sylar, could you post the source to your list again? Thanks!