PDA

View Full Version : Hello ... I Been looking for a site like this...

AndreL
12-18-2007, 08:56 PM
I've hope there was a place like this, an online forum where you can ask question about file shareing communities. I have a few but they barly change day by day and I want a site that is constanly update with links. What I'm looking for is a file shareing communtiy or a site that has links to file hosting sites like as RS MU and FF, that have the file catorized by application, movie, tv ,games etc...

Just looking for more site out on the Internet, I googled rapidshare links and megaupload but it not much hope.

tusks
12-18-2007, 10:20 PM
katz.cd or phazeddl.com
Those are the public warez indexers. You will find a site that is right for you from there. Good luck.

AndreL
12-19-2007, 02:10 AM
any non warez sites

Broken
12-19-2007, 05:17 AM
.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }any non warez sitesSMALL#green {clear: both;width: 81px;height: 12px;//background:#fff url(http://rapidsharedb.com/scripts/green.gif) repeat top right;background:green;}span#red {clear: both;width: 81px;height: 12px;filter:alpha(opacity=80);background:red;}

WTF?
Just type plain text, without code. It makes your post just about unreadable.

AndreL
12-19-2007, 05:19 AM
sorry that was my browser doing all that extra charicters and stuff I got it set up to where it won't do that any more.

5p1d0r
12-19-2007, 08:10 AM
any non warez sites

$SnoopDo2G$
12-19-2007, 06:50 PM
what are you exactly lookin' for ???
what do you mean a non warez site ???:blink:
A forum with different links i guess...
have a look at those ones >>>

moviehustle.com
tehPARADOX.COM
warez-bb.org
projectw.org
waz-warez.org
d-fiend.blogspot.com
mechodownload.com
thedeviants.net
oleoo.us
puzo.org
katzforums.com
underworldbase.com
p2pconsortium.com

Even a Romanian forum :D
romaniainedit.3xforum.ro

Enjoy !!!!:01:

tusks
12-19-2007, 11:22 PM
I'm completely baffled as to why anyone would need to find a forum that hosts only legal content on specifically rapidshare. People that use rapidshare to host and share only legal files are probably not going to run or need a forum with the categories: Appz, movies, tv, etc. Just use download.com or something...

AndreL
12-20-2007, 03:13 AM
Thnks a lot snoopdo2g thats what I was talk'in about places like tehPARADOX.COM cause I'm a member of that one, which is a great forum. Places like that. Oh' yea I worded my post wrong. I've should have said not just warez sites but sites of all kind that have rapidshare and meagaupload links.

thanks again and if any one elses know of any other sites do a post like my man snoopdo2g where he has a list of the sites.