PDA

View Full Version : Why FTN ?!ً

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 02:06 AM
At first i apologize for my way of writing, :: Can i ask why all people request FTN exclusively ?! :: I can see that ppl say that they want to join that great community as they feel that they will be a nice add to that community. So, what about the other trackers and communities ? don't u think that these communities want this good add? :: believe me FTN is not that dreamy place, there is alot of nice trackers around that need you like SCC, RevTT, TL ...... etc. :: you could be lucky if your friend is a member there and have invited you but what if you don't ?! the life will not stop anyway. :: I don't ask you to be a trader or anti-trader but think about it wisely not by your desire. Greetings

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 02:14 AM
Im guessing, although I could be wrong but the harder they are to get in, maybe the more mature most the users are. I know some of the trackers I get into, their forums are trashed with crap. And the stuff they upload is wrecked, missing files & etc. And yea many want in just because of their exclusiveness.

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
believe me FTN is not so different. and about the forums they are all for fun not for knowledge as i can see, and if you are looking for nice forums it is everywhere outside the trackers sites.

Jumaxas
12-19-2007, 02:16 AM
But FTN is FreeLeech and best tracker, with good PRE time and files list

Cheffy
12-19-2007, 02:21 AM
Well, i belive its becouse some members were lucky to get an invite form the mods.
So now everyone thinks its aleast wort a shot to ask, since its defently not going to hurt anyone.
As for the other trackers, well most of the users probobly have them. Hence them not asking for those.
People also seem to think that the community are better in the higher level trackers. In some cases this is true, but belive me you can find grate communityes in trackers that dont even have invites.
I have seen users wanting trackers for the community, but months after they got into "insert hot tracker" their account still have 1 forum post, 0 torrent comments and their not even ideling in irc. Nice to have to abord this awesome community.

celtic
12-19-2007, 02:22 AM
Not a clue. Would like to know myself though.

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 02:43 AM
As for the other trackers, well most of the users probobly have them. Hence them not asking for those.

Having the popular trackers don't make them worthless bad community. Good communities are made by its members. I can see that FTN is a place for a seedoxed members not for popular leechers although it have no ratio system, lol

Enlightened
12-19-2007, 05:23 AM
Basically, is all hype, I still remember I could nOT Sleep a wink ! that Nite , when I got the Invite, could NOt wait to check it out.....Gee, that seems sooooooo.....Long ago
Guess what, ? after 5 mins, I asked myself, "Is that all F*N is ??..... TL and REVTT, is far more better than this....

Is all a Supply and Demand factor + Hype = rarity

Just my 2 cents.....

marksman
12-19-2007, 05:36 AM
well..i guess the closed community makes a better feeling that ur @ home..thats why i think ppl with community thing should be more after fsc than ftn!

n btw i felt that closed community thing back when TB was very closed..i used 2 love their forums back then with more than 500 post and stuff..now i rarely visit their forums..some of those new ppl ruined it for me

Cheffy
12-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Is all a Supply and Demand factor + Hype = rarity

Exactly, F*N if not in anyway a bad tracker. But if all you do with trackers is look for new movies + series, any 0day tracker will do.

If you are looking for a communety try to actually look in one of the trackers you are apart of :D

But if you want to presue F*N then by all means go ahead, But if you think that its the uber shit with all files since the beginning of the scene, with 10.000 interesting forumposts each minute, You jusut might get alittle bit dissapointed when you get inn.

fatcat69
12-19-2007, 05:51 AM
Well the best part of FTN is seeing all the people beg for the invites in forums like these

just point and laugh...thats what i do, i have gotten all my invites without begging and writing 8 pages on why id be a good user or my christmas wish list lol

beggers cant be choosers....

seriously when was the last time you have seen anyone here begging actually get an FTN invite...lol

th0r
12-19-2007, 07:17 AM
and about the forums they are all for fun not for knowledge as i can see

Look harder, there's a discussion for more serious subjects.

SkullForce
12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
and about the forums they are all for fun not for knowledge as i can see

Look harder, there's a discussion for more serious subjects.

I know but about 90% is a useless threads like what u at, the best avatar, last watched movie and such threads.