PDA

View Full Version : ****FTN Request: Priceless****

wrongun92
12-19-2007, 05:15 PM
FTN Request

Hello there fsteers!

Request:
I would like to take this opportunity to request an invitation to become a member of FTN. I would really like to be part of it someday.

Why I want to be a part of it:
I have read great reviews about this site, the staff, and the community in particular. Therefore, apart from it being a great tracker with its content, packs, its ratio system, what I am most interested in joining the site is to become part of this wonderful neighborhood/community.

Why me?
I am a good member at other trackers.
I try to be active and help other members on forum here
I will/have not traded my accounts/invites here
I am not a cheater
Creative ;)

I would really like to become a member and it would hopefully be through my creativity, goodwill gesture, and my contributions.

The Last Line:
I would like to be a part of FTN because of its awesome community and that it has great staff members. I hope to be a part of the FTN community one day and hope to join its rich fabric.

Just Invite me ;)

mrnobody
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Another video request :lol:

I personally prefer wording than video. That way i can know the requstee more.

Good luck anyway!

wrongun92
12-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Another video request :lol:

I personally prefer wording than video. That way i can know the requstee more.

Good luck anyway!

Its a hybrid version. Has both text and video to entertain the tastebuds of both schools of thought:D

BamZow
12-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Iīve invited many people with those "awesome" request of high levels, all stating they would really love to be part of the "great community". Almost everyone have 0 torrent comments, 0 forum posts, never visit irc and not even bothering getting a personal avatar.

Trader or anti-trader (a.k.a pathetic begger), itīs the same shit, different name. They are all just after the level of the tracker, not the community itself.

JROQuinn
haha I liked the video, good luck

StefanSamara
That was great man , keep your fingers crossed and maybe you'll get it ;)

EMZ
12-19-2007, 05:25 PM
lol i like the video :D
Good luck!

Gonsalo
12-19-2007, 05:26 PM
gsus.... next request will be a suicide note!

darkseekers
12-19-2007, 05:31 PM
wow..great presentation......

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 05:32 PM

haha now that I want to see

Adama
12-19-2007, 05:44 PM
great i like the video
good luck

marksman
12-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Iīve invited many people with those "awesome" request of high levels, all stating they would really love to be part of the "great community". Almost everyone have 0 torrent comments, 0 forum posts, never visit irc and not even bothering getting a personal avatar.

Trader or anti-trader (a.k.a pathetic begger), itīs the same shit, different name. They are all just after the level of the tracker, not the community itself.

respect!

QFT

aysomc
12-19-2007, 07:27 PM
fuck these videos and fuck cheeseman for starting that shit.

good luck

tweakz
12-19-2007, 07:49 PM

good luck

I know..there going to be endless now, coz of u know who!:frusty:

Kebert
12-19-2007, 08:21 PM
rofl @ video .. never thought anyone would go that far :O

sleepyy
12-19-2007, 08:27 PM
There's no right or wrong way to make a request everybody will judge you differently

Besides that happy Christmas

fOrUmAs
12-19-2007, 08:59 PM

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3031/suicidegg3.gif

:lol:

th0r
12-19-2007, 09:08 PM
these requests are just getting out of hand; what's next, poetry? love notes? ftn sharks breaking fst users' legs?

this is a nice way to put it

desiKing
12-19-2007, 09:15 PM

good luck

well it's work for him, he got his xmas wish....?

tweakz
12-19-2007, 09:17 PM

Forumas...thats sooo funny and cool...lol:lol:
Did u find that hanging set at deviantart?:naughty:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/3031/suicidegg3.gif

:lol:

good luck

Did he tell u he got it?
It didn't seem like it, from the sounds of celtic, but i could be wrong

0Ri0N
12-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Nice video, what editor video did u use?

wrongun92
12-19-2007, 09:32 PM

good luck

There are two parts to the request. If you dont like the video, you can surely skip it and go onto the text version;).
I dont think there's anything in the video that is wrong.

Thanks for the support guys,;)

durex
12-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Liked it . Good luck.

_coder_
12-19-2007, 09:38 PM
I like the music haha

G-Force
12-19-2007, 09:47 PM
Hahaha, not bad! What i find amusing is that these morons who whining about FTN request keep spamming all the treads and wasting more of everyones time.

grimms
12-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Good luck man.

desiKing
12-19-2007, 10:00 PM

good luck

Did he tell u he got it?

well your wrong....cheeseman join 2day?

anyway goodluck man.

G-Force
12-19-2007, 10:12 PM
He sure did, 22 hours ago.

9NINE
12-19-2007, 10:13 PM
i like the video gl man

tweakz
12-19-2007, 10:16 PM

Did he tell u he got it?

anyway goodluck man.

Well congrats....i wonder who invited him?

9NINE
12-19-2007, 10:24 PM
i think G-Force did

as he gave exact time

_coder_
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM

Did he tell u he got it?

anyway goodluck man.

yeh cheeseman actually got invited haha he used the same username on FTN like here on FST. I think that may have been a bad move on his behalf and the inviter since invites are only to be given to trusted friends.

G-Force
12-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Who is to say he is not a friend of somebody here? I have made many friends here.

RoSsoNeRI
12-19-2007, 11:00 PM
hehe "Just invite me" I like that :P

Heck if cheeseman got in with a video request, I c no reason y can't u

Good Luck

DanielleD87
12-20-2007, 12:28 AM
*pokes her eyes out* ohhh the pain!!!! i'm never going to watch another video pos invite request EVER AGAIN.

btw, I HATE YOU CHEESEMAN :cool:

fulu
12-20-2007, 12:30 AM
nice video

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 01:14 AM
/me goes to pee again

wrongun92
12-20-2007, 02:44 AM
*pokes her eyes out* ohhh the pain!!!! i'm never going to watch another video pos invite request EVER AGAIN.

Come on, why the disgust at the video? Is it really that bad:naughty: The video is just a complement to the request, it does not stand on its own.

There is also textual information as well. So I dont know what the fuss is about?:01:

G-Force
12-20-2007, 02:55 AM

Common, why the disgust at the video? Is it really that bad:naughty: The video is just a complement to the request, it does not stand on its own.

There is also textual information as well. So I dont know what the fuss is about?:01:

There is no fuss mate, some people on here are just drama queens.

reese
12-20-2007, 03:51 AM
i knew when cheeseman did his video request it opened the doors :D gl bro

mangos anyone?

DanielleD87
12-20-2007, 06:16 AM
it isn't the video that is bad it is the begging that bothers me.

traditionally you don't know about a site until you get invited to it. i think bt trackers would be sooo much better off if that was the situation.

aysomc
12-20-2007, 06:20 AM
****FTN Request: Pointless****

those of us with invites will notice you around here and help you out if we feel you deserve it and want it, no need to make a thread saying you want an invite to a place that damn near everyone here wants.

edit: danielle shouldnt you be using a different avatar? maybe one with a bit more christmas cheer.......i mean i did spend a considerable amount of time working on it after all. ;)

A1MAN
12-20-2007, 06:39 AM
nice video , u made effort in this man

goodluck

DanielleD87
12-20-2007, 08:02 AM
fine fine, aysomc. you win :)

danio
12-20-2007, 09:56 AM

you are making a generalization of all the people who requests ftn for its community? i can tell you i recently requested ftn publicly and even though i haven't had the time yet to fully integrate myself with its community, i have tried out the forums, and i have my personal avatar.. i think i have 1.3 forum posts/day or something like that. but it's christmas time and time for course exams which means i have my focus elsewhere atm :).. but i don't think you should make that kind of generalization because not all requesters lie when they say that the community plays a big part in why they want an invite.. but i undersand that people think it's bullshit after inviting a couple of guys that have lied about it.

EDIT: I find it interesting that everyone who shows their annoyance in every FTN req thread are all already on the inside. Coinsidence? Stop being jerks guys. If you don't like the request threads. DON'T READ THEM!

EDIT2: Good luck with your request wrongun92 :)

wrongun92
12-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Hello there again, alright it wasnt a popular format and hit a lot of people's nerves, so it has been hidden beneath the shackles of the spoiler tag. Now you really have to make an effort if you want to view it.

I wasnt begging. I was just making a request and presenting myself.

edit 1: As already mentioned, it wasnt even designed to stand on its own. It was only a sidedish

[edit 2]: ok I get the idea and the moral of the story, I guess you enjoyed it while it lasted. I
believe in democracy ;)

[edit 3], ok, lesson learnt. Hey everyone makes mistakes. Its whether you realize you have made
one and learnt from it that counts more.

[edit 4]: closed

wrongun92
12-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Okay, I am still looking for one

I have faith;

JROQuinn
12-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Good Luck you deserve it