PDA

View Full Version : Cisco content

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Anyone that has all the learning tracker mind finding out who has the most Cisco content? Or if you dont have all the learning trackers just post the number a search comes up with, thanks

Cmon
12-19-2007, 05:31 PM
BitMe?
cisco.com?

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 05:51 PM
yea I figured those 2 but cisco dont just hand everything out

nSyder
12-19-2007, 05:53 PM
docs.torrents.ro :)

chillincool
12-19-2007, 06:00 PM
Just memorize the answers to the new test that just came out. It's pretty worthless to have the cert without going somewhere for hands-on learning anyways.

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Just memorize the answers to the new test that just came out. It's pretty worthless to have the cert without going somewhere for hands-on learning anyways.

yea I totally agree, I took Cisco 1 but had a lot going on at that time & passed with a C so im goin to take it over. My biggest problem was subnetting. I suck at math & I know in the real world I could use a subnet calculator but eh, I want to atleast to be able to subnet on my own. But now I will be able to focus all on my studies, so I shouldnt have a problem anymore. Thanks for the help guys

fstokebanget
12-19-2007, 06:11 PM
try bitspyder

wrongun92
12-19-2007, 06:13 PM

yea I totally agree, I took Cisco 1 but had a lot going on at that time & passed with a C so im goin to take it over. My biggest problem was subnetting. I suck at math & I know in the real world I could use a subnet calculator but eh, I want to atleast to be able to subnet on my own. But now I will be able to focus all on my studies, so I shouldnt have a problem anymore. Thanks for the help guys

In subnetting, you just have to be familiar with the different bases and the rest is almost straightforward. I think you probably need to do worked examples. Dont just read them.
I would do lots of examples again and again.

I think you've probably looked at this, but anyways
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/701/3.html

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 06:29 PM
No I havent seen that, our instructor never showed us that but I guess I should have done the research myself, thanks, that will be a big help. Bookmarked.

bikernin
12-19-2007, 06:38 PM
bitme, ebookvortex, elbitz, docs.torrents.ro all have plenty of stuff. bitme should be a one stop shop

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 06:45 PM
thanks I should have enough then, just never know when you think you have everything and then theres one little thing you cant find

chillincool
12-19-2007, 07:58 PM
I <3 subnetting :) lol. It clicked so fast and easily for me while everybody else still had the '????' look on their face.