PDA

View Full Version : www.drdino.com

Sextent
12-19-2007, 09:46 PM
In 1971 scientists learned how to turn sewage into oil in just twenty minutes using heat and pressure. Now, a lab in Texas shows that even the scraps from your Thanksgiving turkey is a great way to make oil in just half an hour.

Evolutionists suggest that oil comes from organic material, such as dinosaurs, that were buried and compressed for millions of years under immense pressure. However, more laboratory research continues to prove that it can be formed in much shorter amounts of time.

Creationists agree that oil came from organic material, but it was during Noah's Flood that billions of plants and animals were buried by mud and water squishing them into oil. This happened just 4,400 years ago, not millions of years ago.

The presence of oil in the earth is just more proof that the Bible is scientifically accurate, and that the evolution theory is last century's "leftovers." For many more evidences check out our DVD on The Age of the Earth.

Quality science there. :noes:

Think they might be selling a DVD. :yup:

Proper Bo
12-19-2007, 09:49 PM
mental religionists make me lol. true story.

Skiz
12-19-2007, 09:49 PM
:blink:

That made about as much sense as Kirk Cameron's friend's banana theory.

/me runs off to find it.

chalice
12-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Sorted.

I ain't givin' moy turkey bones ta no middle-class bone-diggin', Creationists tho'

Them cunts've got enough ta chew on.

Skiz
12-19-2007, 09:52 PM
nfv-Qn1M58I

Sextent
12-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Don't get too exited guys. Kent Hovind (Dr Dino) who actually has a kid on PhD, is mebbes a wee bit disingenuous.

Evangelist Hovind found guilty for tax fraud
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Jump to: navigation, search

November 4, 2006

Evangelist Kent Hovind and his wife, Jo, was found guilty on all counts of tax fraud concerning merchandise and amusement park admission sales. The trial began at United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida on Tuesday October 18, 2006, and prosecutors rested their case against Hovind on November 1. Defense lawyers rested their case on the same day without presenting evidence or calling witnesses; Hovind claims that he runs a church, and thus should not have to pay taxes, while prosecutors claimed that he was actually running a business.

Pensacola tax trial

Hovind is a Young Earth creationist who earns income for speaking, selling merchandise (videos), and runs a amusement park that asserts humans and dinosaurs lived together. His talks and videos give a pro-creationism perspective, which he receives income for. Hovind, who calls himself "Dr. Dino", received a Ph.D in "Christian education" from the unaccredited correspondence school Patriot Bible University in 1991.

Hovind faces a maximum of 288 years in prison while his wife faces up to 225 years. The charges against his wife are "aiding and abetting her husband with 44 counts of evading bank-reporting requirements." Assistant U.S. Attorney Michelle Heldmyer said Dinosaur Adventure Land, a theme park, "grew and grew and grew," grossing as much as $2 million a year. Whereas Hovind was paid in cash for his speeches, and then got cash for mechandise he sold at his lectures, Jo "was handling the money." This includes, as the Pensacola News Journal noted, "on Dec. 20, 1999, she cashed a check from the Creation Science Evangelism account for $7,500 at 1:15 p.m. She returned at 2:50 p.m. to cash another check from the same account for $7,500." Also "On the day the IRS searched the Hovind home, Kent Hovind withdrew $70,000 from the Creation Science Evangelism account. Half in a check; the other in cash."

Hovind's defense had insisted that experts assured him he was right, but "he sought out only the people who agreed with him, not the people who knew better," Heldmyer said.

Mark O'Brien of the Pensacola News Journal wrote, "The saddest thing: Had they cooperated with the agents, they probably wouldn't be worrying about prison sentences now."

The couple will be sentenced on January 9, 2007 and Hovind is expected to remain in custody until then. Heldmyer said Kent Hovind was a flight risk and a "danger to the community."

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Evangelist_Hovind_found_guilty_for_tax_fraud

Proper Bo
12-19-2007, 09:54 PM
nfv-Qn1M58I

I suspect that's a pish take, like.

Sextent
12-19-2007, 09:56 PM
banana video

:lol::earl:

Got to be a comedy sketch, Shirley.

Skiz
12-19-2007, 10:16 PM
r5J0cSnYnFg

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 10:22 PM
About his tax fraud, how do we know much of it wasnt fabricated? I mean we're talkin about the our U.S. government here. Also if it is true, which it probably is from some of the anti-gov Hovind talks about, who makes the decision of which sin is worse than another? Does this make him less credible? Frankly I think its a matter of opinion.

Sextent
12-19-2007, 10:31 PM
About his tax fraud, how do we know much of it wasnt fabricated? I mean we're talkin about the our U.S. government here. Also if it is true, which it probably is from some of the anti-gov Hovind talks about, who makes the decision of which sin is worse than another? Does this make him less credible? Frankly I think its a matter of opinion.

It's part of showing the guy for what he is. Someone who lies about his qualifications, in order to sell products. Then describes his organisation as a Church in order to avoid tax. One would have thought if it was fabricated he would have offered a defence.

Believe what you want mate, you've obviously bought into it. Or look at the facts. It's your choice, I seriously don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Scientologists, or Jehovah's Witnesses either. They are just as fucking mental and claim religious status to afford some sort of credibility / tax status. What they aren't is Christian, in any real sense of the Word. Neither is that cunt.

Sextent
12-19-2007, 10:36 PM
About his credibility.

Hovind claims to possess a masters degree and a doctorate in education from Patriot University in Colorado. According to Hovind, his 250-page dissertation was on the topic of the dangers of teaching evolution in the public schools. Formerly affiliated with Hilltop Baptist Church in Colorado Springs, Colorado, Patriot University is accredited only by the American Accrediting Association of Theological Institutions, an accreditation mill that provides accreditation for a $100 charge. Patriot University has moved to Alamosa, Colorado and continues to offer correspondence courses for $15 to $32 per credit. The school's catalog contains course descriptions but no listing of the school's faculty or their credentials. Name It and Frame It lists Patriot University as a degree mill [3].

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/credentials.html

Sextent
12-19-2007, 10:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjKMhtyI3L8

JROQuinn
12-19-2007, 11:35 PM

It's part of showing the guy for what he is. Someone who lies about his qualifications, in order to sell products. Then describes his organisation as a Church in order to avoid tax. One would have thought if it was fabricated he would have offered a defence.

Believe what you want mate, you've obviously bought into it. Or look at the facts. It's your choice, I seriously don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck about Scientologists, or Jehovah's Witnesses either. They are just as fucking mental and claim religious status to afford some sort of credibility / tax status. What they aren't is Christian, in any real sense of the Word. Neither is that cunt.

yea maybe but thats your opinion

Proper Bo
12-19-2007, 11:38 PM

best. reply. evar.

Sextent
12-19-2007, 11:48 PM

best. reply. evar.

Well there was that time that someone posted "Get a life, get laid, wanker"

However other than that I have to concur.

Proper Bo
12-20-2007, 12:06 AM
yeah, concur or do something else.

Sextent
12-20-2007, 12:15 AM
yeah, concur or do something else.

I concur to the max.

Biggles
12-20-2007, 01:20 AM
I see he got ten years

Governments are bitches if you come between them and their taxes

Fact!

Oh wait he didn't do facts :shifty:

JROQuinn
12-20-2007, 01:57 AM
I see he got ten years

Fact!

thats right! there are no facts, no absolutes, only educated guesses, and thats a fact :rolleyes:

clocker
12-20-2007, 02:19 AM
Circular logic can be endlessly fascinating.

yuk, yuk.

Biggles
12-20-2007, 10:41 AM
I see he got ten years

Fact!

thats right! there are no facts, no absolutes, only educated guesses, and thats a fact :rolleyes:

Well that certainly is a guess although I think there are some things we can determine as facts - William the Conquerer is a little bit dead for example could be cited as a fact.

Indeed I think if we had a facts pot we could pile a few things into it - one of them being that Governments are indeed bitches if they even suspect you might be speculating about thinking about not paying your taxes.

Other things are not facts, such as religious beliefs, these are articles of faith and as such do not require facts per se. Indeed, if supported by facts then it is not faith but simple recognition of common knowledge.

clocker
12-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Well that certainly is a guess although I think there are some things we can determine as facts...[redacted]
Indeed I think if we had [redacted] facts pot...
So, you advocate drug use, eh?
I think we can all see where you're going with this...straight to Hell.

Or Edinburgh, which may be the same thing.

That bit about William the Conqueror is typical of the deceptive practices you atheists like to use.

First of all, there are absolutely no references to him in the Bible- so he never actually existed.
Secondly, just look at his (supposed) picture...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v78/clocker/Williamtheconqueror.jpg

Clearly, he is not banana shaped, easily peeled nor provided with a pull tab so God could not have designed him.

Sheesh, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.