12-19-2007, 11:27 PM
daj meni xaxax

xandrew
12-19-2007, 11:29 PM
daj meni xaxax

hehehe zihher :P

sovaz
12-19-2007, 11:33 PM
I guess its a FTN invite...Now we'll see how many of the few ftn PUs are about to trade their FTN invite tat they've got for christmas. We all know tat FTN should not b traded here.

RoSsoNeRI
12-19-2007, 11:35 PM
I guess its a FTN invite...Now we'll see how many of the few ftn PUs are about to trade their FTN invite tat they've got for christmas. We all know tat FTN should not b traded here.

but WHY trade it?? :frusty:

xandrew
12-19-2007, 11:36 PM
I guess its a FTN invite...Now we\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll see how many of the few ftn PUs are about to trade their FTN invite tat they\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve got for christmas. We all know tat FTN should not b traded here.

sorry, i did not knew that ftn shouldnt be traded here.. btw, is that a some kinda rule or ? offer is still on http://filesharingtalk.com:80/vb3/

I guess its a FTN invite...Now we\\\'ll see how many of the few ftn PUs are about to trade their FTN invite tat they\\\'ve got for christmas. We all know tat FTN should not b traded here.

but WHY trade it?? http://filesharingtalk.com:80/vb3/

i had one very high level giveaway in january and lost my account cuz of that.. i dislike giveaways ever since

mrnobody
12-19-2007, 11:42 PM
i think FTN invite is okay to trade here...it's account that isn't allowed to be traded.

sovaz
12-19-2007, 11:43 PM
On fst u can...i reviewed the rules n it says "Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site." (for E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB)...Only account trades to these sites are forbidden here...
But on ftn...u better use ur invite to invite a trusted friend...mayb u should just give it away to a trusted member who really needs it:P

RoSsoNeRI
12-19-2007, 11:45 PM
i had one very high level giveaway in january and lost my account cuz of that.. i dislike giveaways ever since

Not every user is the same mate :)

xandrew
12-19-2007, 11:46 PM
On fst u can...i reviewed the rules n it says "Note that any invite trades for these is allowed on the site." (for E**** | FTN | iPlay | iTS | NB | TDC | TL | WB)...Only account trades to these sites are forbidden here...
But on ftn...u better use ur invite to invite a trusted friend...mayb u should just give it away to a trusted member who really needs ithttp://filesharingtalk.com:80/vb3/

how do u know that i have ftn :) ? maybe i want one ? speaking hypothetically

sovaz
12-19-2007, 11:57 PM
I guessed it coz some PU's at ftn are getting invites now...not many though...but at fsc its not happening. So in the lvl 9 trackers, it should b ftn.

xandrew
12-19-2007, 11:58 PM

Not every user is the same mate http://filesharingtalk.com:80/vb3/

trust me mate, in any other circumstances i\'d gave it away, but it\'s kinda \'need to do\' thing ..

I guessed it coz some PU\'s at ftn are getting invites now...not many though...but at fsc its not happening. So in the lvl 9 trackers, it should b ftn.

u guessed it wrong :)

sovaz
12-20-2007, 12:02 AM
So u r doing the inverse thing? u want a ftn invite n u have fsc....these are the only lvl9 trackers man...Don't fool around....am not trying to start a war or something...but u quoted my reply asking me why i think such n such.

xandrew
12-20-2007, 12:05 AM
So u r doing the inverse thing? u want a ftn invite n u have fsc....these are the only lvl9 trackers man...Don\'t fool around....am not trying to start a war or something...but u quoted my reply asking me why i think such n such.

oh man, chill :) just a little mind game @ 1am here at my place :P yes i need ftn invite .. and i would be grateful if i could get one ;)

DV8type
12-20-2007, 12:15 AM
No he doesnt have what he think he has. Merry Xmas.

th0r
12-20-2007, 12:56 AM
^ best holiday-related reply, ever

vinhkhang01
12-20-2007, 01:14 AM
I think it's better to giveaway for FREE for those who need it and willing to share for all.

SgtMajor
12-20-2007, 01:22 AM
I think it's better to giveaway for FREE for those who need it and willing to share for all.

Read post no#16 in this thread, the boss has spoken :O

What he thought he had, he no longer has, what he thought he was getting he longer will :P

puckface
12-20-2007, 01:43 AM

whens the last time you gave away a level 9 account? never?

RoSsoNeRI
12-20-2007, 01:53 AM
cuz most of us don't have one??

tweakz
12-20-2007, 03:53 AM
No he doesnt have what he think he has. Merry Xmas.

I was wondering when i was going to see u...lol
Never heard from ya... :)

predateur
12-20-2007, 06:56 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com:80/vb3/

but WHY trade it?? http://filesharingtalk.com:80/vb3/

+1 if trading is anti anti-traders rules giveaway is anti tracker rules :)

btw nice offer i wish good luck

xandrew
12-20-2007, 09:13 AM
there is nothing to offer now, cuz he banned MY account.. but he really doesnt know if i was going to do the trading with my account or with someone else's ( trade for someone else ), and that's kinda low thing to do..

RoSsoNeRI
12-20-2007, 09:17 AM
I told u man, u should have given it away......sorry for ur lost tho mate

predateur
12-20-2007, 09:20 AM

change your name to : mother teresa you and all anti traders LOL

sorry for your lost xandrew , i am sure you can get another sooner or later :)

MoCca
12-20-2007, 09:23 AM
jesus why people are so stupid and think to trade invites/acc on trackers like fsc ftn etc... they should be happy thy are a part of it , oh well people don't apreciate what they have..

xandrew
12-20-2007, 09:24 AM

change your name to : mother teresa you and all anti traders LOL

sorry for your lost xandrew , i am sure you can get another sooner or later :)

i seriously doubt it, cuz this really wasn't fair .. they banned me for doing a favor to my friend .. but i understand them .. all i have is few med trackers, cuz i had everything that i want (while i had fsc) .. and there is no way that i'd trade my fsc for ftn .. nvm now, i hope that admin will change his mind.

t0mmy
12-20-2007, 09:25 AM
think they banned you for trying to trade.. :o

xandrew
12-20-2007, 09:25 AM
jesus why people are so stupid and think to trade invites/acc on trackers like fsc ftn etc... they should be happy thy are a part of it , oh well people don't apreciate what they have..

why are u calling me stupid ? are u kid or something?

think they banned you for trying to trade.. :o

i know that.. but it wasn't MY acc involved in this trade.. but it's really hard to prove that now, and really hard to believe me, but its true.. nvm now

MoCca
12-20-2007, 10:21 AM
hmm i'm not a kid i'm just bored of everybody and what i have said earlyer is not a direct insult to u i've just said it generaly , people must apreciate what they are having.. .. they banned u for even trying so.. careful in the future.. gl

Night0wl
12-20-2007, 12:57 PM
there is nothing to offer now, cuz he banned MY account.. but he really doesnt know if i was going to do the trading with my account or with someone else's ( trade for someone else ), and that's kinda low thing to do..

It's quite simple. Whether you were trying to trade your account or someone else's doesn't really matter. You were trying to trade FSC, that's what matters.

xandrew
12-20-2007, 01:04 PM

It's quite simple. Whether you were trying to trade your account or someone else's doesn't really matter. You were trying to trade FSC, that's what matters.

that sounds normal and fair to you ? i'm trying to help someone who doesn't have access to this forum ( new user ), and all of the sudden MY account gets banned without any reason, and without giving me chance to explain what's happening.. they are a nice community, but actions like these make me wonder .. oO .. i had my account for 50 weeks, lol why would i trade that xD

Night0wl
12-20-2007, 01:07 PM
You were trying to help your friend break tracker rules. Sounds very fair to me.

xandrew
12-20-2007, 01:24 PM
that's like 'shoot the messenger' thing xD.. be careful when doing favors cuz people aren't polite enough to ask why i did this before deleting my account .. or this was just demonstration how big and powerful admins are ( lol :) ) ?

Tokeman
12-20-2007, 02:14 PM
no, its not shoot the messenger. You are a member, and as such, you must follow the rules. By engaging in a trade, with your account or some one elses, you broke the rules of the tracker. It does not say don't trade YOUR stuff, it says not to trade f*c 'cause they will ban you, which they did.