PDA

View Full Version : Give F*N and S*T responses/invites their own section

Torn
12-20-2007, 06:44 PM
There are too many threads about F*N and S*T. Can someone just give them their own little section so we don't have to see all that crap?

clocktower
12-20-2007, 06:46 PM
shackers-paradise were the fun begins hows that :lol:

FatBob
12-20-2007, 07:00 PM
yes, one section for every site :D

thebazzla
12-20-2007, 07:02 PM
+1yes i would give them a section each

Adama
12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
lol :lol::lol:
what about create a new forum just for FTN and SCT requests
we will call it FSR :naughty::naughty: ( FileSharingRequests )

spark
12-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I would give a section for idiots..

aysomc
12-20-2007, 07:07 PM
might not be a terrible idea but at the same time that section works fine as it is even though it may be annoying to see an assload of new requests every day.

edit: ^^ look to spark if you want the response i would have said if i didnt filter what i wanted to say

OnEyM
12-20-2007, 07:07 PM
yeah, section for idiots would be nice

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 07:13 PM
just don't visit FTN and/or ScT request thread.

pudel99
12-20-2007, 07:23 PM
i want the following:

1. own little section for requests for EVERY site!
2. own little section for offers for EVERY site!
3. own little section for trades for EVERY site!
4. own little section for giveaways for EVERY site!
5. own little section for discussions for EVERY site!

gogogogogogogogo mods and admins!

Allexandar
12-20-2007, 07:31 PM
And it's not forbidden to try...

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 07:38 PM
i want the following:

:noes:

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I am just curious, do the admins (you know who you are) even read those things. Seriously some of them are so sad. Especially the xmas ones, I hate it when people just ask for the "best" just because they heard its the "Best".

Work your own way up like all of us have lol, we didnt do it by begging for the high level trackers! lol

TheDog
12-20-2007, 07:39 PM
half of fst is for f*n & s*t :D

Grind$oFine
12-20-2007, 08:02 PM

That would never work,
they post EVERYWHERE.
:lol:

pone44
12-20-2007, 08:26 PM
yeah every1 wants 1. Wishing 1 day too but sick of seeing so many.

bikernin
12-20-2007, 08:36 PM
yea right. f*n requests are all over the place. someone mentions the name and you'll have 10 ppl posting i wish i could have an invite so that i could comment :lol: most people have it in their sigs. why not create a f*n hunters club instead, complete with a clubhouse where people can meet and grieve about not having f*n. its a torrent site for gods sake!

Grind$oFine
12-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Making more rules = people breaking more rules = more people bitching about breaking rules = more new ideas on how to solve the problem = making more rules

It's a vicious cycle.

grimms
12-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Yea these threads are silly. All people do is bash the person that started the thread to get there post count up. Oh well...

SgtMajor
12-20-2007, 08:42 PM

Section for speshal shpammers would be good too.

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 11:04 PM

sure :)

pudel99
12-20-2007, 11:10 PM
+1 for teh spam section

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 11:11 PM
huh? ho? what? there aren't any spammer here :shifty:

t0mmy
12-20-2007, 11:19 PM
giveaway and trade sections, will reduce the bickering between the anti-traders and traders

danio
12-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Like i asked myself in another thread earlier today - why do people feel annoyed by the request threads? After all, the invite section are there for a reason. First you hate traders, and no i won't argue against you when it comes to trading. But then you are also annoyed by people who requests invites? Yes there may be many of the FTN/ScT requests in particular, but it is as simple as don't read the threads you aren't interested in. You can just ignore them?

My point is that you should let people who want to try their luck by requesting do so, and stop acting like a jerk about it! :)

Merry Christmas to you all! :D

sear
12-20-2007, 11:32 PM
Like i asked myself in another thread earlier today - why do people feel annoyed by the request threads? After all, the invite section are there for a reason. First you hate traders, and no i won't argue against you when it comes to trading. But then you are also annoyed by people who requests invites? Yes there may be many of the FTN/ScT requests in particular, but it is as simple as don't read the threads you aren't interested in. You can just ignore them?

Exactly just stay out of the invite section...makes life easier and hey once you've read 10,000 posts with I want (insert 1337 tracker here). Or I offer this for this and pm...good luck and bump you've read them all right :yup:

pudel99
12-20-2007, 11:36 PM
i want the following:

:noes:

why not? :(

Detale
12-20-2007, 11:43 PM

We have one here Sarge it's called the Lounge :P

giveaway and trade sections, will reduce the bickering between the anti-traders and traders

No I'm afraid it wouldn't stop anything, it would create more of a divide between the two and AT's would go into the T's section and f*ck with them and so on. All it would really do is make it one step easier for the "trader hunters" by narrowing down their prey. This will NEVER happen so really this is a useless point.

Exactly just stay out of the invite section...makes life easier and hey once you've read 10,000 posts with I want (insert 1337 tracker here). Or I offer this for this and pm...good luck and bump you've read them all right :yup:

I agree completely, if you don't like it don't come in, pretty simple really. There are 100 squirr3ls chasing the same nut in here and some get lucky we all know it, so what leave em be. I remember when I was a lucky squir3l too as whoever said the same 8 threads over and over annoys them should remember themselves

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 11:48 PM
At least say "squirrel" instead of "squirr3l"...i find it person :P...or is it meant to be personal? i hope not ;)

btw, i agree with what you said. Those who find these thread annoying should recall themself for their [l33t tracker] request [if any]. If not, as i have already said don't read the damn request thread.

Detale
12-20-2007, 11:56 PM
At least say "squirrel" instead of "squirr3l"...i find it person :P...or is it meant to be personal? i hope not ;)

btw, i agree with what you said. Those who find these thread annoying should recall themself for their [l33t tracker] request [if any]. If not, as i have already said don't read the damn request thread.

Honestly I was going to make some kind of joke but I am in a rush and couldn't come up with anything funny, Sorry

mrnobody
12-21-2007, 12:02 AM
lol okay ;)

Artemis
12-21-2007, 12:18 AM
well detale, since you couldn't think of anything I will help you out with a suggestion to cut down on the amount of squirr3l's and spam

http://xs222.xs.to/xs222/07515/squirrelkq0.jpg (http://xs.to)

bikernin
12-21-2007, 12:56 AM
well detale, since you couldn't think of anything I will help you out with a suggestion to cut down on the amount of squirr3l's and spam

http://xs222.xs.to/xs222/07515/squirrelkq0.jpg (http://xs.to)

:O OMG OMG whos gonna do all the spamming now?? j/k

mrnobody
12-21-2007, 01:32 AM
no worry bikernin (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bikernin-124701). they caught the wrong one...i am still here :D

Defy
12-21-2007, 01:52 AM

That would never work,
they post EVERYWHERE.
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately I don't believe the begging threads will ever leave us... although there are good members from time to time who truly deserve an invite.

Detale
12-21-2007, 02:01 AM
lol

TriviuM
12-21-2007, 02:24 AM
yep and then you get some, 1 post and beggin for alsorts :P sct :P

:santa: is the one to ask not us lol :P

enviouz
12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
maybe one single thread instead of 50 million seperate ones. just one thread where you can request what ever it is your looking for. it would clean the invite section up quite a bit. but i think there should be requirements to post a request. as well as severe consequences if you posted a request anywhere but in that thread. idk its just my idea. what do you guys think?

seppypom
12-22-2007, 03:01 AM

we would run out out of sections!