PDA

View Full Version : 1 S*C invite to give to a friend

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
Its simple, I have friends and make more friends every day. I hook my friends up since lately a lot of you have hooked me up with a few things.

Rules to be my friend::noes:

1.You can't be an idiot
2.You need to be on reputable trackers
3. 2 Screen Shots (Taken Today or later then 12/20/07) <---Must have over 50gb uploaded On EACH
4. You Cant be a trader
5. You Cant be a person with "I want this invite for xmas" anywhere on this site.
6. The friend of mine who gets it will NOT be posted publicly.
7. Until the thread is closed, the invite is still available.
8. DONT PM ME unless I pm you, you will be ignored and on my shit list if I get a pm about this thread.
9. If I do PM you, you will be required to send a non blur screen shot of the trackers you posted blurred here in the forum as I am most likely on it and will actually check to see if you do indeed have a legit account and are a good user there.
10. Read the rules and dont post until you do so, by breaking any rule, you also break rule 1, and for that I will post your name in my sig and the word Idiot next to it.
11. DO NOT post twice in this thread, unless the second one is you going "I have the winning lotto numbers and will give you them because you are so cool":yup:

The Higher your upload and ratio on good trackers, the higher the chance I will pm you. I will not give out invites ever to people who post ghetto trackers with 10gb uploaded...thats just shows me you dont use the tracker at all and you wont be worth my time or any of my good sites time.

What your reply should look like:

"Hey Fat Cat,
Here is what you asked for:
link 1
link 2
Thanks man!"

What your reply shouldnt look like:

"Hey Fat Cat, I want to be your friend since you are so active on the forums for being a new member and because you are just the most awesomnest person on the planet! Please please give me that invite because I want it so bad for xmas ..."

I am a firm believer of K.I.S.S as far as asking for invites go...
Keep
It
Simple
Stupid!

So let this sh*t begin.

NOTE: This isn't a giveaway, this is me looking for a new friend who will happen to be invited into one of my communities because I trust them....

SkullForce
12-20-2007, 10:05 PM
Serving Friends ....

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 10:17 PM
anyone can be a friend....and i always make new friends

cough read between the lines cough

SgtMajor
12-20-2007, 10:32 PM
"Hey Fat Cat, I want to be your friend since you are so active on the forums for being a new member and because you are just the most awesomnest person on the planet! Please please give me that invite because I want it so bad for xmas ..."

Thankfully, I now won't be classed as your friend. :D

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
^ :lol:

RandomNewbie
12-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Hey Fat Cat,
Here is what you asked for:
BitMeTV (http://home.earthlink.net/~scarymonster/bmtv.jpg)
BitMe (http://home.earthlink.net/~scarymonster/bm.jpg)
Thanks man!"

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 10:36 PM

Thankfully, I now won't be classed as your friend. :D

haha didnt see that one coming a mile away :cool:

but see atleast you read the rules! so my rules do work... lol

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 10:39 PM
FatCat, your rule is fine...but # 10...someone might put you in their idiot list for that lol

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 10:43 PM
eh im just exaggerating but if i see another one of those xmas ftn invite requests...i will put their name in my sig. lol those things are so f'ing lame

SgtMajor
12-20-2007, 10:51 PM
I have the winning lotto numbers and will give you them because you are so cool

raj3186
12-20-2007, 10:55 PM
:lol: :lol:

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 10:55 PM

Im glad I have way more then just 1 invite to give out bc ill give you one just for being comic relief in all of my threads from now on. Im serious too...lol

and your reading the rules to and following them...thats the best part lol

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 10:58 PM

that was gonna be my next post in this thread :dry:

SgtMajor
12-20-2007, 11:06 PM

This is my spamming thread, go & get your own :lol:

My humble apologies to the OP, I'll go away & hide now :P

But it is good to see a sense of humour round here, far too many take it way too serious :)

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 11:10 PM
its the internet, who takes anything seriously they see on the internet...except the winning lotto numbers

RoSsoNeRI
12-20-2007, 11:11 PM
errrr...I hope this is a joke

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 11:13 PM

This is my spamming thread, go & get your own :lol:

My humble apologies to the OP, I'll go away & hide now :P

since you are going away, i will take over this :P

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 11:14 PM
errrr...I hope this is a joke

Most of the thread is just us messing around, however the title is serious as are the rules, for the most part, still have plenty of invites to give to good users

need the two proofs

RoSsoNeRI
12-20-2007, 11:15 PM
No I just asked cuz u have lots of rules for just a SCC invite

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 11:18 PM
No I just asked cuz u have lots of rules for just a SCC invite

it's an invite and that's all what matters.

SCC staff are more strict with giveaway so the OP is actually risking himself. Beside, they some of them are pretty good rule to prevent anyone from begging for an invite.

R_M_F
12-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Delete This Post

pudel99
12-20-2007, 11:19 PM
is SCC the hawt site that gets DVDRs 10mins after pre?

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 11:23 PM
thanks squirr3l thats pretty much what I would say

and just S*C? lol it isnt what it was in jan, example:

dvdr's under 10min after pre...show me another tracker that does that lol

RoSsoNeRI
12-20-2007, 11:31 PM
Im not saying anything is wrong with the giveaway.......it's a great giveaway but the rules are a lil too much.....I have seen people here give SCC invites without asking for any proofs

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 11:34 PM
well thats them and this is me, plus this isnt a giveaway, giveaways are against tracker rules for nearly every tracker ;-)

RoSsoNeRI
12-20-2007, 11:36 PM
yepp your right.....your thread your rules :D

plus it is a giveaway, you will be giving away your invite to a friend :P

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 11:37 PM
yepp your right.....your thread your rules :D

plus it is a giveaway, you will be giving away your invite to a friend :P

lol trusted friend btw haha

i mean its not like im forcing anyone to post in here:yup:

mrnobody
12-20-2007, 11:41 PM

i think SCC has one of the fastest pretime...faster than FTN, revtt n TL i think...i might be wrong though..but that's what i have noticed.

fatcat69
12-20-2007, 11:44 PM

i think SCC has one of the fastest pretime...faster than FTN, revtt n TL i think.

definitely faster then ftn and revtt, plust all the seedboxes on the site help with speeds.

but ftn is more for the packs and revtt is, well just started playing around with it so not sure what the pro is for this....easier to seed here then S*C though lol way easier...

6 invites given away...enjoy guys. thread locked