PDA

View Full Version : Help with S*T invite?

arkiebrian
12-21-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm sure there are lots of rules there I don't know about regarding how one goes about getting an invite...

I do understand that they are gained after a 'donation'...

Can anybody help out a good BTer?

RoSsoNeRI
12-21-2007, 01:44 AM
What do u want to know?? how to get invites??

mrnobody
12-21-2007, 01:48 AM
If an existing ScT user wants to buy an invites....it's 20 euro per invites. However, some users do get it without buying :)

arkiebrian
12-21-2007, 01:53 AM
I'll buy one if someone will let me and it doesn't cause any trouble.

celtic
12-21-2007, 01:56 AM
If an existing ScT user wants to buy an invites....it's 20 euro per invites. However, some users do get it without buying :)

Yup. Sucking Feelings co*k also helps, as well as being a fanboy. But you must bow down to the master Feeling for a few months then he might help you a bit... :dry:

Or you could indeed buy an invite or two, sorry i meant donate.

Scavenger
12-21-2007, 01:58 AM
The only way is donating, maybie they will give invites for christmas, but thats not sure.

mrnobody
12-21-2007, 02:00 AM
The only way is donating, maybie they will give invites for christmas, but thats not sure.

they will probably reduce the "donation" cost.

LoKaLiRi
12-21-2007, 02:04 AM

Yup. Sucking Feelings co*k also helps, as well as being a fanboy. But you must bow down to the master Feeling for a few months then he might help you a bit... :dry:

Or you could indeed buy an invite or two, sorry i meant donate.

right words , Money Money >>> what can i do then ???? :whistling

FTN LOVER :yup:

Enlightened
12-21-2007, 02:09 AM
Just pay and get in thru' the Front Door, if U do Not want to wait......., that means also, someone is willing to do that for u, cuz; thery Don't want to Invite a Trader,Cheater,Scanmer, Hit & Run.Ultimately, the person inviting U have to take a "risk"...think about it

Well, having said that, the next alternative route, is to be hooked up by Giveaways, or knowing the "right" connections.....

Last alternative >> Trade for One..... I think I covered all the basis

arkiebrian
12-21-2007, 02:44 AM
So will anyone let me to make a donation for them...that's what I'm getting at.

PM me if I can do this...

Just pay and get in thru' the Front Door, if U do Not want to wait......., that means also, someone is willing to do that for u, cuz; thery Don't want to Invite a Trader,Cheater,Scanmer, Hit & Run.Ultimately, the person inviting U have to take a "risk"...think about it

I understand this. If anybody wants to help me by letting me make the donation I can provide all kinds of ration proofs, etc. I'm not a scammer. I use BT for stuff that I use, that's it.

mrnobody
12-21-2007, 02:50 AM
arkiebrian (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/arkiebrian-176415) btw i suggest you to remove " I'll pay!" below your wishlist. If i didn't read this thread i would assume you are trying to buy an invite...which is against the rule.

Good Luck!

arkiebrian
12-21-2007, 02:54 AM
arkiebrian (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/arkiebrian-176415) btw i suggest you to remove " I'll pay!" below your wishlist. If i didn't read this thread i would assume you are trying to buy an invite...which is against the rule.

Good Luck!

I'll change it...thanks.