PDA

View Full Version : Vectoral Seedbox Trade

ForbinsFace
12-21-2007, 04:44 AM
I just got a vectoral seedbox a few days ago and I'm dumbfounded. I can't figure out how to use the thing and am feeling like it is just wasting away. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade for me to transfer use of it over. I don't want this to go to waste as I paid for it and would like to at least get something back from it in the long run even if I can't use it myself. I don't need invites for bitmetv, sct, waffles, what, tl. Please pm your offers, details of seedbox below.

Vectoral
OS - CentOS 4.4
* Intel® Pentium™ III 733 MHZ
* 256MB DDR-RAM
* 10GB 7.2K RPM IDE-HDD
* 500GB Bandwidth

Thanks
Paul

jam0980tr
12-21-2007, 04:57 AM
Hey don't give up on it like that. Trust someone and get it set up it's easy mind someone frm fst will help you all u need to do is ask..

ForbinsFace
12-21-2007, 05:03 AM
I've just never used linux before and am on a new macbook leopard that I got for christmas so there are a ton of challenges getting to know these two new os so I think I need to contact vectoral and look into a windows xp based seedbox as I can't seem to get my head around it.

ripper98
12-21-2007, 05:24 AM
Hey, even though I need access to a seedbox I would say don't give up so easily. There are posts in the Guides and tutorial section which help in setting up a seedbox on a linux base. If u still can't set it up just ask. There are lots of people here with experience in this matter. Ask and I'm sure someone will help u out.
U might find this link usefull. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-guides-and-tutorials-65/t-filesharing-installing-utorrent-leeware-walkthrough-169620

If u still feel like giving it away then if u say what u want u might get better responses. A lot of people would kill for access to a seedbox [ ur's truly included]
Hope u get what ur looking for.

jam0980tr
12-21-2007, 05:29 AM
I've just never used linux before and am on a new macbook leopard that I got for christmas so there are a ton of challenges getting to know these two new os so I think I need to contact vectoral and look into a windows xp based seedbox as I can't seem to get my head around it.

ForbinsFace good idea pay the Setup fee and

get it setup on windows.. :happy:

arkiebrian
12-21-2007, 05:36 AM
I'll set it up for you...check your PM.

BlueLabel
12-21-2007, 07:02 AM
dude I had it too and there is some good guys here that help me out
dont worry and dont break down cause lots of people here will help you

TorrentJunky
12-21-2007, 08:35 AM
yeah if you need help setting it up let me know i can help aswell.

ForbinsFace
12-21-2007, 09:29 AM
Vectoral said they may be able to hook me up with a windows interface. If I get that I figure that I will be just fine. On the other hand if it doesn't work out the only sites that I'm interested in at the moment are SweDVDr, Rabbit or F*N. I have pretty much everything else. Thanks for all the help you guys. I think I'm on my way to actually utilizing this thing.

Cheffy
12-21-2007, 09:35 AM
Be carefull, You have 500gb (and if you use more than that you are going to get billed for it)
And if you give someone root to the box, you basically have no controll over it anymore.
And boxes like that can easy seed 5tb a month, So i advise you to choose your candidated carefully.