PDA

View Full Version : ER diagrams

pdj2
12-21-2007, 03:45 PM
can anyone draw these ER diagrams?

1. Construct an E-R diagram for a university registrar’s office. The office maintains data about each class, including the instructor, enrollment, time and place of class meetings. For each student pair, a grade is recorded
2. Construct an E-R diagram for a car-insurance company that has a set of customers, each of whom owns one or more cars. Each car has associated with it zero to any number of accidents. Also create a relational database for this.
3. Construct an E-R diagram for a hospital with a set of patients and a set of medical doctors. Associate with each patient a log of the various tests and examinations conducted.

Snee
12-21-2007, 05:28 PM
What the fuck are you talking about.

Agree.

Sextent
12-21-2007, 05:52 PM
I think she's talking about entity relationship models.

That's just a guess but.

4play
12-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Why not do your homework yourself? You may actually find it to be useful when doing slightly more advanced stuff at uni that you actually know how to do an ER diagram.

When i was a poor lazy student i skipped over the ER diagram part of my course and then had to learn it all again 3 months later when modelling databases.

Snee
12-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Lolz, aha.

We call 'em somthing else here.

I do know how to do that, on account of actually having learned how to do it, myself.

So no, I'm not doing someone else's homework so they don't have to study.

Sextent
12-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Fuck sake 4Play ya lazy bastard.

In other news, good draw in the champs league. You must fancy your chances of winning it this year.

4play
12-21-2007, 06:02 PM
I heard they already put our name on it so i dont know why they are even bothering with the other games now.

Sextent
12-21-2007, 06:05 PM
I heard they already put our name on it so i dont know why they are even bothering with the other games now.

:lol:

We can beat Barca, we really can. Honestly it can happen, we've done it before.

4play
12-21-2007, 06:13 PM
you lot getting the better of barca over two legs is going be a big challenge.

Though i would like to see it happen.

pdj2
12-21-2007, 06:16 PM
what the fuck R u talking about? i didnt create this topic to talk about Barca U spammers.

Snee
12-21-2007, 06:18 PM
Yeah, fuck off, spammers.

4play
12-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Sorry i will get this fred back on track

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3131/erdjl3.jpg

Thats my good deed for the day done, im going out to get pissed.:01:

Sextent
12-21-2007, 06:32 PM
you lot getting the better of barca over two legs is going be a big challenge.

Though i would like to see it happen.

It would be fantastic, but I can't really see it happening.

Two good performances is all we can really ask for. Maybe even get a win over them at Parkhead. We can do that, it's amazing the difference in Celtic home and away in Europe.

I think you have an excellent chance this year. Final minimum is my guess.

Probably playing Barcelona.

4play
12-21-2007, 06:41 PM
you playing the final leg in the nou camp won't help your cause much either.

I would love to see us win the champions league since i don't think we will be consistent enough this year to beat arsenal or united to the premiership.

Sextent
12-21-2007, 06:42 PM
you playing the final leg in the nou camp won't help your cause much either.

I would love to see us win the champions league since i don't think we will be consistent enough this year to beat arsenal or united to the premiership.

I tend to agree with that, both parts actually.

You must fancy picking up the Carling as well. Isn't it a tradition for your managers to pick that up first, as a sort of practice for better things.

4play
12-21-2007, 06:48 PM
Yeah i can see us beating Everton and then meeting arsenal in the final. I would much prefer Tottenham though. Local derbies with them always have the best atmosphere and they would be easier to beat.

Sextent
12-21-2007, 06:51 PM
The Chelsea v Arsenal final was an excellent game. Pity about the wee bit of bother but an ace game of football to watch.