PDA

View Full Version : SweDVDr Request

_coder_
12-21-2007, 06:16 PM
[removed]

Tokeman
12-21-2007, 06:18 PM
As long as you follow the rules, you shouldn't have a problem with your location!
Good luck!

TekknoN1
12-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Good luck mate hope you get one invite :)

_coder_
12-22-2007, 12:51 AM
As long as you follow the rules, you shouldn't have a problem with your location!
Good luck!

Thanks for the confirmation.

fazzy07
12-22-2007, 02:50 AM
Coder.. I never thought you need any trackers

I wish i could help you but I gave up on this tracker some time back

Guys, if you want to invite a genuine person who will take care of his account and be active, please invite _coder_

Polarbear
12-22-2007, 03:48 AM
i can recommend coder. if you have a swedvdr invite and want to invite a good user, go for it.

_coder_
12-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Coder.. I never thought you need any trackers

I wish i could help you but I gave up on this tracker some time back

Guys, if you want to invite a genuine person who will take care of his account and be active, please invite _coder_

Thanks bro I really appreciate it. I actually do have most trackers and hardly make requests but its just that I have been looking forward to getting into this tracker for a very long time and indulging myself into their vast content of DVDs. Further more those Swedish members with amazing upstream connection always adds as a bonus :D

i can recommend coder. if you have a swedvdr invite and want to invite a good user, go for it.

Thanks Polar :cool:

kyrcer
12-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Nice req. All best m8.

Thatsgreat
12-22-2007, 06:10 PM
I don't know. But if foreign IPs not are allowed I don't really think that anyone is going to takke the risk inviting you or anyone for that matter. Cause they may get warned or banned, and as far as I know only divine users can invite people. I don't think that a divine user would wanna take that risk.

But as you said, you have heard that people from outside Scandinavia have account s there, then maybe it's possible. But I have heard people and some friends say that their account got banned because of their foreign IP.

You didn't give me much credit in my ''FTN-request thread'', you actually though it was silly, and here you are requesting a swedvdr invite. Anyway, I don't want to be mean or something. So I say good luck to you mate.

_coder_
12-22-2007, 06:19 PM
You didn't give me much credit in my ''FTN-request thread'', you actually though it was silly, and here you are requesting a swedvdr invite. Anyway, I don't want to be mean or something. So I say good luck to you mate.

Don't take it personally man it was just that so many people were requesting FTN invites and it was just getting really annoying because every time I visited FST all I saw was a bunch of FTN request threads.

If I myself had seen a vast number of unsuccessful SweDVDr request threads I would not have even thought about making my own request thread.

_coder_
02-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Finally got into this tracker after all that time of being patient haha and yeah Fazzy I'll sort you out once I become a divine user :)

CLOSED