PDA

View Full Version : Offering More then 680 GB buffered SCC and need SCT.

SkullForce
12-21-2007, 06:43 PM
All in the title. the account comes with its mail. Wait PM

birney29
12-21-2007, 09:12 PM
still not worth it with the buffer i dont fink but hope u get it man

horiZen
12-21-2007, 09:40 PM
scc has been releasing damned fast lately with very fast uplink speeds ,,i think faster than sct in general
both have a P2L feel about them unfortunately, but excellent trackers, lately they both should be classed in the same level

iKill
12-21-2007, 09:41 PM
i would do this trade if i wasnt hoping to get ftn for the sct i have

mrnobody
12-21-2007, 09:42 PM
^ idk if it's faster than ScT because i am not ScT member but i have heard that it is indeed faster than ScT.

From my personal observation it's way faster than FTN, revtt, and TL.

fatcat69
12-21-2007, 09:42 PM
scc has been releasing damned fast lately with very fast uplink speeds ,,i think faster than sct in general

It is faster then S*T

Idk why you would want to get on S*T it really isnt any different then S*C. S*C has far cooler staff and fastest pre times right now for bt.

MrLazy
12-21-2007, 11:22 PM
both have a P2L feel about them unfortunately, but excellent trackers, lately they both should be classed in the same levelnot possible ... FTN + ScT are by far the trackers with the fastest speeds .. if you meant pre times then yes SCC is very good at it :D it's the fastest i believe

SkullForce
12-21-2007, 11:47 PM
both have a P2L feel about them unfortunately, but excellent trackers, lately they both should be classed in the same levelnot possible ... FTN + ScT are by far the trackers with the fastest speeds .. if you meant pre times then yes SCC is very good at it :D it's the fastest i believe

SCC have a nice speed, and u will be completely satisfied by it if you will use it by your home connection.

fOrUmAs
12-21-2007, 11:52 PM
both have a P2L feel about them unfortunately, but excellent trackers, lately they both should be classed in the same level

No u cant tell that scc is faster than sct or inversely..both sites have awesome speed and pretimes,only difference betwen this two sites is that sct have more torrents and have more games than scc,but also scc have 0day/MP3 freeleech forever and over 100-150torrents is uploded every day in that section..and that sct dont have.:)

KFlint
12-21-2007, 11:57 PM
yeah i totally agree, i don't think we can say which one is faster than the other, they both max out bandwith of the vast majority of users on recent stuff

tirthakrit
12-22-2007, 01:21 AM
SCT surely has very good speeds and fast releases too.