PDA

View Full Version : Help with BitMeTV

kokas
12-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Hi,

I know it's hard to get this site, but i've made some good giveaways lately, so i think i deserve one (and i have yet more giveaways to do!).:D The reason i want it is because i'm interested in rare shows, which can only be found there. I can show you ratio proofs, if you want. Please, DON'T SPAM , if you don't want to give me the invite, it's ok, but please no spamming.

Thanks in advance.

dash18
12-21-2007, 08:44 PM
i think that people should make giveaways because invites are meant to be free, not to receive some better accounts after !

Scavenger
12-21-2007, 08:53 PM
People giveaways invites just for help others! ;) By the way i wish you good luck with your request. :)

kokas
12-21-2007, 08:56 PM
I know, and i didn't say i gaveaway invites just to get other trackers, did i? I just said i think i deserve someone to help me with my request because i have been a good user. And it's Christmas!

apunpktun
12-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi,

I know it's hard to get this site, but i've made some good giveaways lately, so i think i deserve one (and i have yet more giveaways to do!).:D The reason i want it is because i'm interested in rare shows, which can only be found there. I can show you ratio proofs, if you want. Please, DON'T SPAM , if you don't want to give me the invite, it's ok, but please no spamming.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry bro... cant help u out with BitMeTV just yet but u shud even try out TVTorrents and ive also been suggest tv.torrents.ro is a good site....

if u want, i cud send u an inivte and upload credit for TvT

maddoxro
12-21-2007, 09:29 PM
me also...have anytimw i can give you a tvtorrents.com invite..

Scavenger
12-21-2007, 09:31 PM
I can help you with a Tv Junkie invite. :)

Saroman
12-21-2007, 09:31 PM
I agree with apunpktun..

If u signup at both the trackers... it must suffice ur TV needs :D

Besides TvTorrents isnt as strict as BitmeTV ;)

kokas
12-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Thanks guys, but i already have TvTorrents.com with upload credits... it's a very good tracker, but it's hard to get good speeds at rarer torrents... that's why i need BitMeTV...

kokas
12-22-2007, 03:35 PM
bump...

kokas
12-23-2007, 04:16 PM
bump...

kokas
12-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Anyone, please...? It's New Year!

JROQuinn
12-27-2007, 10:59 PM
seriously you need to be a little more active & prove yourself here & to trackers you already have. Doing that is probably the best way aside from making friends. Good luck.

kokas
12-27-2007, 11:02 PM
& prove yourself here & to trackers you already have. .

You mean, ratio proofs? If that is what you mean, i can show ratio proofs anytime through PM.

svergie
12-27-2007, 11:10 PM
if u htink u give good away doesnt mean people give u bitmetv... in that lots deserver

ftn, sct, nb, db,fb,swedvdr, lots ..............

kokas
12-27-2007, 11:22 PM
if u htink u give good away doesnt mean people give u bitmetv... in that lots deserver

ftn, sct, nb, db,fb,swedvdr, lots ..............

And i think you should learn to read better. I didn't say i wanted this invite in exchange for other trackers that i gaveaway. I already said that wasn't my intention. And, even if no one gives me the invite, i will continue to make other giveaways here on FST without asking anything in return. So, as i said: learn to read better.

_coder_
12-27-2007, 11:42 PM
If you had not made the following thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmetv-invite-242070#post2356644

Most likely I would have given you an invite for free but I don't like traders, simple as. So you have lost your chance of getting an invite from me. Let this be a lesson. Don't trade. Be helpful to the community, make friends and then you shall succeed.

JROQuinn
12-28-2007, 12:04 AM
& prove yourself here & to trackers you already have. .

You mean, ratio proofs? If that is what you mean, i can show ratio proofs anytime through PM.

this is what I mean...

If you had not made the following thread:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmetv-invite-242070#post2356644

Most likely I would have given you an invite for free but I don't like traders, simple as. So you have lost your chance of getting an invite from me. Let this be a lesson. Don't trade. Be helpful to the community, make friends and then you shall succeed.

Adama
12-28-2007, 12:18 AM
members here gives their invites and don't except anything in return
i know some members here done some great giveaways and never request anything
cause they don't need to
do you wanna know why ? they have friends
so be active here and try to make some friends
and you will get anything you want

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6888/importanttohavefriendspt4.jpg
IMPORTANCE OF HAVING FRIENDS

ashrafohm (http://www.dvd4arab.com/member.php?u=525464) lol