PDA

View Full Version : Invite Request

Ikslej
12-21-2007, 09:46 PM
Can anybody give me a RMVBusters a TL or a SCC? Not requesting all 3, just one. I all ready know I don't deserve one since I really haven't really contributed much to these forums. But never hurts to ask.

I asked for a RMVBuster account on here a couple of weeks ago, and received one (thanks by the way). I made an account and the person activated it. I logged in and everything was fine. I changed my password, but they never sent me the new one via e-mail. So I have a perfectly fine working RMVBusters account except I don't know the password! I checked my spam waited a day, changed it a couple more times. Never receiveing a password change e-mail. I tried posting in there english section of there forums, but nobody seemed to help. Thus this leads to me asking for another RMVBusters invite.

fatcat69
12-21-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey there,

You might want to become more active in the forums and what not before making requests. Also I recommend you post a few proofs as well of your ratio at other sites so people know you would be a valuable member to the community.

Good Luck!

Ikslej
12-21-2007, 09:55 PM
Normally I would except I cant with both Oink and Demonoid shut down. Those being the only trackers I used -- that and mininova which I don't have an account or bother to keep track of my ratio. Trying to get my foot in the door again. Only option more active. . . I guess.

fatcat69
12-21-2007, 10:06 PM
Normally I would except I cant with both Oink and Demonoid shut down. Those being the only trackers I used -- that and mininova which I don't have an account or bother to keep track of my ratio. Trying to get my foot in the door again. Only option more active. . . I guess.

There are alot of giveaways on this site, if you just respond quickly to the giveaways I am sure you can get a few invites no problem in the next few days to decent sites to build your ratio up and slowly move to more advanced sites.

Peter North
12-21-2007, 10:08 PM
And TL invites are closed along time ago...so that leaves you with two options.