PDA

View Full Version : Vectoral Servers Having Problems?

WhiteWizard20
12-22-2007, 03:38 AM
Hi, I received this message on 12/20 :

Dear [ClientName],

We are experiencing a loss of performance on our UPS (uninterruptible power supply) in one of our rooms (KG47) therfore we have decided to switch to a new UPS in our datacenter.

To prevent a contingency in the future, we have scheduled the replacement on this UPS to be performed on the 20th of December, starting at 02:00 CET. At this time all systems will be manually halted and restarted after work is completed.

The window for this maintenance period is 5 hours although we expect everything to be completed much sooner. We've allowed time for any possible delays during this maintenance window.

This maintenance will only be affecting a much smaller group of the servers and not our full datacenter, additional staff have been called in to avoid any delays in our support.

To those affected by the maintance, I apologize beforehand for any inconvinience this will cause you.

What should I do? Wait another day, contact customer support or switch to a new server? Any of you guys having the same problem of not being able to connect? On my public tracker sites I am not connectible because I was using my seedbox to upload. Thanks for all of your help.

fstokebanget
12-22-2007, 04:07 AM
well to bad this happens, while near the end of the year many sites offer freeleech and 2x upload

iam1337
12-22-2007, 04:53 AM
My server is fine...its just a news bulletein...not many people will have problems

arkiebrian
12-22-2007, 04:54 AM
They had to shut their servers down and install a new UPS system. It's all good now...

FiftyGame
12-25-2007, 11:30 PM
I am still having problems there. I cannot connect to the site or my boxes :(

koolyt
12-26-2007, 03:41 AM
mines fine

dythim
12-26-2007, 04:42 AM
Just a quick question, how do all of you like the quality of Vectoral Servers compared to LW or Hosting-IE?

fstokebanget
12-26-2007, 04:44 AM
b4 you ask here have you contacted vectoral first ?

onesixeight
12-26-2007, 07:29 AM
my box was fine and wasn't affected by the UPS upgrade. I've been totally happy with Vectoral. Former LW customer, but Vectoral offers a much better deal.

Only downside is the out of stock servers and slow setup. otherwise I'm a happy camper

WhiteWizard20
12-26-2007, 02:56 PM
OK, server working now and closing thread.