PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RevTT invite,Thanks

styles
12-22-2007, 05:23 AM
:)Yep,This is my second request here.First time for RevTT and I hope also the last time.I saw some RevTT giveaways,I tried and then I failed:pinch:.But I'll never ever give up.For reason Why I want RevTT,simple,I am looking for mix stuff.The only thing I can promise you:To be a standard member.I am not a trackers collecter.And not coming here for high level.Just for what I need.that's my request.I hope ppl read it.
And one more thing Merry Christmas to you all.

No one can help me? :)

Nemrod
12-24-2007, 11:56 PM
Styles:
Did you get the invite?.

Scavenger
12-25-2007, 12:21 AM
Good luck Styles, i think someone will help you. :)

styles
12-25-2007, 05:42 AM
Styles:
Did you get the invite?.
:pinch:No yet.I am looking for it here for almost one week.You are the first reply.:happy:

Thanks Luchohhh.:lol:Your giveways is really awesome.Keep your great work.And I like you.:D

Nemrod
12-25-2007, 06:00 AM
:pinch:No yet.I am looking for it here for almost one week.You are the first reply.:happy:

Thanks Luchohhh.:lol:Your giveways is really awesome.Keep your great work.And I like you.:D

PM your e-mail.

I hope you follow the site rules strictly.

I donīt know what the hell is happening to me here... maybe you donīt care about it but I never give invites. :wacko:

SgtMajor
12-25-2007, 06:03 AM

PM your e-mail.

I donīt know what the hell is happening to me here... maybe you donīt care about it but I never give invites. :wacko:

/swoons

It's christmas time, mistletoe & wine, goodwill to all men :D

styles
12-25-2007, 06:24 AM

PM your e-mail.

pmed.:happy:
I'll play it well for sure.Big suprise for me,and the best Christmas gife ever.Thank you,Nemrod for your precious invite .And very happy and feel luck to be the first one get invited from you :)happy holiday.

Scavenger
12-25-2007, 06:25 AM
Congratz Styles! ;)

styles
12-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Congratz Styles! ;)

Thank you all. And wishing you happy holidays.Wonderful Christmas ever. :)