PDA

View Full Version : to make peace with FTN staff...

stitched
12-22-2007, 05:43 AM
hmm i have a friend of mine who said he doesnt use ftn anymore.and soo he said he would give me his account in ftn (ftn power)..as i wanted to get into ftn real bad... and in return i gave him waffles invite(2 weeks back)...it wasnt a trade exactly...i know it does seems to be a trade,but it wasnt....trade happens with equals...not waffles and ftn........ i know this guy from a while....he is a good friend of mine...anywas the account got disabled after a while..because of my ignorance , foolishness and mostly greed ..and a little bit of bigger epennies,i wanted to own the account.. and changed the mail id ...my friend never said anything in a bad way,or blamed me for about having lost his account...but i feel pretty bad about what happened...hmm of course about having lost ftn account and the worst part it being my friends account ..well it was a great lesson i learnt that day..i never tot i would be greedy too ,some day... i never acted like that before.. hmm..i have my own flaws...and yeah i am learning from my life.

i was just tired of begging,and i got carried away by the fact that i would get into ftn....i wouldnt do the things i did in normal circumstances.. but getting into ftn for the first time after having waited for 3-4 months is quiet a feeling to suppress...and yeah i belive "friends happen, friends r not made" i havent made many friends here but helped a few whenever i could ,in private.....
i have messaged brandon about this havent got any reply from him...well thats my story

here is my ftn request ..and the only request i hoped would be filled since 1 month
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-just-other-guy-looking-ftn-invite-254787 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-just-other-guy-looking-ftn-invite-254787)

well i wanted to know if i get a second chance...every one gets a second chance,i am not all that bad person:ermm: and its christmas time,couldnt the ftn staff and i just kiss and make up,comon by the end of the day its just a torrent site and also one of the main reasons behind me making this thread is may be i miss the whole feeling of having got into ftn and how it made me feel really good,like i had acomplished something in my pointless life......

well i also realise you(ftn staff) wouldnt understand or care how i felt, or how i feel....because everything looks easy and colorfull when you r an ftn staff,atleast in the torrenting world....and threads like mine wont make any sense to you guys...well i tried.
thanks for reading

bikernin
12-22-2007, 05:53 AM
i miss the whole feeling of having got into ftn and how it made me feel really good,like i had acomplished something in my pointless life......
1) you,ve got to be kidding yourself. theres much more to life than ftn or any damn torrent site for that matter. you cannot consider it even remotely as a life's achievement. stop acting like your life depends on torrents. your real life is much more important.
2) Acting desperate hasnt gotten anyone into ftn (not that i know of atleast)
3) Agreed everyone deserves a second chance, but im pretty sure that the lil' while you were at ftn you din't use the site as much. If you need stuff to download theres plenty other sites around which offer the same stuff if not better.
Grow up. Go out and make some friends in real life. That is where you will achieve anything if at all.

Saroman
12-22-2007, 06:00 AM
FTN..FTN..

I hope no-one dies because of this FTN :mellow:

bikernin
12-22-2007, 06:05 AM
seriously man, sometimes i feel like im in despo central. people here behave as if their generations will starve if they dont get ftn invite. geez

KRink
12-22-2007, 06:05 AM
i miss the whole feeling of having got into ftn and how it made me feel really good,like i had acomplished something in my pointless life......1) you,ve got to be kidding yourself. theres much more to life than ftn or any damn torrent site for that matter. you cannot consider it even remotely as a life's achievement. stop acting like your life depends on torrents. your real life is much more important.
2) Acting desperate hasnt gotten anyone into ftn (not that i know of atleast)
3) Agreed everyone deserves a second chance, but im pretty sure that the lil' while you were at ftn you din't use the site as much. If you need stuff to download theres plenty other sites around which offer the same stuff if not better.
Grow up. Go out and make some friends in real life. That is where you will achieve anything if at all.

Lol, well put. But it's like shooting smack, once you get a taste u got to have it. And its also like pokemon, once you start collecting torrent sites, you "GOTTA CATCH EM ALL":naughty: And what you're saying is easy to say when you already have FTN

bikernin
12-22-2007, 06:10 AM
trust me i wouldnt have said anything different if i dint have ftn. feel free to go thru my posting history and see how many times i have begged for any invites. what the hell do you do with ALL the torrent sites? they have the same stuff. its not like money, the more the better lol. if you are looking for speciality trackers to get something rare then understood.
besides there is nothing which can justify claims that getting into ftn will be lifes greatest achievement. earn a dollar and take your parents out for dinner. thats a mighty big achievement compared to that

zo6vetteboy
12-22-2007, 06:11 AM
Joining Bit-torrent sites is becoming a very big addiction...especially with it being winter in the northern hemisphere...they're locked up for a good 4 months.They need something to pass the time....some pr0n...games...movies...tv shows...heh

stitched
12-22-2007, 06:11 AM
well its a lot more complicated then what i can actually put it words,about the things i achived in life....its not as bad as i make it sound like....i am going thru some lean phase of my life,a lot of simple things seem to be almost impossible to achive....i am taking time off from life...y would i even post 138 messaged on a forum...if i had anything better to do......well i know ,ftn is not life.....and its not like i would kill to get into ftn,i didnt even know it existed 4 months before....but yeah sure it made me feel really good when i finally had got into ftn.

bikernin
12-22-2007, 06:18 AM
dude how old are you to go thru lifes hell? you are not in the northern hemisphere and live in india like me. theres a lot more to do than sit n stare at a computer. and having more posts does not mean you cant have a real life! besides an achievement is something you have after you have worked for it. you work hard, you win, you fell great and you look for a new challenge. thats how life goes on. you dont need to do anything much to get onto torrent sites. if you are a good user on a good torrent community you automatically get them. ftn is not some promised land where you will end up after you have had x no of posts and x ratio on xx sites!

stitched
12-22-2007, 06:20 AM
trust me i wouldnt have said anything different if i dint have ftn. feel free to go thru my posting history and see how many times i have begged for any invites.

y dont u go thru my posting history and find out how many times i have begged for ftn....u wouldnt possibly understand how some one else feels about something....because u dont know me,and u have been thru different experience in life.. please stop talking like you understand everything i say and want...people r different from each other....

DanielleD87
12-22-2007, 06:22 AM
sounds more like your friends fault. if he was a power user he could have invited you. so why didn't he just invite you?

also, anyone with half a brain knows exchanging accounts is a retarded thing to do let alone giving people you don't know invites.

bikernin
12-22-2007, 06:23 AM
that was not my point m8. just trying to tell you its not the end of the world. its advice. take it or leave it. its free either way! if you wanna make a big deal about an invite then go right ahead. bottomline is that your chances of getting one are minimal this way

Danielle : even half a brain is hard to find these days :lol:

stitched
12-22-2007, 06:29 AM
dude how old are you to go thru lifes hell? you are not in the northern hemisphere and live in india like me. theres a lot more to do than sit n stare at a computer. and having more posts does not mean you cant have a real life! besides an achievement is something you have after you have worked for it. you work hard, you win, you fell great and you look for a new challenge. thats how life goes on. you dont need to do anything much to get onto torrent sites. if you are a good user on a good torrent community you automatically get them. ftn is not some promised land where you will end up after you have had x no of posts and x ratio on xx sites!

hey trust me i have been thru a lot more of life then you have....i know what an achivement is... i dont wanna talk about it....i am pretty sure i am smarter then you...i dont wanna to tell you what i have and i havent done in my life...u wouldnt be intersted or botherd to know.....please dont act like YOU KNOW WHAT LIFE IS...and U HAVE SEEN IT ALL.......there r always bigger and better people then you and me..besides this thread was directed at ftn staff.. thanks for understanding

zo6vetteboy
12-22-2007, 06:29 AM
I think he got the account through trading, got caught and changed stories.Being active in forums and being a good user is the best avenue to get any tracker you desire.Either way, don't make a big deal out of nothing.Rules are rules and how you got it if you did just get it for "free" is against the rules of any site Im pretty sure.If you don't use/want the account any longer just delete the account or have staff do it.

RoSsoNeRI
12-22-2007, 07:02 AM
seriously man, sometimes i feel like im in despo central. people here behave as if their generations will starve if they dont get ftn invite. geez

Agreed 100% lol.....They only care cuz they don't have it. Its human nature to want something that's rare. Once they r in their attitude will certainly change to like "meh w/e its just a site" :P

fatcat69
12-22-2007, 07:07 AM
nice it opened back up:

Hahaha I love these threads, they always make me laugh so hard

All I have to contribute is this..kid be like van damme and go play in a field of daisys or other flowers while me and chuck norris give you a round house kick to the face!

http://www.pandorabox.fr/headers/jcvd

bikernin
12-22-2007, 07:07 AM
hey trust me i have been thru a lot more of life then you have....i know what an achivement is... i dont wanna talk about it....i am pretty sure i am smarter then you...i dont wanna to tell you what i have and i havent done in my life...u wouldnt be intersted or botherd to know.....please dont act like YOU KNOW WHAT LIFE IS...and U HAVE SEEN IT ALL.......there r always bigger and better people then you and me..besides this thread was directed at ftn staff.. thanks for understanding

im not trying to talk to you about life..im only trying to get you to diminish the importance of TORRENT SITES in your life thats all. what you do with your life if entirely in your hands. if you were my friend i would definitely be concerned. besides, if you really wanna talk to the staff, try getting onto their irc help chan. if you have a genuine case you might get that account reenabled

stitched
12-22-2007, 07:14 AM
i have seen a lot of people like you...they just act like they r soo smart put down every one else, show that they r far superiour then the other guy....i never could figure out y people would do that,is it lack of attention they r getting or is it lack of self confidence that they have to show they r better then some one ,otherwise they feel they r not contributing to the forum....

i sure might not know that my chances of getting an invite like this are minimal...
but sure my half brains r brains enough to understand i shouldnt post where i am not required to post...

this is one of the reasons i didnt create this thread the day i got my ftn account disabled...i didnt want this(all of this above) to happen..if you r not ftn staff please dont comment..
and i wasnt actually begging for an invite.. i was hoping that the account that was disabled to be enabled again,so that i could give back my friend his account back...and get over the whole guilt feeling,for having lost his account,as much as i felt good after having got into ftn...it sure did feel twice as bad after having lost the account....

bikernin
12-22-2007, 07:16 AM
/me is desperately seeking ATTEEEEEEEEENSHUN! :unsure:

stitched
12-22-2007, 07:22 AM
there you go again in colors....if you dont belive me,check your posting history@bikernin

i cant make every one shut up...promise me u will stop commenting after you finish your circus tricks @fatcat

fatcat69
12-22-2007, 07:27 AM
absolutely not, I resent the statement that they are circus tricks! If anything, its low level county fair tricks...geeez throw that softball into that milk jug! Do I look like a clown boy?!

=D

all in good fun mate, humor comforts the soul just lock the thread =P

stitched
12-22-2007, 07:35 AM
noo i locked it once i dont wanna lock it again...i also want to find out how many of them think they r ftn staff,and still think the joke is on me...

bikernin
12-22-2007, 07:42 AM
wow you are really funny man. i cant stop laughing

zo6vetteboy
12-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Your "friend" shouldn't have given you access to his/her account to begin with...end of story.So suck it up and move on with your life...

stitched
12-22-2007, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by bikernin http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478-post2518430)

wow i sure am funny....thanks for this very helpfull post.. just like all your other post.. without which...this thread and a lot of other threads would have been pointless..u just gave a whole new meaning to my thread .u r the smart one after all,with all your briiliant ideas about what i should be posting and what i shouldnt be...and also this thread doesnt make any sense and i should go out and get a life,make new friends ...while you help every one with your posts and very realistic internet friends
here r a few recent post of urs.. not to mention the vip posts on this thread

"cheers m8. grabbin the episode now :D"
"i dint say it wansnt funny m8. im LMAO here. its just that they are comin in thick n fast :D"
"is gonna download american dad now"
"im starting to wonder if im talking to a spam bot with random chuck norris jokes at the bottom of each post :P"
" you have wayy too much free time! :P"
lol fatcat.
"and Enlightened, squirr3l just got invited there. so theres gonna be plenty of spam there anyway"
" you just dont stop being funny do you! :lol:"
" sure is funny as hell. why am i not surprised it happened in your neighbourhood :P"

no wonder you have 719 posts...this is it.. i wont reply anymore to any of the messages otherwise it will start to seem like my posts r as useless as your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zo6vetteboy http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478-post2518464)
Your "friend" shouldn't have given you access to his/her account to begin with...end of story.So suck it up and move on with your life...

thank you ftn staff...with 12 posts ,3 r in this post __________________

Zeus
12-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Newsflash Stiched: You dont get to pick and choose who posts here. If you create a thread on FST then all FST members are entitled to post. If you just want to speak to FTN staff then go to their irc channel.

On topic: I dont really mean to flame but there's no nice way of saying this. Your original post makes you sound like a desparate loser. There is basically no chance of this thread getting you back in im afraid. You traded your way in, you got caught and the account was banned. You could write a whole essay on how FTN gave your life meaning but it wont change the reason the account was banned. Keep the thead open if you like, but dont be surprised that you continue to be mocked.

marksman
12-22-2007, 12:51 PM
i totally agree with what bikernin says in this thread..when will people realize that this is just a site!..it wont give u fame or glory..it wont give u money..it will only provide u with some movies and tv shows in a very fast speed..something that lots of other sites do!

i like ftn..its a nice site..but i wouldnt die for one.!

stitched
12-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Newsflash Stiched: You dont get to pick and choose who posts here. If you create a thread on FST then all FST members are entitled to post. If you just want to speak to FTN staff then go to their irc channel.

On topic: I dont really mean to flame but there's no nice way of saying this. Your original post makes you sound like a desparate loser. There is basically no chance of this thread getting you back in im afraid. You traded your way in, you got caught and the account was banned. You could write a whole essay on how FTN gave your life meaning but it wont change the reason the account was banned. Keep the thead open if you like, but dont be surprised that you continue to be mocked.

i am just bored of replying to every one of this posts...well i guess i wont be getting the account back....well i just wanted to keep this thread open long enough for some one to bump or spam untill the ftn staff would read it ,by now i am sure some one read it, and it sure seems to be a NO from ftn staff...hmm i wont close the thread,just let it fade away..dont go looking to spam on some ones thread,this was already in the second page u need not have had posted here again just let it fade away ignore the thread allrite ,well as far as spamming is concerned..
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002
Spam Posting

DO NOT post "good luck", "nice giveaway" or similar repeatedly.
DO NOT repeatedly spam threads with content-less posts.
Members posting spam will receive infractions.and i dont know the irc....even if i knew i would have to bring my friend along.....i have messaged him.. asking him to go and speak in the ftn irc..since it was his account,i am waiting for his reply....anwyas thanks for your tips...and when i made that first ftn request thread... i actually tot i would get an ftn invite if i made a request,so i wrote what i felt people wanted to hear...soo it sure does sound desperate

marksman
: i totally agree with what bikernin says in this thread..when will people realize that this is just a site!..it wont give u fame or glory..it wont give u money..it will only provide u with some movies and tv shows in a very fast speed..something that lots of other sites do!

i like ftn..its a nice site..but i wouldnt die for one.!

i am not killing myself either.....its just the internet...a little bit of drama always grabs some attention.... go on spam all you like...hey i am pretty sure no one would die for ftn... i dont knwo y u take it soo seriously...

i wont reply anymore to any posts spam all you want

sleepyy
12-22-2007, 02:06 PM
Your best bet is to talk on their irc channel or email them if you can and try and explain you situation properly you may be in luck an somebody here may speak on your behalf i don't think any staff member from any torrent site would take your story and say this person was not tradeing.

Define euqal? just because you trade on the level system and you see the site as not equal to waffles and class it not a trade it's still a trade you are now just makeing excuses . i could give you many examlpe from communist hungary era people would trade the most ridiculous of things just to have western stuff even if the stuff was crap just to have made in england written on it

marksman
12-22-2007, 02:35 PM
hmm..it looks like u dont understand an exaggerated expression when u see one!..all i mean!..is ppl work too much for an invite..they know they wont use it that much!..and coming from alot of inviters before.alot of people that asked for ftn n got it have some close to 0 forums posts and torrent comments..and they dont even idle in the irc!..

ppl spend too much time for a website

all in conclusion..some ppl need 2 get a life(and i dont mean you in particular)..its just a general conclusion

fatcat69
12-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Originally Posted by bikernin http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478-post2518430)

wow i sure am funny....thanks for this very helpfull post.. just like all your other post.. without which...this thread and a lot of other threads would have been pointless..u just gave a whole new meaning to my thread .u r the smart one after all,with all your briiliant ideas about what i should be posting and what i shouldnt be...and also this thread doesnt make any sense and i should go out and get a life,make new friends ...while you help every one with your posts and very realistic internet friends
here r a few recent post of urs.. not to mention the vip posts on this thread

"cheers m8. grabbin the episode now :D"
"i dint say it wansnt funny m8. im LMAO here. its just that they are comin in thick n fast :D"
"is gonna download american dad now"
"im starting to wonder if im talking to a spam bot with random chuck norris jokes at the bottom of each post :P"
" you have wayy too much free time! :P"
lol fatcat.
"and Enlightened, squirr3l just got invited there. so theres gonna be plenty of spam there anyway"
" you just dont stop being funny do you! :lol:"
" sure is funny as hell. why am i not surprised it happened in your neighbourhood :P"

no wonder you have 719 posts...this is it.. i wont reply anymore to any of the messages otherwise it will start to seem like my posts r as useless as your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zo6vetteboy http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478-post2518464)

dude he was saying i was funny geez no wonder you wrote a cry baby thread, you cant even follow what poeple are talking about in the thread.

Face it you broke tracker rules and bc of it you were punished.

What to learn from it:
DONT BREAK TRACKER RULES

What not to do every again:
Post a cry baby thread like this one....f*ing lock it already

durex
12-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Quote:

To judge others by the number of posts or by other 'timing' shit isn't
wise. Probably you will be suprise with the 'knowledge' of some. ;)

fatcat69
12-22-2007, 04:28 PM
Quote:

wise. Probably you will be suprise with the 'knowledge' of some. ;)

Very Well Said.

stitched, letme level with you.

1. When you make a mistake, the best thing you can do is take responsibility for it instead of making excuses.
2. By posting what you did in the begining, you essentially proved that you deserve to lose access.
3. Put on the big boy diappers and just move on, bikernin said it like 3 times.
4. Learn from your mistakes and its not the end of the world.
5. Stop going after other people in this thread when they are pointing out what you did wrong, yes some of us are having a joke with it, but in seriousness it is your fault and only your fualt and until you realize that you will just keep getting sh** for your crying and begging.
6. Durex has a very good point, for example I may only have been on this community for 3 months, but I have been torrenting for nearly 2 years. I know mods at almost every site and I have met a few mods here on FST recently. Just because someone is new here doesn't mean they don't know anything.
7. Just have a laugh, and please close this thread, it seriously is just going to keep giving you more problems if the above didn't someone provide closure.

So just be a man, take responsibility, and walk away.

Bfietta
12-22-2007, 04:52 PM
Oh my god, I didn't get FTN, I have to go cut myself.....Oh no, I have no more razorblades left, I'll just jump of a bridge or something...

fatcat69
12-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Oh my god, I didn't get FTN, I have to go cut myself.....Oh no, I have no more razorblades left, I'll just jump of a bridge or something...

how many goths/emos does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none, theyd rather just cry in the dark

:lol::lol::lol:

Bfietta
12-22-2007, 05:07 PM
how many goths/emos does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none, theyd rather just cry in the dark

:lol::lol::lol:

:naughty::lol::lol: ;)

stitched
12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
What to learn from it:
DONT BREAK TRACKER RULES

i wont lock it... u just stop posting here allrite since u r soo much more smarter then me...just because u use words like F*k that doesnt make you a man, there is just no need of using such a word.....

i did take resposibilty for what happened.. otherwise i wouldnt have posted it here...no one knew about this...untill i said it myself...
all i asked for was if the account could be enabled..and its already pretty obvious that NO is the answer....althou its not oficially out yet.

durex http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478-post2519101#post2519101)

wise. Probably you will be suprise with the 'knowledge' of some.

and those "some" you r refering to...wouldnt post in a thread like this...i wasnt judging him untill he started spamming about what he tot in my thread.. which part of FTN STAFF in my thread dont he or every one else dont understand...and as far as he is concerned i am pretty sure he was just trying to spam just like the rest of you,he is not some hidden genius,who was trying to knock some sense into me....i have seen this happen in a lot of threads...people just post where they r not required to post...welll this is not the lounge.....if u want to increase your posts do it some other place.. not on my thread...is it really soo hard for anyone to understand...

and speaking of rules...

Spam Posting
Members posting spam will receive infractions.does this even mean anything ^^or no one just reads it
unless the question was directed at you...or if i asked what i should be doing...feel free to post and say whatever you want...but comon.. i was askign this for "FTN STAFF"

i am not trying to offend anyone...i just wanted the answer from ftn staff....thats about it...is it too much to expect...this is just a terrible waste of time... i shouldnt have started this thread in the first place....i never knew this would be soo loud..... now that i have started it.. i would rather wait to hear what i already knew, from the ftn staff....

WhiteWizard20
12-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Invites to your favorite sites will come sooner or later if you deserve them. Just help out other people, be active and don't be greedy. If your friend was a Power User at F*N, I don't see a reason why he/she couldn't invite you and none of this would have happened in the first place.

fatcat69
12-22-2007, 05:23 PM
What to learn from it:
DONT BREAK TRACKER RULES

i wont lock it... u just stop posting here allrite since u r soo much more smarter then me...just because u use words like F*k that doesnt make you a man, there is just no need of using such a word.....

i did take resposibilty for what happened.. otherwise i wouldnt have posted it here...no one knew about this...untill i said it myself...
all i asked for was if the account could be enabled..and its already pretty obvious that NO is the answer....althou its not oficially out yet.

durex http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-to-make-peace-ftn-staff-261478-post2519101#post2519101)

wise. Probably you will be suprise with the 'knowledge' of some.

and those "some" you r refering to...wouldnt post in a thread like this...i wasnt judging him untill he started spamming about what he tot in my thread.. which part of FTN STAFF in my thread dont he or every one else dont understand...and as far as he is concerned i am pretty sure he was just trying to spam just like the rest of you,he is not some hidden genius,who was trying to knock some sense into me....i have seen this happen in a lot of threads...people just post where they r not required to post...welll this is not the lounge.....if u want to increase your posts do it some other place.. not on my thread...is it really soo hard for anyone to understand...

and speaking of rules...

Spam Posting
Members posting spam will receive infractions.does this even mean anything ^^or no one just reads it
unless the question was directed at you...or if i asked what i should be doing...feel free to post and say whatever you want...but comon.. i was askign this for "FTN STAFF"

i am not trying to offend anyone...i just wanted the answer from ftn staff....thats about it...is it too much to expect...this is just a terrible waste of time... i shouldnt have started this thread in the first place....i never knew this would be soo loud..... now that i have started it.. i would rather wait to hear what i already knew, from the ftn staff....

Thats not spam, thats quality thats contributing to the thread.

Why didnt you just pm them(a com. rep) instead of posting a cry baby thread?!

go to bit torrent forums, click community reps here at fst,

here Ill even be nicer, Ill give you a rep i have chatted with on another thread...

Spark

There, pm him and cry to him, he will laugh it off just as I have and he will say you broke the rules and tough luck. which is what we have all been saying to you over and over and over again. we arent lying when we tell you this!

omg you are such a whinner!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1795210/2/istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

Kyl3KK
12-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Um, I don't think Spark is a rep.

stitched
12-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Invites to your favorite sites will come sooner or later if you deserve them. Just help out other people, be active and don't be greedy. If your friend was a Power User at F*N, I don't see a reason why he/she couldn't invite you and none of this would have happened in the first place.

there you go...AGAIN....as sct begger advice'ng an ftn begger about how to beg,y my begging didnt work and how i can improve my begging skills....fantastic thank you sir.........:01:

Thats not spam, thats quality thats contributing to the thread.

Why didnt you just pm them(a com. rep) instead of posting a cry baby thread?!

go to bit torrent forums, click community reps here at fst,

here Ill even be nicer, Ill give you a rep i have chatted with on another thread...

Spark

There, pm him and cry to him, he will laugh it off just as I have and he will say you broke the rules and tough luck. which is what we have all been saying to you over and over and over again. we arent lying when we tell you this!

omg you are such a whinner!

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1795210/2/istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

did you even read my post... i have mentioned that i had messaged brandon..and havent got any reply from him yet... if i had...i wouldnt be posting this....i just some how foolishly tot...i would confess in public about what happened...since i had asked for an ftn request and some one said...if i could some how sort my differences with the ftn staff i would have better chances of getting in there again...and i was tryign to do that.. untill you came and started posting pictures of all possible things.. a few pages before it was vandamme now its a baby...hmm u sure have quiet a good collection...and to top all that u even know a few circus tricks,like how you would kick like a flying monkey ..

J-dye
02-14-2008, 02:13 PM
just wow .

mrnobody
02-14-2008, 02:29 PM
just wow .

u bumped a old thread :P

J-dye
02-14-2008, 02:37 PM
just wow .

u bumped a old thread :P

just incase if anyone missed this thread , everyone deserves a nice entertainment you know :ermm:

psychophil
02-14-2008, 02:52 PM
As a person who has been there, seen it, and done that.
In my long life so far.
I've known about FTN and all the other top trackers for quite a while, and although it would be great to share in the fervour of being a member of a top level site, I would never beg, as it demeans oneself.
I get on with what I've got, and make the most of it:D

Albo Da Kid
02-14-2008, 03:50 PM
kornyyyyyyyyy. guys theyy're just trackers. who gives a fu**. enjoy your lives.

stitched
02-14-2008, 04:25 PM
kornyyyyyyyyy. guys theyy're just trackers. who gives a fu**. enjoy your lives.

yes i realised that after a while...i wrote this thread in the heat of the moment...i was carried away at the moment by the whole feeling of having lost ftn account..i wouldnt create such a dramtic thread given a second chance...i am not very smart.