PDA

View Full Version : FTN Invite

vaidyanath
12-22-2007, 11:07 AM
I am lookin for an FTN Invite for a long time but couldn't get any. I don't want to make any trade for it. I would like it for free. If any generous people consider my request, i will appreciate.

JiZ3M
12-22-2007, 12:10 PM
ohhh you gonna have to try mutch harder than that

jayz707
12-22-2007, 12:25 PM
I am lookin for an FTN Invite for a long time but couldn't get any. I don't want to make any trade for it (I would like it for free) but if someone insists to trade for that, here is all i can offer:-

1. Revtt A/c 100g buffer with invites
2. Hdbits.org 200g buffer with invites
3. Blackcats acc. 35g buffer
4. Bitme Vip acc. Over 100g buffer with invites

if anybody is interested, PM me
i think that you will have better luck trying to show that you are worth getting a FTN invite... for free. rather than trying to trade for a FTN :cool:

vaidyanath
12-24-2007, 05:28 AM
bump

bikernin
12-24-2007, 05:39 AM
hey m8. good to see you after long time. i would like to suggest that your chances of getting FTN invite would be much more if you dint trade. good luck!

tiolewis
12-24-2007, 05:47 AM
hey m8. good to see you after long time. i would like to suggest that your chances of getting FTN invite would be much more if you dint trade. good luck!

Some people dont understand that.

I dont like the trader - antitrader thing ..

I prefer to give and receive for free. ;)

fatcat69
12-24-2007, 05:52 AM

Some people dont understand that.

I dont like the trader - antitrader thing ..

I prefer to give and receive for free. ;)
Thats how I am

I am so tempted to trade for a bcg account just bc idk if they will ever open invites again =(

But i cant. :frusty:

t0mmy
12-24-2007, 05:53 AM
blackcats open their signups just the other day lol :P

bikernin
12-24-2007, 05:54 AM
fatcat, dont think of ever taking someone elses account. i know its tempting, but theres a very good chance you may get banned. and if its an ip ban then you will never be able to access the site again. even ive been waiting for BCG and musicvids for a long time.

fatcat69
12-24-2007, 06:03 AM
fatcat, dont think of ever taking someone elses account. i know its tempting, but theres a very good chance you may get banned. and if its an ip ban then you will never be able to access the site again. even ive been waiting for BCG and musicvids for a long time.

i know but its just so hard to live without it. I used to have it way way way but then i just never used it for a while and bam its gone forever now. :shutup:

so need a new one now.

Ive got a reliable source that says there will be musicvids invites out after the new year...ill pm you when i get an update

t-man...i have been refreshing the signup page for like 2 weeks now...i heard their site was full and with the whole bs with their ops they were going to redo the invite system agian.

rd4
12-24-2007, 06:03 AM
blackcats open their signups just the other day lol :P;);););););):ermm:

grimms
12-24-2007, 06:04 AM
I was lucky enough to get invited by the head adminstrator of bcg's. Great site, don't fret people, their sign ups will open again soon. Message to the thread starter, your credibility has just been cut in half for the fact that your willing to trade accounts for FTN even after suggesting that it wouldn't be a good idea. I would suggest never trading accounts and only giveaway invites or receive given away invites. Just my two sense.

fatcat69
12-24-2007, 06:18 AM
I was lucky enough to get invited by the head adminstrator of bcg's. Great site, don't fret people, their sign ups will open again soon. Message to the thread starter, your credibility has just been cut in half for the fact that your willing to trade accounts for FTN even after suggesting that it wouldn't be a good idea. I would suggest never trading accounts and only giveaway invites or receive given away invites. Just my two sense.

Aww nice Grimms thx for the update! :D:D

vaidyanath
12-26-2007, 06:28 AM
thanks bikernin and other people for your suggestions. edited the post.