PDA

View Full Version : @ E**** Staff

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 05:24 PM
First this my last Thread of an E**** Invite Request.
By this time it's my 3 Thread for request an Invite.
Maybe the reason why i can't get an Invite is that I want E**** for free. Because I'm not a trader and think invites must be free. I have some GB's Flac music and i want more. I think E**** is the best Tracker for this. I ask murphdog but he don't write back and i don't know a other person.

I ask some users here but the most don't write back or said that they haven't an invite. Always they mean Good Luck my friend.

Yes I search some months now. But I'm not successful
I don't know what i can do.

I don't tick off someone because i ask very often now for an free invite but this is my last try to get an invite.

I know it's not important if you have a nice upload speed and great ratio's on other trackers but i can give a screen shot with trackers where i have always a great ratio.

I'm member on one lvl 9 and on 2 lvl 8 Trackers
I don't want to talk about this Trackers because it's not allowed.

I want really a member on e**** but I know the chance is small because i haven't something in return for an invite.

Only a big thx but this Thread is for the E**** Staff and I think they dont need something for an invite but anyone who can help me can pos here,too or pm me.

I can say that I'll try to be a great user on e**** and upload my flac's.

So I hope someone can help me now or this thread is as the others threads...

Give me a chance please I can need it really and not because its a high level Tracker.

Thank you very much . And Merry Christmas to all FilesharingTalk User it's a very nice Forum.

But I think if i get an E**** Invite then was this my last reuqest of any Invite and my last Post in the Invite Section

Bye
And I hope I have luck now.

Tekknon1

zyduuu
12-22-2007, 05:29 PM
good luck man

kyrcer
12-22-2007, 05:52 PM
All best m8.

RayJuniored
12-22-2007, 05:55 PM
I think you should be talking about what you can bring to the tracker, not what you want from the tracker. Do you have a lot of CD's/ and or Vinyl you can rip. Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy), etc... create a nice looking and informative torrent description of what you plan to up?

I think you should concentrate on that and then ask.

fstokebanget
12-22-2007, 06:19 PM
this is a very rare request for a rarest tracker, good luck m8

LoKaLiRi
12-22-2007, 06:21 PM
Good Luck :)

you deserve it hope u get this

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 06:23 PM
I think you should be talking about what you can bring to the tracker, not what you want from the tracker. Do you have a lot of CD's/ and or Vinyl you can rip. Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy), etc... create a nice looking and informative torrent description of what you plan to up?

I have CD's which i can upload.

9NINE
12-22-2007, 06:35 PM
Do you have a lot of CD's/ and or Vinyl you can rip. Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy), etc... create a nice looking and informative torrent description of what you plan to up?

m8 he asks you some questions, answer them in detail at your request , this will give your request better shape

goodluck :), hope you get it soon

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 06:49 PM
I have 20 original cd's i know its not so many cd's but i can upload if it allowed my flac music collection from other trackers.

I can create a informative torrent description and I know how I can rip with the software eac

th0r
12-22-2007, 07:01 PM

so does every other joe shmoe; the question is, how competent at ripping are you?

Do you have a lot of vinyl you can rip well? Do you know how to do a proper EAC rip (detect gaps, create .cue, test and copy)

you need to be flawless at doing the above things with the addition of dvd-a and dvd-v

but i can upload if it allowed my flac music collection from other trackers.it's not allowed unless you know someone from the e who uploaded that torrent to another tracker (which is discouraged)

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 07:15 PM
but i can upload if it allowed my flac music collection from other trackers.
it's not allowed unless you know
someone from the e who uploaded that torrent to another tracker (which is discouraged)

Ok I don't know that but I think not everyone on E**** upload his torrents so I think if I have some own Uploads thats great or ?.

th0r
12-22-2007, 07:20 PM
everyone on the e uploads their own music from their own cds, vinyls, or dvds; there is no transference of uploads from another tracker to the e

ahmzezo
12-22-2007, 07:34 PM
u deserve it very much

good luck my friend

i hope someone help u soon

i know u look for it from long time

marry christmas

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 07:37 PM
everyone on the e uploads their own music from their own cds, vinyls, or dvds; there is no transference of uploads from another tracker to the e

Ok I don't know it I'm not member there^^

u deserve it very much

good luck my friend

i hope someone help u soon

i know u look for it from long time

marry christmas

Thank you and marry christmas :)

smellycat
12-22-2007, 07:48 PM
E has a very good guide on producing Flacs.
It doesn't matter if TekknoN1 doesn't know the process yet;
what is more important that TekknoN1 is enthusiastic and can follow the ripping guide.

@TekknoN1
Why do you want to join E?
There are plenty of other music sites.
Plenty of music sites with lossless music.
So why E?

As for your flacs.
E is very strict about the quality of it's flacs.
If you want to upload, you need to follow the
guide and produce your own flacs.
You can't just upload a lot of flacs you got from another site.
It's a matter of quality control. E... = Exact ;-)

As for invites. Only a handful of people on E can give out invites at the moment
(not me). You'd have to be really lucky, that one of those few people
saw this thread and decided to give you a chance.

Anyway good luck and merry christmas. :-)

th0r
12-22-2007, 07:50 PM
i think since tekknon1 didn't really provide a clear reason why he wanted to join the e, i think pedro's btmusic would be a good place to start instead

patto75
12-22-2007, 08:07 PM
i think since tekknon1 didn't really provide a clear reason why he wanted to join the e, i think pedro's btmusic would be a good place to start instead

Agree they have some wonderful torrrents especially some of the vinyl some of the guys upload. I myself am thinking about learning how to rip my old man's vinyl collection.

In the meantime maybe have a read through this so it can help teach you how to rip your own original cds to flac. Enjoy
http://www.teqnilogik.com/tutorials/eac.shtml

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 08:16 PM
yeah th0r you have your acc there if you haven't an on "E" i think you won't say this.
I'm member on 3 Music Trackers . One with only one kind of music.
The other only for scene release.. The other Tracker is for all kind of music but it's a new Tracker and haven't lots of flac's
E is for me the best lossless music tracker.

WhiteWizard20
12-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Good luck with your search. I hope you get that invite you deserve. Merry Christmas.

Polarbear
12-22-2007, 08:56 PM
you tried to trade a hdbits account for oink.

you tried to trade tl account for elektronik.

you deleted half of your post history.

now of course you are not a trader anymore and invites are free (for you).

personally i wouldn't even invite you to what or waffles.

btw - not much "tekkno" on e.

chances are high that you trade the e account away as soon as you get bored.

e is a small community of audiophiles who are very experienced in the bt music scene.

i don't think you will fit in there, sorry

feel free to make a 4th of 5th request and delete all your posts again.

i don't think you will get invited :noes:

Mrststyle
12-22-2007, 08:57 PM
a very hard to get request..but still good luck :)

mrnobody
12-22-2007, 08:58 PM
get over btmusic...i hear the content is pretty much the same...and i haven't heard much about e**** community.

supermoe
12-22-2007, 09:56 PM
good luck :)

TekknoN1
12-22-2007, 10:23 PM
you tried to trade a hdbits account for oink.

you tried to trade tl account for elektronik.

you deleted half of your post history.

now of course you are not a trader anymore and invites are free (for you).

personally i wouldn't even invite you to what or waffles.

btw - not much "tekkno" on e.

chances are high that you trade the e account away as soon as you get bored.

e is a small community of audiophiles who are very experienced in the bt music scene.

i don't think you will fit in there, sorry

feel free to make a 4th of 5th request and delete all your posts again.

i don't think you will get invited :noes:

I said this is my last Thread and if I'm bored then I don't log in and after 42 days the acc is disabled. But I never trade.
But you are right I think i dont get a chance.

So I close this Thread....

bye

TekknoN1
01-14-2008, 09:39 PM
re opened maybe my chance is bigger than for one months :>
read thread start ;)

ala
01-14-2008, 09:42 PM
I am also requesting an invite. I am fan of music. I am PU of most music sites. I want to add a value to the site by my great lossless music albums. If you have a right please PM me.

TekknoN1
01-14-2008, 09:47 PM
ala open you own thread..

Wormtail
01-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Good luck m8 but E**** is really hard to get in

PRINCE
01-14-2008, 09:50 PM
may be you have small chance now
E open invites again
so you need huge luck now to get this great site

klink05
01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
why do you need E****?
you've already said that you own few physical albums (which are needed for propper rips on e). and you claimed multiple times that you're not a trader even after someone pointed out trades that you tried to make (i'm not condemning, just don't talk out of both sides of your mouth). and after saying that this is your "last thread" you bumped it a month later (which i don't find that different than starting a new thread). there's alot of music trackers out there that have flac and allow you to upload flac downloaded from other sites. but E**** is not one of those sites.
i'm not trying to pick a fight, it's just that in this thread alone you've made false statements and have said multiple times that you don't fit the criteria for E.
good luck on your hunt, but i believe that E**** is the wrong place for you.

grimms
01-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Yea E**** will be quite hard to get into. I'm a good member here but I myself need to learn how to rip records, vinyls, and need to also learn DVD ripping techniques myself alot better, before i ever request it (not saying you don't know these things, cause i don't know). If you have a current account at BT, i would utilize that to the fullest first and learn everything you may need to know. Best of luck man.

deathking81
01-14-2008, 10:45 PM
e**** is opening invites tomorrow.

G-Force
01-14-2008, 11:05 PM
Edit