PDA

View Full Version : swedvdr help

stitched
12-23-2007, 03:55 AM
if i just got myself a swedvdr invite/account......will i be able to use it ,i have a non nordic ip...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2488759/postcount9167
if i ask my friend who sent me the invite to sign up and then give me the account details will it work??^^

please do reply if you r a member of swedvdr or some one who knows about it for sure..

ridah
12-23-2007, 04:14 AM
From everything I've read if you signup with a non nordic ip the account will be disabled. If your inviter wants to signup for you make sure he changes his ip first if he has a dynamic ip or he might get his account banned for trying to make a dupe account. I still have my account there and I live in the states so hope this helps you.

Tokeman
12-23-2007, 04:14 AM
Not sure about your country specifically, but non-nordic users can use swedvdr. I signed up fine from non-nordic recently.
Just sign up youself, that would be your best course of action.

stitched
12-23-2007, 04:21 AM
ok thank you for the replys ...have they specifcally banned certain countires from using thier webpage or its just sumthing which happens in random....i have a friend from my county who actually uses swedvdr but his account is very old...probabaly my country is not specifically banned..just worried to sign up,because i dont want to put the inviter in to trouble...

sakur
12-23-2007, 08:57 AM
I live in sweden, but when I whent to bulgaria in the summer, they took away my invite possibilitys, because I logged in from a bulgaria ip. Then I talked to staff and I could invite again, when I was back home.

stitched
12-23-2007, 09:44 AM
does it mean.. even if i am able to sign up.....i will be banned if i downlaod anything from the site,because of the non nordic ip.

darkseekers
12-23-2007, 09:52 AM
my friend his acct just been banned last day and he not from nordic countrtyy , and when he ask swedvdr staff guees what... the staff asked him go "go fcuked with yourself".
i dont know what wrong with them actually...

stitched
12-23-2007, 10:07 AM
my friend his acct just been banned last day and he not from nordic countrtyy , and when he ask swedvdr staff guees what... the staff asked him go "go fcuked with yourself".
i dont know what wrong with them actually...

that is y i didnt go and ask the staff/irc about this... some staff they just dont wanna listen to anything...because ban is easy and its like protecting the majority by a sacrificing a few minority...its for the greater good,i wouldnt understand anywyas.......if thats the case i would rather give back the invite i got to my friend back..thanks for the reply

durex
12-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Is better to clarify all that situation with the staff first, or If i was you i will not use that acc/inv. They don't ban any country in particular (well they don't appreciate Israel 'too many cheaters') but if you aren't from any Nordic's countries, your inviter or your trader account :angry: should have a word with them first.
To conclude i will say that you have 99% hypothesis of beeing banned.

stitched
12-23-2007, 12:24 PM
Is better to clarify all that situation with the staff first, or If i was you i will not use that acc/inv. They don't ban any country in particular (well they don't appreciate Israel 'too many cheaters') but if you aren't from any Nordic's countries, your inviter or your trader account :angry: should have a word with them first.
To conclude i will say that you have 99% hypothesis of beeing banned.

please dont assume stuff ^^,its not a traded account.....its an invite from a friend of mine and i could just ask him to sign up(dynamic ip) and then give me the acccount details since he has a nordic ip.......http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount9167 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-trackers-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2488759/postcount9167)
thats y i said invite/account....
99% hypothesis does that mean 99%chances that i might be banned...anyways.. since no one seems to be sure.. and the #swedvdr support ...has the topic "if u r not from nordic country piss off..."i will just give back the invite to the inviter

ravenhawk23
12-23-2007, 03:23 PM
i think stitched is right with this stuff ;)