PDA

View Full Version : Real trouble not sure how to fix

PiratePete
12-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes i need help my friend cannot log into Torrentdamage
nor can she login to this site , cookies cache temp files net files all deleted still doesnt work , his ip isnt banned and isnt in banned zone he has tryed all browsers , he changed his pass but still could not login please help. any help suggestions much appreciated.

Scavenger
12-24-2007, 05:11 AM
Tell ur friend to try ask at their IRC.

apunpktun
12-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Is ur friend a 'he' or a 'she'?

Anyways, how did s/he change the passwd?? Try using a different browser....

ongxa888
12-24-2007, 05:21 PM
Hi,
It's me.
Thanks PiratePete for helping me post this topic. After changing my DNS, now i can go to this site.
My problem is : I logged in the torrent-damage site, but it returned to the index.php(Homepage) and I still not logged in.
I tried to clean the cookies, cached file v.v.. but it's still not work. ( i checked and saw that cookie is already enable). I test it with Opera and IE 7 , but the result is the same. I tried to reset password, but the result is the same.
If i log in with wrong password, my attempt is reduced by 1. But when i log in with correct password, it still not log in and my attempt is not reduced.
I don't know what is the problem.
I did log in successful before and then i logged out but can not log in. Poor for me!
If you have any suggestion, i really appreciate it!
Thanks.

Scavenger
12-24-2007, 09:00 PM
Go and talk them at the IRC, they will help you i think.

Good luck.

ongxa888
12-25-2007, 03:38 AM
oh. ... yes, i did, but it 's still not works, so i try to post here to get more suggestions. :-)

wow.... i sovle the problem ... i just uncheck the botton 'log me out after 15 minutes idle' ( which is checked by me or default, i can't remember) and i can log successfull.

V2oXX
12-25-2007, 10:18 PM
easy answers for huge questions..:D

Aliyans
12-26-2007, 12:11 AM
hi
well done .you done it urself...

Scavenger
12-26-2007, 01:26 AM
Good, Glad u fixed it. :)

minaoll
12-26-2007, 01:34 AM
may be reseting browser settings from iternet options can fix it

grimms
12-26-2007, 05:00 AM
Clear your Cache, Delete your browse history, temporary files, and cookies within IE. Go to Tools, General tab, then delete files. Then restart the browser. I would also scan for Spyware, Malware, and viruses that may be preventing you from correctly loggin on to TD.