PDA

View Full Version : I have my trackers

Adman65
12-23-2007, 09:42 PM
After about 2 months of trying to get into the private tracker scene I have gotten into all the trackers I wanted. Mainly though the generosity of members here and other forums, a big shout out to Sheriflove & TrackerDaddy if they read this! At this point the only trackers I would even consider trying to get is E***** or Pedro's. I don't really want to be in S*T or FTN....too much work to be in those sites, plus I don't really download that much Scene/0-Day.

So, the question is: how long did it take you to get into all the trackers you wanted?

fatcat69
12-23-2007, 09:44 PM
After about 2 months of trying to get into the private tracker scene I have gotten into all the trackers I wanted. Mainly though the generosity of members here and other forums, a big shout out to Sheriflove & TrackerDaddy if they read this! At this point the only trackers I would even consider trying to get is E***** or Pedro's. I don't really want to be in S*T or FTN....too much work to be in those sites, plus I don't really download that much Scene/0-Day.

So, the question is: how long did it take you to get into all the trackers you wanted?

Been active on here for less then a week and have gotten into nearly all. bcg isnt open thats the only reason I havent gotten that one lol

mrnobody
12-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Been active on here for less then a week and have gotten into nearly all. bcg isnt open thats the only reason I havent gotten that one lol

less than a week and already spamming yy inbox for giving free invites :P gosh, just wished it was an invite i wanted :happy:

@Adman65 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/adman65-185272), i am glad that someone doesn't race for "best" 0-day.

Adam1990
12-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Took me 2 months to get into every tracker I wanted. There is literally no tracker that I want. Did it all without trading btw, got everything for free.

th0r
12-23-2007, 09:55 PM

within a course of two months: i used to design a lot of avatars and graphics on tpg, i met some good people there who invited me to fsc; i made some friends on fsc, where i was invited to the e with the help of that friend, and from the e, i was invited to #it; i went on a break when cod2 mp was really popular, and i met a friend online who invited me to ftn and sct; and from friends i've made here, i've been invited to pedro's btmusic and the flower

go friendships!

pandabear
12-23-2007, 09:58 PM
It took me one day to get into all the sites i wanted. Cos all i want was one 0day site, and that was revott and it was open signup. The rest is just extras. Tho i wouldn't mind a blackcats account but i missed the boat on that one :(

Cruel
12-23-2007, 10:01 PM
been around here for a month now and got almost everything I wanted. I have two things left to achieve entry into. And I've tried something many would call desperate to get in there, but just to try every way if that is not succeded I'll just continue making friends where I am. I will not stop and next year is an exciting year for me since I finally get to use "the community" for something more.

Hey
12-23-2007, 10:01 PM
hmm..if i remember correctly, i fairly got into all sites i wanted within 2 months, not with any help form here though.

BTW, i have been part of torrent sites since 2 years, so I am only new to FST.

wrongun92
12-23-2007, 10:03 PM
been here for a while, still looking around for a couple or two.

fatcat69
12-23-2007, 10:45 PM

less than a week and already spamming yy inbox for giving free invites :P gosh, just wished it was an invite i wanted :happy:

@Adman65 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/adman65-185272), i am glad that someone doesn't race for "best" 0-day.

Lol thats quality spam my friend!

I mainly use 7 trackers but I have been trying out new ones to see if grass is greener etc etc

Also, got every invite for free here in the forums or through someone I met here on the forums with the exception of S*C and filelist...got those way back when they had open signups

t0mmy
12-23-2007, 11:15 PM
took me about a month to get the tracker i really, really , really want, which was TT and elektronik :)

Cheffy
12-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Never looked for any special trackers, But when someone offer me a tracker ill usually read up on it and make my deside if i want it or not.

Have turned down a lot more trackers than i have accepted.
But there is still one i would like to have, but ill get it when i get it.
Some people seem to rush into them, its around 95% the same files on all trackers. So its not like i am missing out on files.

kirktrix
12-23-2007, 11:38 PM
It took me 3 months to get the tracker that i really want " Bit**TV ".....and after 10 months here i have more than what i thought i could get... Thanks to all FST members here...:)

Adman65
12-24-2007, 12:04 AM
word up TranceTraffic. Between that and TR I should have all the trance I need.

dudave
12-24-2007, 12:52 AM
took me about two months to get all the trackers
i really wanted except FTN, which i got about 2
months after that.

Kyl3KK
12-24-2007, 12:53 AM
Took me this long

<--

I use every single site I have and have backups. :)

FTN/ScT 0day
What/Waffles Music
TDC/BitHQ DVDR
SCC/THS Cause they rock
iTS/A-L/Flower Community

The only one I would even want to add to that is the bunny but that's never gonna happen.

Not a single trade.

magushun
12-24-2007, 01:44 AM
i had some from my personal friends 2 years ago

but 2 months, and i could get into most of the sites i want.

it only depends on luck if you dont have the proper friends, somebody gets inside all the sites he wants in 2 months somebody doesnt.

i would like to get inside 2 or 3 sites i dont already own, those are the ones i really need. im not collecting mines cos of their levels, the absolut top of the list is simply overrated

i got all these by open signups, by friends and by ppl being generous

TP635
12-24-2007, 02:31 AM
I am new to private trackers and it took me almost a month to get to understand what you guys are referring to in your post (ie all those **). At the moment I don't need high level trackers. I dl mostly music and ebooks; don't really need 0day stuffs. So I have want I want now. I may need one more tracker for music and one more for e learning. But I take my time.

raghuveer
12-24-2007, 02:45 AM
I am still looking for the elite ,even after a year
COuld anyone give me the christmas gift
Need
Sct
FB
FTN

fstokebanget
12-24-2007, 03:06 AM
How long, I think it depends how you make friends here, post a lot, getting to know everyone better, have some nice giveaways, be sure be a good user, I'm sure that others would like to help you out :)

DislikedWord
12-24-2007, 03:08 AM
I had everything I wanted within2 days with demonoid and oink. But now I am on the lookout for more (as always).

fatcat69
12-24-2007, 03:20 AM
I had everything I wanted within2 days with demonoid and oink. But now I am on the lookout for more (as always).

Well I hope so, bc both those sites are gone :lol:

albcoe
12-24-2007, 03:21 AM

Well I hope so, bc both those sites are gone :lol:
Yeah a while ago :(

Cmon
12-24-2007, 03:25 AM
1-2 months, but I only know like 10 trackers or so at that time

Artemis
12-24-2007, 03:52 AM
Actually I came to FST for the information and the community rather than any invites and have made some good friends in my time here, I help out with seedbox and operating system questions mainly . I have received one invite here to thor's which was a tracker that none of my friends had but I am here to stay to help and meet new people. In a way it saddens me that so many active posters suddenly go gee thanks got what I was after put retired under their username and then dissappear, it does have far more to offer than just invites.:yup:

jr56
12-24-2007, 04:14 AM
Actually I came to FST for the information and the community rather than any invites and have made some good friends in my time here, I help out with seedbox and operating system questions mainly . I have received one invite here to thor's which was a tracker that none of my friends had but I am here to stay to help and meet new people. In a way it saddens me that so many active posters suddenly go gee thanks got what I was after put retired under their username and then dissappear, it does have far more to offer than just invites.:yup:

Good attitude :yup:

piku20045
12-24-2007, 04:14 AM
not go everything but trying to get invite on all popular private trackers

mrnobody
12-24-2007, 04:23 AM
@Artemis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/artemis-168734), you are a great help m8 and i appreciate your selfless attitude :thumbsup:

fatcat69
12-24-2007, 04:47 AM
@Artemis (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/artemis-168734), you are a great help m8 and i appreciate your selfless attitude :thumbsup:

Ya for sure, You pm'd me the first day I became active on this site...

Yea I registered and forgot about it bc I was moving across the country but Im back now...for a while atleast...until I get everything I need that is :lol: jk

pentomato
12-24-2007, 04:48 AM
I started in another site, but I got the best trackers here, well some of them, I have around 40 but I only use 6 or 7 the rest are to small.

Scavenger
12-24-2007, 05:20 AM
It took me 2 weeks get all i needed, just be active, good member and help others and they will help you. ;)

orfik
12-24-2007, 05:41 AM
What's "The Flower"?

Kyl3KK
12-24-2007, 06:58 AM
It's one of the ScL's

Razrak
12-24-2007, 07:32 AM
I've got into two. Grab the info (GTI) is great for MMA. I just start Aradi (araditracker.co) today. Since my knowledge of private trackers is limited, what do yo think of those two trackers?

TrackerDaddy
12-25-2007, 04:02 PM
Im glad to hear u got evry tracker you were looking for
it took me more then a year to get access to the lvl 9 trackers but i can gladly say ive been in almost all of them including FSC FTN and UK-T..
not all of the high lvl trackers worth the effort to get in unless u are looking for good community.

From the general 0-day trackers i would say SCT is the best and realy worth even paying for it (they have many good and old releases too).

Adman65, you're great guy and i wish you the best :)