my offers:
SCT+TT+elektronik

pm menice offer...good luck

psysex
12-24-2007, 11:22 AM
bump

Pirate
12-24-2007, 11:36 AM
very hard to get an invite by trade now .... the reason is brandon announcement :

If you purchased your account for FTN, PM Brandon with proof, turn in the inviter and I'll reward you with a very good gift. (no not a ban, maybe a couple hundred gigs or so)

//B

so i think traders will be afraid now :happy: .

brandon is very smart .

Hrvoje
12-24-2007, 12:12 PM
wouldn't be fair that he bans the invitee then instead of giving him a reward oO

he didnt purchased an anvite by accident, he did it on purpose ?

_coder_
12-24-2007, 01:29 PM
very hard to get an invite by trade now .... the reason is brandon announcement :

If you purchased your account for FTN, PM Brandon with proof, turn in the inviter and I'll reward you with a very good gift. (no not a ban, maybe a couple hundred gigs or so)

//B

brandon is very smart .

Just imagine Brandon disables both the inviter and the invitee. :cool:

I doubt anyone will pm him and take the risk just for a few gigis compared to the amount of money the invitee has proberly paid the inviter.

melatonin
12-24-2007, 01:36 PM
u could have more chance by just asking instead of trying to trade...

eden297
12-24-2007, 01:37 PM

:noes:

tiolewis
12-24-2007, 01:39 PM

:yup: , thats how i get mine.

eden297
12-24-2007, 01:41 PM

i got 2 ftns by trading:)

SkullForce
12-24-2007, 01:46 PM
aren't "good luck" and "good offer" considered a spam and call an infraction ?!!

tiolewis
12-24-2007, 01:47 PM

Good to know.

Im going to sleep now.

Merry Christmas FST! :happy:

mrnobody
12-24-2007, 01:55 PM

//B

brandon is very smart .

Just imagine Brandon disables both the inviter and the invitee. :cool:

I doubt anyone will pm him and take the risk just for a few gigis compared to the amount of money the invitee has proberly paid the inviter.

it says "purchased" not "traded"...there a difference. And the announcement is likely made because someone was selling their 1 TB+ account over ebay for 151 $...likely got disabled by now.

@coder, no both inviter and invitee will NOT be disabled. This kind of offer have been made by staff in past and i haven't heard anyone getting disabled for that...but then i haven't heard anyone turning in themself like that as well

aren't "good luck" and "good offer" considered a spam and call an infraction ?!!

yes

psysex
12-24-2007, 05:51 PM
nump

j0hn
12-25-2007, 11:37 PM
wouldn't be fair that he bans the invitee then instead of giving him a reward oO
seems to me like being honest would get u rewarded, they seem a pretty fair site, i cant see anyone who took up this offer getting banned

why the fuck would u need 2 accounts?
i dont usually flame traders, but fuck, no wonder sites lack in leechers when retards like urself treat torrent sites like pokemon cards

yes

yes
ur hardly 1 to talk
imo anyone who racks up nearly 2000 posts in less than 4 months is just a troll