PDA

View Full Version : [Req]FSC

goysalh
12-24-2007, 01:21 PM
I am looking for along time FSC,I am student of cinema-tv and I am try big movie archive.I have alot of friends in here hope one of them help me.Promise no cheat and trade.

Peter North
12-24-2007, 01:26 PM
Hope you get what you are looking for brother, but, you know better, that request its "almost" impossible, if i had one invite o shore give it to you without a doubt.
Better pray for santa see you thread...;)

Adama
12-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Good luck to you my friend
you are a great person and deserve that invite

ronaldo0o90
12-24-2007, 02:09 PM
i hope you get it your really deserve it i wish you good luck

goysalh
12-24-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks my friends I know it is very difficult maybe santa help me.:whistling

StefanSamara
12-24-2007, 04:06 PM
he will surely won't forget you dude . Good luck , really hope you get it !
Merry Christmas !

MrLazy
12-24-2007, 04:10 PM
if anyone deserves an invite it's goysalh (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/goysalh-159916) he's a really good candidate for FSC. Good luck bro ..hope santa makes your dream come through :P

x34
12-24-2007, 04:14 PM
theres no trading of FSC allowed bro!

goysalh
12-24-2007, 04:20 PM
theres no trading of FSC allowed bro!
This is not trading thread buddy,I help alot of people in here, now I need help.That's all.:)

x34
12-24-2007, 04:36 PM
ok bro np sorryz k :)

embolism
12-24-2007, 04:52 PM
You are better off talking to the FSC mod rather than posting open request. I doubt anybody has invites (I dont know, mebbe some). Further its better to get approval from mod and belong to a direct invite tree rather than from somebody else.
If you are lucky, FSC mod (ahem) may read the message and considering your past deeds give you an invite, good luck!!! merry xmas!!! and may you get what you are looking for.

goysalh
12-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Thanks for info.I think the mods don't write messages.Hope I find it, still I am waiting.I am very happy because I learned ,I have alot of really friends in here.:)

StefanSamara
12-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Sure you do ;) , maybe one of them will help you

Adama
12-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Free pumb ;);)

kyrcer
12-24-2007, 07:42 PM
All best m8

coolanime102
12-24-2007, 07:59 PM
Good luck with the invite.

Enlightened
12-24-2007, 08:27 PM
Good Luck on your Endeavor.....
The last time I tried to help someone, whom, I did NOT EVEN asked to PM me, turned out to be a Nightmare. I ended putting this A$$hole on my IGNORE LIst [ U know who U are, if U are Reading this]

I was just trying to very nice and kind. and put myself out there to help this person,He was going to tell me, how to run my agenda, !! AND he WANTS the Invite RIGHT NOW !!, Flaminng me !!

I swear I will NOT DO THAT AGAIN, Sorry Guys, THis A$$hole , just "KILLS" every bit of kindness out of me...

Go Figure !!

DON"T PM ME GUYS ASKING FOR F*C INVITE AGAIN !!

grimms
12-24-2007, 09:02 PM
Good luck man.

wrongun92
12-24-2007, 09:25 PM
The last time I tried to help someone, whom, I did NOT EVEN asked to PM me, turned out to be a Nightmare. I ended putting this A$$hole on my IGNORE LIst [ U know who U are, if U are Reading this]

I was just trying to very nice and kind. and put myself out there to help this person,He was going to tell me, how to run my agenda, !! AND he WANTS the Invite RIGHT NOW !!, Flaminng me !!

I swear I will NOT DO THAT AGAIN, Sorry Guys, THis A$$hole , just "KILLS" every bit of kindness out of me...

Go Figure !!

lol, thats straight enough:naughty:

goysalh
12-24-2007, 09:40 PM

Go Figure !!

Maybe the last one help me.;)Thanks for all friends I am still looking.

goysalh
12-25-2007, 12:30 PM
I hate this but bump I am looking still and I don't know what can I do for this?:wacko:

ibnahmed
12-25-2007, 12:40 PM
i think it is more difficult with FSC than FTN,
FTN allows giveaways given u are responsible for whom u invite
but if FSC mod sees an FSC invite giveaway, the person will be banned.

and for movies, i think there some better places for it, very few seeders and leechers in FSC.

Vitality
12-25-2007, 12:43 PM
i think it is more difficult with FSC than FTN,
FTN allows giveaways given u are responsible for whom u invite
of and FSC mod sees a an FSC invite giveaway, the person will be banned.

and for movies, i think there some better places for it, very few seeders and leechers in FSC.

But still the best place to reach ...heard abt there gr8 helping community and staff......

by the way nice sign ibnahmed........

goysalh
12-25-2007, 07:00 PM
I think, anybody have FSC invite in here.:cry: