PDA

View Full Version : REquest FSC again

Super_guy
12-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi its me again :P requesting one FSC invite for one good person ( me :P )

i'm not a trader and i love help people :D i giveaway many invites without ask nothing and maybe anyone send me that invite for free because i dont trade

i want to be part of FSC because of community and help who needs :D

RoSsoNeRI
12-24-2007, 10:49 PM
From what I have learned you should never EVER open a thread requesting a FSC invite.....not a good idea, trust me.

Super_guy
12-24-2007, 10:51 PM
well but i dont know how ask :(

i dont have friends with FSC :(

RoSsoNeRI
12-24-2007, 10:55 PM
Patience my friend. Make some friends, help others who need help and it will come to u ;)

Super_guy
12-24-2007, 10:56 PM
yeah i help others and im not a trader :D

but i think " its xmas and someone can help me" but ok its better close the treadh right?

RoSsoNeRI
12-24-2007, 11:00 PM
It's upto u mate, leave it open if u feeling lucky but im just trying to help u out cuz a veryyyy important person told me what I just told u

SgtMajor
12-24-2007, 11:02 PM
yeah i help others and im not a trader :D

but i think " its xmas and someone can help me" but ok its better close the treadh right?

Opening threads requesting FSC gets you noticed for all the wrong reasons.

You could mention in your posts that you are looking to join FSC, you could mention to people you talk to (PM etc) you are looking for FSC, you could mention it on irc that you are looking to join FSC, but to open a thread on requesting FSC just brings unnecessary attention to you, and the tracker, and especially when there have been loads of these requests lately, they are not welcomed by the tracker that is for sure.

Super_guy
12-24-2007, 11:04 PM
ok thanks all :(

fOrUmAs
12-24-2007, 11:05 PM
Patience my friend. Make some friends, help others who need help and it will come to u ;)

very true:yup:

RoSsoNeRI
12-24-2007, 11:09 PM
Exactly what Sgt just said, never open threads requesting it