PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv

sleepyy
12-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Good news on the site for bitmetv user's to help build your ratio i thought i let you know here if you may have missed it download/upload for a few days is not counted as normal

bikernin
12-25-2007, 01:41 AM
yep thats great news. its one of the hardest sites to keep a good ratio on

Ghost+Rider
12-25-2007, 11:21 AM
Why is it hardest to seed their lol,There shud be a loadz of peers with 25 k max users :huh:

sonnenshein
12-25-2007, 01:44 PM
i hope so coz it's hard to keep ur ratio up

fstokebanget
12-25-2007, 06:07 PM
I suppose because so many high speed seedboxes there, so if you're upstream isn't good, it's difficult to upload

yoyogi4
12-25-2007, 06:40 PM
Double upload, 1/2 download counted.

pandabear
12-25-2007, 07:20 PM
One of the reasons its so hard, is cos all their files are unpacked, so you can't overseed from another site. Or atleast thats why its for me.

_asd_
12-25-2007, 07:23 PM
One of the reasons its so hard, is cos all their files are unpacked, so you can't overseed from another site. Or atleast thats why its for me.
You must be kidding:blink: Can't you unpack the files you get from other sites yourself and start seeding them:ermm:

wrongun92
12-25-2007, 07:33 PM
You must be kidding:blink: Can't you unpack the files you get from other sites yourself and start seeding them:ermm:
I would think thats definitely a possibility:naughty:

apunpktun
12-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Well I guess its difficult to seed because of everyone having seedboxes to buffer their accounts...

and yes u can unpack the files and start seeding

Nietzsche
12-25-2007, 08:37 PM

You must be kidding, you cant unpack the files on seedbox my friend, unless you use some wired php scripts which are not well known to a regular torrent user.

BMTV is hard to seed, it's harder than SCT, because files on BMTV are seeded in few minutes and than they are forgotten and nobody downloads them unless you keep them for like 3months in your client.

I had a seedbox and I buffered every signle site with ratio higher than 3 (i have really good seedbox) but no matter how high i tried i couldnt get bmtv 3.0 ratio after i downloaded like 40gbs.

It is definitely the hardest site to seed - it is not impossible, there are some good tricks and tips but in fact it remains the hardest....

sleepyy
12-25-2007, 08:37 PM
It's quite hard to seed sombody said the amount of user's it should be easy.No it's not not every torrent has 100s of users downloading only on popular shows and you have to hit those popular shows instantly to gain a nice ratio or you have no chance this is one method i use to keep a good ratio other being upload your own stuff i don't own a seed box so it's kind of hard to keep a ratio but i have worked out whats over the past few months and have a nice ratio now :D

So if you want something old or you have missed it will effect you quite negatively

kyrcer
12-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Great now I can seed sth :)

sleepyy
12-25-2007, 08:42 PM
Great now I can seed sth :)

It wont last long so make the most of it as i am

bikernin
12-26-2007, 02:26 AM

You must be kidding, you cant unpack the files on seedbox my friend, unless you use some wired php scripts which are not well known to a regular torrent user.

BMTV is hard to seed, it's harder than SCT, because files on BMTV are seeded in few minutes and than they are forgotten and nobody downloads them unless you keep them for like 3months in your client.

I had a seedbox and I buffered every signle site with ratio higher than 3 (i have really good seedbox) but no matter how high i tried i couldnt get bmtv 3.0 ratio after i downloaded like 40gbs.

It is definitely the hardest site to seed - it is not impossible, there are some good tricks and tips but in fact it remains the hardest....

its pretty easy to unpack files on a seedbox. you dont need any php mumbo jumbo for it :P

pandabear
12-26-2007, 04:05 AM

Yea well i don't use bitmetv much, so no need to buffer.

grimms
12-26-2007, 05:11 AM
Yea bitmetv is insanely hard to seed.

zxion
12-26-2007, 05:13 AM
just out of curiosity, is bitmetv affiliated with bitme ?

solaris
12-26-2007, 01:51 PM

Download 20MB of some show, go to the file list in uTorrent then select them all and right click and press skip, and seed that.

zizo85
12-26-2007, 02:16 PM
very nice from bmtv
its time to build my ratio