PDA

View Full Version : 28F Seeking Waffles

zues
12-25-2007, 07:49 AM
5'3" Bad Vision, Unpopular with my family, forgettable occupation. Recently divorced from Oink, I am seeking a fun go-getting site that craves the invigorating flavor of Waffles.

fatcat69
12-25-2007, 08:11 AM
5'3" Bad Vision, Unpopular with my family, forgettable occupation. Recently divorced from Oink, I am seeking a fun go-getting site that craves the invigorating flavor of Waffles.

I think you mixed up FST with craigslist...

:lol::lol::lol:

"So baby, you wanna come home with me tonight?"
"send me your picture and ill think about it...he he he"

bikernin
12-25-2007, 08:12 AM
:lol: :lol:

JROQuinn
12-25-2007, 08:12 AM

I think you mixed up FST with craigslist...

:lol::lol::lol:

"So baby, you wanna come home with me tonight?"
"send me your picture and ill think about it...he he he"

haha female poser probably, if not I want to see her nude on cam for proof then ill get her an invite :)

prescript
12-25-2007, 08:18 AM
wow i'd invite you if i didn't run out of invites already. but i would have asked for pics first.

fatcat69
12-25-2007, 08:20 AM
fst just became craigslist lol

hangemhigh
12-25-2007, 08:26 AM
under 200 pounds?

dweebo
12-25-2007, 08:29 AM
zues dont listen to these guys, im sure if you got on scale, it would read = to be continued.....

fatcat69
12-25-2007, 08:40 AM
zues dont listen to these guys, im sure if you got on scale, it would read = to be continued.....

hahahaha nice:lol::lol::lol:

hbkwarez
12-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Why u guys trying are seduce her just for an F*ing invite!

Follow Rules..........

1 . Don't expose your gender just for sake of invite!
2. World is nOt filled with just Nice guys
3. There is always an alternative!
Have you heard of what.cd ??

There are many good soul offering free Giveaway try to get from them one invite!
I currently don't have invites tothat site but if you are unsuccessful in getting it,
I can give you my account userid and pass as i no longer download like before from it!!!

dweebo
12-25-2007, 08:59 AM
better take him up on it before vicodin wears off lol

DanielleD87
12-25-2007, 10:04 AM
awesome post zues. i absolutely love the humor in it :)

zues
12-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Why u guys trying are seduce her just for an F*ing invite!

Follow Rules..........

1 . Don't expose your gender just for sake of invite!
2. World is nOt filled with just Nice guys
3. There is always an alternative!
Have you heard of what.cd ??

There are many good soul offering free Giveaway try to get from them one invite!
I currently don't have invites tothat site but if you are unsuccessful in getting it,
I can give you my account userid and pass as i no longer download like before from it!!!

I looked at what but the user limit has been reached, my family and I were just sitting down and reminiscing about the wonderful gift of Oink at Christmas time "Unlimited downloads!!!"

I would love to get a waffle for Christmas all we are going to eat is Plum Pudding.

"Darkness is cheap, and Scrooge liked it."
- A Christmas Carol, Charles Dickens

prescript
12-25-2007, 06:11 PM
I dont see the problem with her saying her gender to get an invite. If more women would do that that would make my job as someone who gives out invites a lot easier.

DanielleD87
12-25-2007, 09:37 PM
is that so prescript? :/

females have a harder time getting invites cuz most guys are like, 'i'll give you an invite for pictures'. I even fell into it once and it was what started the down word spiral for me that got me banned from SCC. I was just being played with.

zues
12-25-2007, 09:38 PM
I dont see the problem with her saying her gender to get an invite. If more women would do that that would make my job as someone who gives out invites a lot easier.

Thanks Prescript. There are 3,291,805 women in the world, so there's a good chance I am one of them. I apologize to the others who preferred I remained genderless. Jokes and jokes and jokes.

Torn
12-25-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 million women in the world.

Anyways, Waffles invites are closed.

Try ST Music, The Musik, Sound Damage, etc. etc...

zues
12-25-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty sure there are more than 3 million women in the world.

Anyways, Waffles invites are closed.

Try ST Music, The Musik, Sound Damage, etc. etc...

My mistake, I forgot to add that the number was referring to the amount of 28F asking for Waffle invites.

DanielleD87
12-25-2007, 11:57 PM
rofl!!!

bikernin
12-26-2007, 01:24 AM
wow! another chick with a sense of humour!! way to goo :D

prescript
12-26-2007, 08:46 AM
She messed up million and billion so odds are she's a chick.

is that so prescript? :/

females have a harder time getting invites cuz most guys are like, 'i'll give you an invite for pictures'. I even fell into it once and it was what started the down word spiral for me that got me banned from SCC. I was just being played with.

I couldn't quite follow that.