PDA

View Full Version : [req] TT

ibi23
12-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Hello everybody.
Today its christmas and i didnt get any presents at all.
So im trying my luck here, among my friends.
First of all i would like to say that i havent seen such good communitty nowhere, than here on FST.
After a month or two i became literally obsessed with this forum. When i got from work the first page that open in my browser is FST. As a n00b i thought: Oh, i can trade some sites to get some better sites...but real soon i found out that trading isnt much of a profit, more like losing accounts. So i started to make giveaways.
I was buffering accounts just to get invites which i then gaveaway here...to my friends.
Its really neat to see someone who asking for an invite he wishes so much. And theres nothing you can compare to a friend whom you have made his wish come true.
If i go to another hand: I am a music enthusiast as far as i can remember. I started in primary school when i was playing piano. I was real good at listening and memorizing tunes, but with time went by, i got feed uo with all Mozart and Beethoven shit that i had to play all the time.
In high school i started to getting familiar with electronic music. It just came over me like a tornado.
So nowadays its still the same. I cannot be without music, so im requesting an invite to TranceTrafic. You really shouldnt think im a "level attacker", i dont give much about level, the tracker is good if it has good stuff with great communitty and thats what counts for me. I know its a hard one, but im sure some kind soul can help me out.
I think if i get it, im good for retirement (i would made some big giveaways before though :) ).
So please consider me as a truelover of music...you can be sure i wont let down no one.
Regards, ibi23:happy:

dweebo
12-25-2007, 08:56 AM
if you can play the spoons on your thighs im sure you might put someone in a trance! maybe get lucky even get invite lol jk. hope your wish comes true, good luck

JROQuinn
12-25-2007, 08:58 AM
I didnt read it but it looked nice & neat :) Good luck!

Scavenger
12-25-2007, 09:26 AM
GL Ibi.

ibi23
12-25-2007, 02:27 PM
Up.

Hrvoje
12-25-2007, 02:36 PM
nice colour

ibi23
12-26-2007, 07:29 AM
Any kind soul?

Ghost+Rider
12-26-2007, 08:17 AM
I think TT invites are closed..?

Vitality
12-26-2007, 08:21 AM
yeah and thoes who are asking are getting warning....

ibi23
12-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Old users still have some.
Im sure there are some invites wandering the web ;)