PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to share SweDVDR account?

lingo
12-25-2007, 12:12 PM
Hello fellas,

I was a Divine User at SweDVDR, but it was disabled some time ago because I'm a non-Swede and the mods did not want to enable the account despite my great stats on the site.

I heard that the staff is more tolerant about the non-Swede issue and I would like to share a kind user's account for a while. I promise to keep the files seeded and upload at least the twice of that I have downloaded.

I can show you proof from other trackers and my dedication to TV DVDRs. :P

Cheers... :happy:

Thatsgreat
12-25-2007, 12:32 PM
I don't think anyone would wanna take the risk sharing a account on swedvdr with a previously banned IP... :/

lingo
12-25-2007, 12:51 PM
Well, you have a point, but I have a dynamic IP, so that won't be a problem. ;)

Hrvoje
12-25-2007, 02:06 PM
at least he was honest

BamZow
12-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Depending of what country you are from, the shared account will be disabled.
Some countries are totally banned, while others are not.
It isnīt that hard to figure out what countries are banned, as the people from those countries have been cheaters, thiefs and other scum during the last couple of thousand years.

Thatsgreat
12-28-2007, 12:50 AM
Haha omg BamZow. Easy up. Why do prejudice... As far as I know, no country-IP is banned at swedvdr. Anyway, a dynamic IP won't help you lingo. Cus if you were banned previously then they can recognize you again. Even tho you have a dynamic IP your contractor's/supplier's/operator's name won't go away from the IP... I think Swedvdr keep a check of wich contractor's/supplier's/operator's are nordic. If you understand.

klubbhead25
12-28-2007, 12:52 AM
I can only dream of being on such a site ;)

Enlightened
12-28-2007, 12:57 AM
Thare are alot of stuff U give away, the Moment U log into any site

Not just your IP. that will be way toooo...... simplistic..........LMAO

U give up >> Your ISP, Your OS, Your Browser, and them your MAC addresss...:frusty::frusty::naughty::naughty::naughty::yup::yup:

Is IMPOSSIPLE TO change those things.....No 2 PC are the same, especially the MAC address[ Machine dependent]:frusty:

Go figure:P

fulu
12-28-2007, 12:59 AM
good luck, but i think no one will share his acc with you, It's a big risk!!!

IGetMoney
12-28-2007, 01:01 AM
can some one share with me im from canada and have a static ip

PM ME
thanks
``

Bfietta
12-28-2007, 01:01 AM
nvm,.,.,,

Xtremist
12-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Thare are alot of stuff U give away, the Moment U log into any site

Not just your IP. that will be way toooo...... simplistic..........LMAO

U give up >> Your ISP, Your OS, Your Browser, and them your MAC addresss...:frusty::frusty::naughty::naughty::naughty::yup::yup:

Is IMPOSSIPLE TO change those things.....No 2 PC are the same, especially the MAC address[ Machine dependent]:frusty:

U can change all of them if you know what U are doing ;)

Blackbeard
12-28-2007, 02:18 AM
You could move to swedish, or maybe you could probably get a seedbox from swedish and only login with it. ;)

AmpeD
12-28-2007, 02:20 AM
Thare are alot of stuff U give away, the Moment U log into any site ...Your OS, Your Browser....

Is IMPOSSIPLE TO change those things...

erm, reinstall?
:lol:

virtus134
12-28-2007, 02:25 AM
They won't recognize you from your OS.. lol. That's ridiculous. Millions of people would use the same OS as you do whether it be XP, Linux, etc.

Same with web browser. That's just stupid. Why would you even post that?

Along with your ISP. A lot of people would have to use your ISP (unless you have a really uncommon one)

And you can change your mac address.

They could find it's the same person if they wanted to investigate, but if you don't give them any reason to then they won't. Still it's a lot to ask so I don't think you'll get it

lingo
12-28-2007, 09:31 AM
Thanks for the advices/ideas/etc. people. I got a peek at the recent content of the site and I decided that SweBits is better than SweDVDR. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lock the thread...