PDA

View Full Version : {req} Sct

InXS
12-26-2007, 03:33 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I've Never Asked For Much On FST And I Would Love To Join SCT
I Have Always Been Loyal To FST. I Have Over 150 Posts And Have Been Here More Than A Year. I Can Provide You With A Speedtest And Proofs. And I Promise Not To Trade It.

P.S. Please Don't Spam My Thread Or Flame
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

grimms
12-26-2007, 03:53 AM
You need to prove yourself more. You just offered me your account at TR which is not a good look my friend even though i appreciated the kind gesture. It was just the wrong way to do it. I would suggest u be alittle more active and if you want to give away stuff, give away invites. That will increase your chances. Good luck.

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 04:31 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
I've Never Asked For Much On FST And I Would Love To Join SCT
I Have Always Been Loyal To FST. I Have Over 150 Posts And Have Been Here More Than A Year. I Can Provide You With A Speedtest And Proofs. And I Promise Not To Trade It.

P.S. Please Don't Spam My Thread Or Flame
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

LMAO........U are An Active Trader !!!!, :naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:on the scene here....
Whomever, gives U the Invite, better KISS their ACCOUNT bye !! Bye":yup::yup::yup:

Here are some of your recent activities: Did U forget??

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-bcg-262409

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-trade-list-pretty-list-261951

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-trading-bcg-account-10gb-buffer-262141

This is the Funny part, I can't get Over..... >> "And I Promise Not To Trade It."

bikernin
12-26-2007, 04:32 AM
can someone explain to me how 150 posts in a year is active??
no offence m8. but that and your trading activity is certainly gonna work against you on this one

InXS
12-26-2007, 04:34 AM
Enlightened What Have I Ever Done To You Anyways I Know I'm A Trader Read It "I Promise Not To Trade It" (It is SCT) So Read It Next Time. I Never Used SCT Till Like 3 Months Ago bikernin. I Know You Don't Mean Harm. I Know I'm A Trader I Accept That. But Why Would I Trade SCT

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Enlightened What Have I Ever Done To You Anyways I Know I'm A Trader Read It "I Promise Not To Trade It" (It is SCT) So Read It Next Time. I Never Used SCT Till Like 3 Months Ago bikernin. I Know You Don't Mean Harm. I Know I'm A Trader I Accept That. But Why Would I Trade SCT
Is NOT a Vendetta, Dude, just trying to clarify, that "U won't trade that S*T" and I see all those Trading post that U have......???:whistling

grimms
12-26-2007, 04:48 AM

Ok??? How did you use Sct but never trade it?:whistling :frusty::frusty::frusty:
Ah Damn!!! (Ron Simmons style)

th0r
12-26-2007, 04:55 AM
I Know I'm A Trader Read It "I Promise Not To Trade It" (It is SCT) So Read It Next Time.

did you say that about your other accounts before you tried to trade them? if you do register at sct, how sure can your inviter be sure that you won't trade your sct account in the future?

bikernin
12-26-2007, 04:55 AM

usually tracker staff will view you as a trader if you have history. they will always fear that you will trade your account/invites for say a lvl 9 or 10. because most traders main objective is merely to move up levels. be active here without trading for a few months and only then you might get a good chance

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 04:58 AM
I Know I'm A Trader Read It "I Promise Not To Trade It" (It is SCT) So Read It Next Time.

did you say that about your other accounts before you tried to trade them? if you do register at sct, how sure can your inviter be sure that you won't trade your sct account in the future?
LOL........Your guess is as good as mine, as they say it in U.S.:lol::lol::lol::yup::yup::yup:

InXS
12-26-2007, 04:59 AM
I'm Closing The Thread Cause Of My Giveaway Thread