PDA

View Full Version : Need free Hungarian tracker invites

RainRoofer
12-26-2007, 07:05 AM
I would like to explore some other hu trackers if possible.Anyone willin to invite for free(I don't trade) pm me.Saw gigatorrents and it seems great, bithumen also. About darkside and others don't know, you decide. And nCore rules!

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 07:20 AM
I can Invite U to Insane Team.hope U won't go "crazy"....LOL

bikernin
12-26-2007, 07:22 AM
:lol: that would be insane!
the only hungarian tracker im on is DS and its on freeleech right now. so i would definitely recommend that 1

raynon
12-26-2007, 08:05 AM
I have 1 free gigatorrents invitet

p2plamer
12-26-2007, 09:32 AM
do you need a majomparade invite?

RainRoofer
12-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Could you give me stats for tracker ? Is it good ?

showbox
12-27-2007, 11:09 AM
can u plz change ur avater ??? Thnx:)

*** GL COrey & Happy New year:D

sangre
12-27-2007, 11:15 AM
Why do you want Hungarian trackers?

Enlightened
12-27-2007, 11:20 AM

To what?......I like Girl's thongs....Yummy...:)

showbox
12-27-2007, 11:22 AM

To what?......I like Girl's thongs....Yummy...:)

ma8 there r alot of kids here ... so plz change .:)

RainRoofer
12-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Why do you want Hungarian trackers?
Cuz they're good. Another reason ?

PirateEagle
12-28-2007, 09:27 AM
I have Dark Side and they are not bad but if you ask me nCORE is better but i think that the best one is bitHUmen btw did you try Pretorians (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2082035/postcount4441)?I also heard that they are good if u wanna best HU tracker then go fo bitHUmen you will need an luck to get that invite ;)

RainRoofer
12-29-2007, 12:50 AM
url for review doesn't work.

tiolewis
12-29-2007, 12:53 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2082035/postcount4441

Enlightened
12-29-2007, 12:56 AM
I have Dark Side and they are not bad but if you ask me nCORE is better but i think that the best one is bitHUmen btw did you try Pretorians (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2082035/postcount4441)?I also heard that they are good if u wanna best HU tracker then go fo bitHUmen you will need an luck to get that invite ;)

BH is GREAT,,unfortunately for me, I lost it, after their Big "Crash"...

Just my luck, I heard thousands lost their accounts......

scotex
12-29-2007, 12:57 AM

BH is GREAT,,unfortunately for me, I lost it, after their Big "Crash"...:):):):angry::angry::angry:
Just my luck, I head thousands lost their accounts......

i lost mine too..that realy sucks..staff should understand the situation and help...but no:(

Enlightened
12-29-2007, 01:02 AM
BH is GREAT,,unfortunately for me, I lost it, after their Big "Crash"...:):):):angry::angry::angry:

i lost mine too..that realy sucks..staff should understand the situation and help...but no:(

Yeah, Man.I feel your pain:(:(:(:yup::yup::yup:.....
Btw, thanks again for Monkey Parade....:D, thats a consolation:yup::yup::yup:

magushun
12-29-2007, 01:17 AM

we should be happy that they have returned, its kinda a miracle

btw most users like me have an invite, its just the most precious tracker for a Hungarian, much more valuable than any of these high lvl sites, thats why its so rare.

Enlightened
12-29-2007, 01:24 AM

we should be happy that they have returned, its kinda a miracle

btw most users like me have an invite, its just the most precious tracker for a Hungarian, much more valuable than any of these high lvl sites, thats why its so rare.
Yeap, BH should be at least LVL 8.:D:yup::yup::yup:..NOT LVL 6:(

magushun
12-29-2007, 01:29 AM
I dont give a shit about those levels, many of the higher level trackers don't deserve it to be there, and sometimes it has nothing to do with content. btw the community is nice there, and its not because its high lvl, its beacuse its good -.-

but yeah, it should go up

Enlightened
12-29-2007, 01:38 AM
I dont give a shit about those levels, many of the higher level trackers don't deserve it to be there, and sometimes it has nothing to do with content. btw the community is nice there, and its not because its high lvl, its beacuse its good -.-

but yeah, it should go up

^^^^^^ :yup::yup::yup::naughty::naughty::naughty::lol:

sangre
12-31-2007, 05:09 PM
Corey (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/corey-112385): Yes, hungarian trackes are great.

Many users lost his acc, after the big...