sunrise01
12-26-2007, 08:30 PM
Offer S*T

Need

Iplay inv , PT , TS Invite

Need 2 or 3 From Above

fOrUmAs
12-26-2007, 08:35 PM
i dont think that PT have enabled they invite system yet..because i dont have any yet but if i had one i will give to u free of course...and with that offer im sure u will find what u looking :)

TL is old story invite system is disabled there and acc are forbiden to trade here

Peter North
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
i dont think that PT have enabled they invite system yet..because i dont have any yet but if i had one i will give to u free of course...and with that offer im sure u will find what u looking :)

TL is old story invite system is disabled there and acc are forbiden to trade here

Better read the thread again brother, he didnt mention nothing about TL or PT invites, has you see...

Tokeman
12-26-2007, 08:40 PM

Better read the thread again brother, he didnt mention nothing about TL or PT invites, has you see...

either way he's right, forbidden to trade TL accounts here. Since there are no invites, it must be an account...

Peter North
12-26-2007, 08:49 PM
For shore we knows that its forbiden...well hes not a noob...but.
So many people that dont read the rules.

svergie
12-26-2007, 08:53 PM
have Polishbytes

sunrise01
12-26-2007, 09:01 PM
have Polishbytes

PT Not Mean Polishbytes :)

Peter North
12-26-2007, 09:09 PM
have Polishbytes

Lol you just register on that "Pt" a few hours ago...and still dont know the meaning of PT...

fOrUmAs
12-26-2007, 09:11 PM

ok..if i miss something then please tell me what..he have sct and he looking for Iplay,PT,TL and TS invite,so i dont see what i have said wrong;)

maddoxro
12-26-2007, 09:26 PM
damn..PT=Polishtracker ;)

sunrise01
12-26-2007, 10:37 PM
done