PDA

View Full Version : SCT Request

InXS
12-26-2007, 09:08 PM
I Know I'm A Trader (I Accept That) But I Really Need SCT And Won't Trade It. PM Me If Anyone Has An Invite. I Won't Cheat Or Trade It. I Will Keep The Account Good. I Can Provide Any SpeedTests Or Proofs You Need

ajsi
12-26-2007, 09:11 PM
good luck buddy, u will need it

InXS
12-26-2007, 09:14 PM
THX ajsi

ohmboys
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM
good luck man , u really deserve that invite.

grimms
12-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Your a trader and accept that fact but you won't trade S*T??:slap:Yea right...

InXS
12-26-2007, 09:21 PM
Why Would I Is The Question
Please Grimms Don't Start This Again
I'm Just Looking For A Nice Person To Invite Me
I Won't Trade,Cheat,Or Anything Else To Harm The Account, Promise.

phoenixfire
12-26-2007, 09:25 PM
what if someone offered uk-t + ftn for it?

InXS
12-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Don't Care I Trying To Become A Anti-Trader And I'm Doing Pretty Good

phoenixfire
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
Well Then I Guess You Qualify.

I Don't Have Any SCT Invites Though

maddoxro
12-26-2007, 09:29 PM
why you want to became an anti-trader :D ?

ajsi
12-26-2007, 09:30 PM
dont say what if, what if, he was a trader, yes, but he want to change himself and i think hes doin good

ohmboys

Why cant u guys leave this guy away , he said he wont trade it.

puckface

Im a trader, and there are quite a few accounts I wont trade. There are reasons I trade not for fun, there are goals. When you reach your goals you dont trade em.

InXS
Tell You The Truth Its Easier To Get An Invite Like That maddoxro
THX ajsi, ohmboys, And puckface For Havin My Back

Still Looking :)
G2G But I'll Still Check Up On This Thread After I Come Back Bye, Cya Hope Theres A Post That Will Suprise Me In A Good Way When I Come Back

IGetMoney
12-26-2007, 09:36 PM
holy shit guys

Originally Posted by phoenixfire http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-sct-request-262646-post2530258#post2530258)

stop with the what IFS that will never happen leave this guy a lone shyt

Saroman
12-26-2007, 09:37 PM

Im a trader, and there are quite a few accounts I wont trade. There are reasons I trade not for fun, there are goals. When you reach your goals you dont trade em.

Cant agree more..!! :)

InXS
12-26-2007, 09:39 PM
THX I Get Money
Can Someone Please Bump My Threads When There Down

Enlightened
12-26-2007, 10:22 PM
How would we know, if u Trade by PM or other Trading Foruns?. Well..I just Bump your Thread for yeah......:lol::lol::lol:

InXS
12-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Bump

Up....

Up....

fulu
12-27-2007, 01:42 AM
hope u get it man . You deserve it

mrnobody
12-27-2007, 01:58 AM

you traded off to all site you need and now u want be anti-trader and say "trading sucks"? Why can't u just become non-trader? or is trading that depressing?

Good Luck with ScT.

magushun
12-27-2007, 01:59 AM
Are you doing this with a program, or you always push shift. your words always start with a capital

InXS
12-27-2007, 02:24 AM
I Do It magushun I Like To It Looks Neater And squirr3l Ok I Be A Non-Trader Cause I Really Dont Care If Others Trade////BUMP////STILL LOOKING :)

kyrcer
12-27-2007, 02:28 AM
You always have topic with trade. LAMO

InXS
12-27-2007, 02:38 AM
kyrcer Don't You Understand Process

pandabear
12-27-2007, 03:23 AM
I Do It magushun I Like To It Looks Neater

A little tip. Unless you write like I am now, you know, with punctuation and proper capitalisation, your not getting an invite anywhere... It’s the sad truth.

th0r
12-27-2007, 03:48 AM
pandabear speaks the truth; users who can't speak english well, or don't formulate their posts with grammar and punctuation, i just skim over them

InXS
12-27-2007, 03:53 AM
I'll Try To Change My Grammer, Ok

kyrcer
kyrcer Don't You Understand Process

The point is that you don't understand anything. For me you are untrustworthy person and I'll never invite you. If I had invites :pinch:

pone44
yeah, now -if u get sct u can sell the invites, is that the non trading view???? Might be wrong? Who does not want that 1- heard its the best... Wishing myself one day but i never traded! Nor do i want it for anything but my own use-the quality, i hear it has to offer, is a dream... Good luck to all.

th0r
12-27-2007, 03:57 AM
I'll Try To Change My Grammer, Ok

for starters, you can take your finger off of the shift key in the beginning of every word so it's an easier read, and then maybe type in complete sentences with commas and whatnot

InXS
12-27-2007, 04:00 AM
thx for the tips th0r.
p.s. still looking for an invite

th0r
12-27-2007, 04:08 AM
the bottom line of what i was saying was, requesting a bittorrent invite is like meeting a potential boss for the first time: you want to make your request as clear and concise as possible, while making yourself look professional and mature

InXS
12-27-2007, 04:10 AM
ok now enough with the lessons, is there anyone out there with a spare invite

th0r
12-27-2007, 04:12 AM
if you haven't gotten it by now, then i doubt it

kyrcer
12-27-2007, 04:13 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-req-sct-262460 LOL

InXS
12-27-2007, 04:14 AM
still looking guys hope one of you will invite me

pandabear
12-27-2007, 04:15 AM
You seem to not be listening, so i will talk in your language. When I Type Like This, I Get No Invites. When I take a second to write my invite request, I stand a better chance.

deathking81
12-27-2007, 04:17 AM
Stop giving the guy crap, he's a good person and everyone can understand him. GL man

InXS
12-27-2007, 04:18 AM
i'm just looking for an invite so get off my back
finally someone who understands thanks deathking18, a true pal :)

th0r
12-27-2007, 04:52 AM
Your userbars make me think that you're a member of those trackers; maybe choose an alternative, because I was just about to bring up that ScT userbar.

grimms
12-27-2007, 05:00 AM
Your credibility is suspect my friend. I'm a proud member over there and we are strongly against traders. I do wish you luck though, you'll need it.

InXS
12-27-2007, 05:20 AM
I Don't Have The Ones In The Userbar I Got Them Off This Site I Can Give You The Link But I Wont Post It

bakkouka
12-27-2007, 05:57 AM
Hi Mr. Smartie
Unfortunately, I know you've already an account on SCT, in addition to a long,long history in many other forums.
Why all that round-about lies to get another account ?
Do you want me to reveal your acoount details on SCT ?
Just close this thread or I'll really do it.

tiolewis
12-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Hi Mr. Smartie
Unfortunately, I know you've already an account on SCT, in addition to a long,long history in many other forums.
Do you wanna me to reveal your acoount details on SCT ?

Oh BUSTED :pinch:

InXS
01-01-2008, 03:12 AM
Hi Mr. Smartie
Do you want me to reveal your acoount details on SCT ?
Do You Mind Telling Me Then :huh:
BUMP
Still Looking Please

bakkouka
01-01-2008, 03:22 AM
May tell any admin or a trusted member like SgtMajor.
Also, I see you've just accesed your account 4 hours ago with buffer 25 G.

InXS
01-01-2008, 03:25 AM
:yay:Can You Tell Me?/BUMP:yay:
:yay:Still Looking Please:yay:
:yay:Happy New Year!!!!!!:yay:
REALLY BAKKOUA I HAVENT ACCESSED IT SOMEONE ELSE MAY HAVE CAUSE I DONT KNOW MY LOGIN DETAIL PLEASE HELP ME I'M BEGGING
WANTS THE EMAIL PLEASE PM ME

virtus134
01-01-2008, 04:08 AM
If receiving invites depends on good grammar and spelling, I would never request or give away. That's not a great way to judge a person, though usually the people who do type with good grammar and spelling take time to write their posts, and it makes it a lot easier to read.

bakkouka (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/bakkouka-152963)- Do you have any proof that he has an account in SCT? How do you know? Could be a case of mistaken identity.

Edit-
Wait wait wait..

You haven't accessed it? So you do or did have a SCT account? :frusty:

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 04:10 AM
oh someones looking for a back up account no goood

InXS
01-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Man bakkouba I Really Dont Have SCT And If Someone Uses A Name Like Mine, It Isn't Mine
And If There Trying To Frame or Harm Me Report Them

IGetMoney: I'm Not Looking For A Backup When I Dont Have One.
Just Report The Guy Thats Trying To Be Me
Virtus134: I Dont Have One, I Swear.

kyrcer
01-01-2008, 04:11 AM
virtus134 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/virtus134-185226)

Go to bed and sleep.

InXS
01-01-2008, 04:13 AM
Bump Still Looking Please

virtus134
01-01-2008, 04:13 AM
Kyrcer- Do you have something against me?

But yeah I guess I am being pretty active. One might even call it spamming.

But Corey, you just pretty much confessed to having an account, at one point or another. You're not going to get it now.

InXS
01-01-2008, 04:14 AM
But I Dont Have One Please Believe Me
I've Never Harmed Anyone, Why Would I Start Now
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME JUST REPORT THE ACCOUNT YOU THINK MINE IS. OK

IGetMoney
01-01-2008, 04:18 AM
i beleve this guy hope u get it

InXS
01-01-2008, 04:20 AM
Thank You

InXS
01-01-2008, 06:09 PM
BUMP/Still Looking

jasperr
01-01-2008, 07:23 PM
ya know, your Assements of the guys grammer is an Absurd run-around here.. what difference doees it make on how he spells or rights??.... does that make kime a less worthy person of an invite?? no, no it doesnt... you have no idea about this guy, just becuase hes asking for S*T.. he's getting razzed. thats about it in a nutshell the way i see it.. if he asked for TD, TDC or PieSex or any other "Lower Class" tracker not one of you guys would not have a word to say..

get off the guys *SS will ya geesh......

now the thing about possibly have a previous account thats a different matter.. if that be true.. then your done here on this topic.. if not true.. then perhaps you should try to get in touch with a rep and get that straightend out m8.. A.S.A.P!! just to end all confusion..

SgtMajor
01-01-2008, 07:55 PM
I Know I'm A Trader (I Accept That) But I Really Need SCT And Won't Trade It. PM Me If Anyone Has An Invite. I Won't Cheat Or Trade It. I Will Keep The Account Good. I Can Provide Any SpeedTests Or Proofs You Need

ya know, your Assements of the guys grammer is an Absurd run-around here.. what difference doees it make on how he spells or rights??.... does that make kime a less worthy person of an invite?? no, no it doesnt... you have no idea about this guy, just becuase hes asking for S*T.. he's getting razzed. thats about it in a nutshell the way i see it.. if he asked for TD, TDC or PieSex or any other "Lower Class" tracker not one of you guys would not have a word to say..

get off the guys *SS will ya geesh......

now the thing about possibly have a previous account thats a different matter.. if that be true.. then your done here on this topic.. if not true.. then perhaps you should try to get in touch with a rep and get that straightend out m8.. A.S.A.P!! just to end all confusion..

And just to add fire to this, tiolewis was never a trader, was one of the more trusted guys, yet turned round one day and decided that he can do what he wants with his trackers accounts and just give them to anyone that asked for them.

So yes, higher level tracker invites carry a higher degree of trust in wanting to keep hold of the account, hence inviting only those you think will be able to abide by all the rules that come with that invite, seeing what he has said in his first post, and in later posts, would you invite him?

jasperr
01-01-2008, 08:30 PM
no, i would not... but, the thing that got me was the fact that the others were more are less in an around about way, saying that the OP was an idiot because his grammer was off a bit and therefor unworthy of said invite.. and that ticked me off... and its not the first time i've seen that, nor is it the first time i've spoken out about that same thing. that was my main point. for some reason we have users here that get out of the blue supiriority complexes and pull crap like this... thats all i have to say

Medooooo
01-01-2008, 08:38 PM
no, i would not... but, the thing that got me was the fact that the others were more are less in an around about way, saying that the OP was an idiot because his grammer was off a bit and therefor unworthy of said invite.. and that ticked me off... and its not the first time i've seen that, nor is it the first time i've spoken out about that same thing. that was my main point. for some reason we have users here that get out of the blue supiriority complexes and pull crap like this... thats all i have to say
+1

SgtMajor
01-01-2008, 08:54 PM

But you are no different, you are expressing your opinion of what like & dislike about something just as they are/were.

jasperr
01-02-2008, 04:25 AM

But you are no different, you are expressing your opinion of what like & dislike about something just as they are/were.

perhaps.... but, IMO that corey deservingly or not was getting spat upon needlessly for his poor english. if they were raking him over the coals for the other issue, then i most likely would've stayed out of it... WHY?? because he has put himself in that position and should answer up if he realy wanted a invite from us..

colbert
01-02-2008, 06:34 AM
Why would anyone give an invite, much less a ScT invite to a self-admitted cheater?

colbert
01-02-2008, 06:35 AM
Why would anyone give an invite, much less a ScT invite to a self-admitted trader?

pandabear
01-02-2008, 07:04 AM

Oh i am sorry, i didn't realise it was against the rules to give people good advice. The truth is if you can't spell/produce decent grammer in your posts, your very unlikely to get a invite to any site. I, myself would not invite someone who made a post like corey has.

jasperr
01-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Why would anyone give an invite, much less a ScT invite to a self-admitted trader?

that was not my point...

Oh i am sorry, i didn't realise it was against the rules to give people good advice. The truth is if you can't spell/produce decent grammer in your posts, your very unlikely to get a invite to any site. I, myself would not invite someone who made a post like corey has.

ya know what... if thats one of your pet peeves.. then fine. heh.... Karma's a B*t*ch... ;)