PDA

View Full Version : "grp.req" nuke of movies. What does it mean?

rippinitup4fun
12-27-2007, 04:09 AM
I have seen lately many a film nuked for "grp.req" or "grp.request" does anyone know what this means? I have stayed away from downloading films nuked for this reason as I don't know what the hell it means and do not want to download a film that is FUBAR and waste the time and bandwidth. I mean some nukes like custom.quant.matrix are ok to download if you have a somewhat newer DVD player or plan on watching it on PC.

:ermm: :dabs:

Cabalo
12-27-2007, 04:27 AM
it means "group requested".
the group that released it, has requested that it's released be nuked for some major reason. usually sth like bad packaging, audio out of sync, bad cropping, etc.

rippinitup4fun
12-27-2007, 04:41 AM
it means "group requested".
the group that released it, has requested that it's released be nuked for some major reason. usually sth like bad packaging, audio out of sync, bad cropping, etc.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Much appreciated my friend. :yup:

limpdickkid
01-03-2008, 09:26 PM
The proper for that release sometimes details what the problem was in the nuked release, even if it was nuked on grp.req. But once the proper's out there's no point checking out the nuked release.

ezzzy
01-08-2008, 11:05 PM
The proper for that release sometimes details what the problem was in the nuked release, even if it was nuked on grp.req. But once the proper's out there's no point checking out the nuked release.
http://www.rslinks.org/appz/ crap site full of ads spam:noes: