PDA

View Full Version : Football Manager 08

Peerzy
12-27-2007, 08:16 PM
What a game, as always a cracker.

Although I'm having a few crashing issues which I'm sure are down to the fact that I've updated to the latest patch but am still using the original crack.

Anyone care to PM me a mini image or something.

Post your pictures of players, squads, teams etc...

Ta :yup:

Aaron_T
12-30-2007, 04:08 AM
Is this any better than champ man do you know? just ive got champ man and ive been told that footy man is better.

jackwho
12-30-2007, 07:01 AM
Is this any better than champ man do you know? just ive got champ man and ive been told that footy man is better.

FM 08 is 10 times better than CM..........Ive played all management games since the mid 80`s and i believe that FM 08 kicks ass. If you dont know what you are doing then it will be very hard but once you ave your individual player tactics sorted, training schedules done you are half way there.

As for the ORIGINAL post on the crack, i dont use a crack and my game works perfectly with the 8.01 updated patch. I just use an image and load it up through daemon tools.

Morgoth
12-30-2007, 10:35 AM

Forget about Championship Manager, Football Manager (Worldwide Soccer Manager in US) rules. FM called CM in past years, when their publisher was Eidos. When they decided to split, the developer SI got CM database and game engine rights and publisher the CM name then FM was born. Best footy managment game of all time, text based game without pitch graphic but an excellent game.

aslanozzy
12-30-2007, 02:10 PM
i loved all the FM games, but for some reason i cant fully get into 08 as yet. Will give it another try after the new year

fanboiii
12-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Still far too many bugs in it for my liking, hopefully another patch will make it playable for more than one season at a time :)

Peerzy
12-30-2007, 09:12 PM

FM 08 is 10 times better than CM..........Ive played all management games since the mid 80`s and i believe that FM 08 kicks ass. If you dont know what you are doing then it will be very hard but once you ave your individual player tactics sorted, training schedules done you are half way there.

As for the ORIGINAL post on the crack, i dont use a crack and my game works perfectly with the 8.01 updated patch. I just use an image and load it up through daemon tools.

Yeah, thats a mini image, care to PM me a link or something? My game crashes whenever I get to 5th Dec 08 so I get a season and a bit and then the game file gets corrupt :(

jackwho
12-30-2007, 11:14 PM
I just pmed you the link required Peerzy

happy New Year :)

Daniel
12-31-2007, 01:04 PM
You don't need a mini image if you play with the .01 patch. Both the imges from Football_Manager_2008_PROPER-FLT and Football_Manager_2008-HATRED work (as will others if there were more releases) because the copy protection was removed and the game only checks if the CD is in the drive.

jackwho
01-01-2008, 01:04 PM
You don't need a mini image if you play with the .01 patch. Both the imges from Football_Manager_2008_PROPER-FLT and Football_Manager_2008-HATRED work (as will others if there were more releases) because the copy protection was removed and the game only checks if the CD is in the drive.

thats what i do but for some reason, some people cant do this.

mievmo
01-01-2008, 02:09 PM
lol...
I'm with Porto FC on 5th Season :/

yakir132
01-04-2008, 08:34 PM
It's a good game no more than that . but I recommend you all to download it ..
my friends is there in Levski Sofia ( bulgaria ) .

BEGINER
01-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Its good game,but it doesnt good as it could be...The programres claiming how FM08 will be a lot better than FM07,but isn"t...Faster gameplay is one and only thing that are realy improved in FM08