no give it to me :P j/k

U better be J/k
Spammer!:angry:

JROQuinn
12-27-2007, 10:55 PM
no give it to me :P j/k

U better be J/k
Spammer!:angry:

I am kidding, I wouldnt get one anyway, not really into trance but I have been checking out more & more but I can get that from waffles &/or what.

Good luck!

(pst give it to me) :lol: j/k again

th0r
12-27-2007, 11:11 PM
Stop dicking around, JROQuinn. And tweakz, I know you've been after TT for a while now, and I'm sure someone will make your day soon.

JROQuinn
12-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Stop dicking around, JROQuinn. And tweakz, I know you've been after TT for a while now, and I'm sure someone will make your day soon.

well excuse me sir, its giving him a bump is how I look at it, but alright ill stop dicking around...

but you do have a few requests open for this, & what happend to the account you had?

Enlightened
12-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Did U Miss This Biggest TT giveaway?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-trancetraffic-invites-giveaway-259714

tweakz
12-27-2007, 11:32 PM

well excuse me sir, its giving him a bump is how I look at it, but alright ill stop dicking around...

but you do have a few requests open for this, & what happend to the account you had?

I locked my 1st thread, coz it was to many pages, and the guy that was sharing it with me, got fn scammed the 1st bloody day of christmas, such a fag SCAMMER EH?:frusty:

Polarbear
12-27-2007, 11:34 PM
I know theres some people out there that don't even use it, or need it.:noes:
So plz do me a favor, and let me take care of ur TT:yup:

Thank you for ur possibilities!:fst:

what kind of house music do you like?

more deep and funky or more minimal and tech?

tweakz
12-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Did U Miss This Biggest TT giveaway?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-trancetraffic-invites-giveaway-259714

Thanks for the thread....but i don't do that stupid contest crap anymore, never have any LUCK!!!:noes:

Well I'm not a techno guy, but i love house music DJ sets, & house music albums, which is what only TT has unfortunately.
And most of all coolest about TT, is the famous packs!

Thats my taste of LOVE!

tweakz
12-28-2007, 05:14 PM
Come on people, be a nice guy to me.:naughty:

deathking81
12-28-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the thread....but i don't do that stupid contest crap anymore, never have any LUCK!!!:noes:

Well I'm not a techno guy, but i love house music DJ sets, & house music albums, which is what only TT has unfortunately.
And most of all coolest about TT, is the famous packs!

Thats my taste of LOVE!
elektronik / what / waffles have loads of house music albums, you could probably fill a 100 gb HD with it all.

tweakz
12-28-2007, 08:15 PM
@deathking
Thanks for trying to make me look else where, but it's not worth it for me, they don't have dj house sets & packs duh!

Polarbear
12-28-2007, 08:23 PM
@deathking
Thanks for trying to make me look else where, but it's not worth it for me, they don't have dj house sets & packs duh!

mixingbowl is way better for dj sets and has a much nicer community btw.

tweakz
12-28-2007, 10:16 PM
I would use the mixingbowl, if it had faster download speeds.
It takes forever for me, unlike TT!

tweakz
12-29-2007, 06:24 PM
I know theres a massive giveaway, and of course TT is in there, but i will still try my chances with my thread!

tweakz
12-30-2007, 10:30 PM
I'm baaaaaaack!

tweakz
01-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Can i please get an account, or invite please?
Thanks!

deathking81
01-06-2008, 10:29 PM
you seem really insistant on tt particularly, i use elektronik pedro's sound damage tribal mixes the mixing bowl what and waffles and its very rare when i cant find what i want.
elektronik does have packs btw.

tweakz
01-06-2008, 11:45 PM
you seem really insistant on tt particularly, i use elektronik pedro's sound damage tribal mixes the mixing bowl what and waffles and its very rare when i cant find what i want.
elektronik does have packs btw.
'
Thanks, but no thanks, i want my baby TT!

deathking81
01-06-2008, 11:56 PM
so basically you dont care for the content much. . .

undercover1
01-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Why do you guys suggesting other sites for him?
He want an exact site.

Cabalo
01-07-2008, 01:18 AM
special content trackers are special for its contents, not for its speed.
define what you mean by: forever.

special content trackers are special for its contents, not for its speed.
define what you mean by: forever.

ceasar
01-07-2008, 02:01 AM
@deathking
Speed there isn't good and about community - there's plenty trance forums on the net that have way better community than any tracker: TN, TM3, TA to name a few ;)

tweakz
01-07-2008, 02:14 AM
[quote=Polarbear;2535374]
Speed there isn't good and about community - there's plenty trance forums on the net that have way better community than any tracker: TN, TM3, TA to name a few ;)

Ur soooo stupid trying to make it look like i said that the mixing bowl is better!!!!!!!

Polarbear said that dumb ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakz http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-tt-262959-post2535350)
@deathking

If u can't help me, then get lost!

Nice try, trying to fabricate my post dummy!

Go and look at polarbears post, and u guys will see that i didn't say that shit, man u pissed me off u HATER!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 02:18 AM
ladies - please - learn how to quote.

tweakz
01-07-2008, 03:10 AM
ladies - please - learn how to quote.

Man it was on purpose!
It's not that hard eh polarbear?:noes:

Bull crap, Join Date: Apr 2006 and still can't quote....BULL!

ceasar
01-07-2008, 04:04 AM
[quote=ceasar;2563313]

Ur soooo stupid trying to make it look like i said that the mixing bowl is better!!!!!!!

Polarbear said that dumb ass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakz http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-tt-262959-post2535350)
@deathking

If u can't help me, then get lost!

Nice try, trying to fabricate my post dummy!

Go and look at polarbears post, and u guys will see that i didn't say that shit, man u pissed me off u HATER!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ahaha)))) How many good stuff you know about me, if I occasionally deleted one quote tag you ready to get of da chain? Tolerance, that the word, learn it ;)

And I don't see any smartness in reading my post. Will explain though.
TMB < TT in speed
TMB < forums in community.

t0mmy
01-07-2008, 04:13 AM
hey didnt you get an account a while back?? :o

tweakz
01-07-2008, 05:34 AM

Ya i did, until that FAG TORRENT ELITE scammed my buddy stiched, who was sharing it with me!

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 05:55 AM

Ya i did, until that FAG TORRENT ELITE scammed my buddy stiched, who was sharing it with me!

the account is still active on tt, why don't you report the scammer?

Addictivenyc
01-07-2008, 06:23 AM
I doubt he can retrieve the account back. once its stolen, ur on ur own and are left with the fault of loosing it in the first place.

Best way to get help would be get on their irc and talks with a mod, if they are nice :P

And also Account sharing is prohibited if i am not mistaken

Good Luck

Polarbear
01-07-2008, 06:33 AM
well, i meant reporting the scammer on fst.

but what do i care. don't trade and you don't get scammed. :lol:

Hrvoje
01-07-2008, 09:30 AM
have fun getting it back. there already was an announcment that hacked accounts won't get back

tweakz
01-07-2008, 07:22 PM
I would love to get a invite or acc.
Thanks!

Cabalo
01-08-2008, 03:53 AM

with that reply, if their mods lurk around here, your chances are zero to none to have your account back.

good lucky buddy, u gonna need it

tweakz
01-09-2008, 12:09 AM
with that reply, if their mods lurk around here, your chances are zero to none to have your account back.

good lucky buddy, u gonna need it

FYI......IT WAS NOT MY ACC BUDDY!!!!!!

_coder_
01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
@tweakz
How did stiched lose his TT account to this scammer? Im guessing he tried to trade the account and got scammed. So in that sense its his fault for account trading. As some members have already mentioned sharing is not allowed so your out luck in getting the account back.

tweakz
01-09-2008, 12:36 AM
@tweakz
How did stiched lose his TT account to this scammer? Im guessing he tried to trade the account and got scammed. So in that sense its his fault for account trading. As some members have already mentioned sharing is not allowed so your out luck in getting the account back.

I don't want that acc back....i just want to start fresh all over!:yup:

th0r
01-09-2008, 09:43 AM
aren't invites closed?

sense
01-09-2008, 09:55 AM
aren't invites closed?

They are but I believe some people still have some sitting there.

etrade
01-09-2008, 10:28 AM
good luck mate :>

tweakz
01-10-2008, 12:23 AM
good luck mate :>

Thanks, it seems i really need it!:yup::(

JA
01-10-2008, 12:35 AM
I got an account i don't use...im over my trance phase..although i'd like to keep a hold of it..

So if you just want to use it, and keep a 1:1 ratio which is ALL i ask.. then shoot me a PM =]

And for fuck's sake, aye if your not Tweakz please DO NOT PM me...my days here are becoming limited please don't wreck the limiting fun remaining..