PDA

View Full Version : Looking for S*T or F*N as a replacement

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Anyone have an invite to S*T or F*N ....Im leaving one of my mainstream trackers bc of a minor political issue with a staff member there so Im looking for another tracker that is equiv. in quality.

Have Ratio proofs and plenty of people on here can say that I am a swell guy :yup:

Thanks
:D

RoSsoNeRI
12-28-2007, 03:21 AM
F**K S*T <----mods there suck donkey and horses**** :lol: :lol:

mrbombastic
12-28-2007, 03:26 AM
why dont u go for something like revtt or ncore?

wrongun92
12-28-2007, 03:28 AM
**** :lol: :lol:

fatcat, you'll hopefully get your invite. just charm away with Chuck Norris

@Ross, who's that in the pic mate?:D

pandabear
12-28-2007, 03:30 AM
I suggest going for an easier to obtain tracker like revott or st.

IGetMoney
12-28-2007, 03:40 AM
give this guy a frigin break guys shyt he wants SCT or FTN not ST or revolt

sear
12-28-2007, 03:45 AM
revtt and revolt are entirely different beasts ;)

IGetMoney
12-28-2007, 03:48 AM

what happened to your account on Sct ??

grimms
12-28-2007, 03:53 AM
It's going to be hard. I suggest you make more friends. You are on the right track though.

RoSsoNeRI
12-28-2007, 03:56 AM
**** :lol: :lol:

fatcat, you'll hopefully get your invite. just charm away with Chuck Norris

@Ross, who's that in the pic mate?:D

My future wife.....hopefully :inlove:

what happened to your account on Sct ??

Im sure u know what happened to it dude

Polarbear
12-28-2007, 04:00 AM
@ rossoneri:

just curious, do you know why your sct help thread was closed?

also, did you ever make any sct giveaways somewhere?

pandabear
12-28-2007, 04:03 AM
give this guy a frigin break guys shyt he wants SCT or FTN not ST or revolt

I am trying to give him proper advice, instead of " good luck man you deserve it"

FTN and SCT are tough invites, if you want a realistic solution to get axx to more or less the same 0day content at ftn and sct, then go for an easier to get site.

RoSsoNeRI
12-28-2007, 04:04 AM
@ rossoneri:

just curious, do you know why your sct help thread was closed?

also, did you ever make any sct giveaways somewhere?

I didn't close it mate.....Someone did n I have a pretty good idea why they closed it :dry:

and No I never made any giveaways for ScT

InXS
12-28-2007, 04:10 AM
hope you get it fatcat

DKre8ive1
12-28-2007, 04:18 AM
Here is the thing this guy has a problem with a tracker and look how he handles it now think if he gets invited to one of these other trackers and it just happens they have another falling out then what will happen? will the person add that to his nick saying "F**K ***<---mods there suck donkey ****"

I hope if you do get the invite that you handle these kind of things differently in the future, since its kind of childish imho to be posting stuff like that just because you had a disagreement with staff on a site.

My suggestion would be for you remove that and just move on to some other site if you really are that upset over it.

Best of luck in getting what you want. :)

wrongun92
12-28-2007, 05:19 AM
Here is the thing this guy has a problem with a tracker and look how he handles it now think if he gets invited to one of these other trackers and it just happens they have another falling out then what will happen? will the person add that to his nick saying "F**K ***<---mods there suck donkey ****"

I hope if you do get the invite that you handle these kind of things differently in the future, since its kind of childish imho to be posting stuff like that just because you had a disagreement with staff on a site.

My suggestion would be for you remove that and just move on to some other site if you really are that upset over it.

although I dont know what happened here with him and staff, but thats good professional advice

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 05:34 AM

They removed my account because I logged in from my home ip when I was home from college for the holiday. I had a 400gb buffer too, its not like I had a .74 ratio. I have done it plenty of times before but one mod just had a bad xmas or something and took it out on like 30 users today. When I went into the irc about 14 hours ago, noone was active in it at all for like 20 minutes and when I got a hold of a mod he just was like "well this other mod said that you broke the rules so tough shit" Nowhere in their rules says you can only access the site from one ip. So I have a good right to be pissed off about it. Chuck norris would kick their ass...Im going to write him a letter about it!

I am not upset, just annoyed. Ask anyone here, I always talked good things about that tracker! Its just lame thats all, I am not going to cry or anything as I have access pretty much any site I want to that is a 0day. This was just my primary site for 0day stuff and I feel that the way the staff treated me when I ask politely and appropriately quoted the rules was unjust. They literally said I broke a rule that wasn't in their rules. After they continued to just say "tough shit man" I proceded to say "thanks for explaining, fairwell"

No flipping out, no crying, no whining, I just walked away. The mod's suck so now I want people to know about it. Maybe what I had was a little harsh, but it was true.

As for everyone elses suggestions about easier trackers....I am already in all of them lol hence why Im asking for the next one up. Anyone can get into revtt in two seconds, there are 5 giveaways right now for revtt, so that just shows you how easy it is to get into.:lol::lol:

This post was mainly targeting my friends to let them know I am looking for a site now since before I was completely happy with my other sites, however with S*C out of the picture now, I am looking for a new primary tracker that gets the same speeds and pretimes. That leaves pretty much S*T or F*N or another tracker that is similar. I am mainly just letting people know I am looking for a new primary site that has speeds and pretimes similar to S*C. Thats all I want.

lostdemon
12-28-2007, 06:17 AM
I'm sure you'll get one or the other soon fatcat69
Pretty dumb reason to ban you I think. As for chuck Norris
Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own. (http://www.4q.cc/index.php?pid=fact&person=chuck&id=NDkwMjI=)

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 06:28 AM
I'm sure you'll get one or the other soon fatcat69
Pretty dumb reason to ban you I think. As for chuck Norris
Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own. (http://www.4q.cc/index.php?pid=fact&person=chuck&id=NDkwMjI=)

Hahaha nice!
my fav. is still:
The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer (http://www.spreadshirt.com/shop.php?sid=19781&product_id=1172568)

lostdemon
12-28-2007, 06:39 AM
I like this one because it tells how deadly he is.
Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

Green Goblin
12-28-2007, 06:50 AM
i found this one a while back

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc91/aniles30/2c26_2.jpg

Chuck Norris only masturbates to pictures of Chuck Norris. :D

lostdemon
12-28-2007, 06:55 AM
Damn potato sacks thats funny.
Thats a lawsiut waiting to happen. I can see it now.
Woman sues Chuck Norris for whiplash.
Don't mean to spam your thread fatcat I will stop now

fatcat69
12-28-2007, 07:05 AM
Damn potato sacks thats funny.
Thats a lawsiut waiting to happen. I can see it now.
Woman sues Chuck Norris for whiplash.
Don't mean to spam your thread fatcat I will stop now

Spamming my thread is completely encouraged...plus its a bump everytime :lol:

To topic though:

Was browsing in the bit torrent forum the reviews of trackers...

Anyone have BH? How do you like it?