PDA

View Full Version : Would you giveaway your FTN invite..

pandabear
12-28-2007, 04:09 AM
With so many requests,i would love to know would you giveaway your ftn invite to some person on a forum. With the inherent risks of giving it away to an unknown person (chance of cheating/ User could be some collector, and the site will be pretty unused). Also staff seem to be throwing out lines like "Please make sure it is a genuine "friend" and not someone in a forum, unless you don't want your FTN account anymore...;)"

Sorry this isn't the most coherent of posts, but i was thinking about making this thread when i was outside, and the heat fried my brain. :P
Also if your voting yes, i refer to you have either done it, or would do it for at least more than 1 user, that is if you are waiting for the right person, than just vote No. Also if you become friends with them outside the site, and wish to invite them, then that still classes as a no on this poll.

InXS
12-28-2007, 04:14 AM
tell you the truth i dont think people are going to post and say they would cause others will keep pming them

pandabear
12-28-2007, 04:17 AM
That is exactly why i put a poll. A poll is one place where people will be honest (or atleast i hope so).

My thoughts are well no at the current time, a few request have peaked my interests, but in general I am still in the no camp, because of the risks. However recently i have considered it a lot more than i did in the past.

tweakz
12-28-2007, 04:21 AM
tell you the truth i dont think people are going to post and say they would cause others will keep pming them

I don't think it's public viewing, so it don't matter!

aysomc
12-28-2007, 04:27 AM
i would but there are a lot of criteria you have to meet with me before ill consider it and then i look at your posts and make sure you seem like a chill person so it usually takes a while for me. i would expect no less from someone else inviting me and if i have any questions about someones past i ask them which i would also expect.

Fibre
12-28-2007, 04:53 AM
/me wubs his 1 invite :)

SgtMajor
12-28-2007, 04:54 AM
A strange person on a forum who I didn't know, no, of course I wouldn't.

A person a forum who I knew to be worthy of the invite, who could possibly be classed as a friend, yes, of course I would.

fazzy07
12-28-2007, 04:54 AM
I have quite a few of my own friends to take care of before

I usually help out people with lower level invites and if they show good behavior in terms of ratio and no cheating and no getting banned then I try to help them with some bigger invites if I know them well enough by then

Lot of people want ftn but they dont bother to read the reviews or get more information except that great community and 36hr seed rule

Don't want to end up with someone who just likes the idea of ftn rather then using and participating to the fullest

In terms of contents ftn is no better then any other 0-day tracker except for good packs and speed. The good stuff about ftn is not related solely on content. So better enjoy the content from other places and when you understand and ready for the extra stuffs go for ftn

ps: after this post if I get a pm for ftn you will never get one

stoi
12-28-2007, 04:59 AM
i dont have an ftn account.

if i did though, No probably not, i would give one to my staff though, and maybe very good members of my site.

but then im not a member, so havnt got any invites, so no idea what i would do if i had one.

pandabear
12-28-2007, 05:39 AM

A person a forum who I knew to be worthy of the invite, who could possibly be classed as a friend, yes, of course I would.

How well can you honestly say you know someone. If you get to know this person, get their msn/icq/etc, become friends with them outside the site, then they can be classed as a friend, so it wouldn't apply as in the context i ask.

fOrUmAs
12-28-2007, 06:34 AM
first i would give to my friend and then maybe just maybe in GA..but long why until i have ftn power :P

sear
12-28-2007, 07:22 AM
I would give it away for a blow job or a feel of your moobs...interested :naughty:

briand5379
12-28-2007, 08:07 AM
If I knew the person then why not it only makes sense to share with people you know.

tiolewis
12-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Yeah i would giveaway an invite to a trusted member , but i dont have any invite right now.

RainRoofer
12-28-2007, 09:14 AM
The most stupid poll of the year, cograntz.

Cruel
12-28-2007, 10:48 AM

This is quotes for the truth.

zizo85
12-28-2007, 11:15 AM
maybe if i found someone good enough and i know him very well
i can give him FTN invite for free of course

silhoutte
12-28-2007, 12:37 PM
lol, Most people have answered "NO". Do they really have FTN?

silhoutte
12-28-2007, 12:38 PM
lol, Most people have answered "NO". Do they really have FTN?

jasperr
12-28-2007, 04:11 PM
I would give it away for a blow job or a feel of your moobs...interested :naughty:

your a sick, sick man sear... lmao :whistling

Cmon
12-28-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm more surprised 11 people voted for yes

fstokebanget
12-28-2007, 04:50 PM
maybe, but for me if I have FTN invite, I'll give to someone I know or trust, could be in real life, could be in here

jesper12345
12-28-2007, 04:58 PM
No.

fish-strike
12-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Yes , I absolutely would, they would have to be a friend of mine though, and be a respected member of the community, but probably not on this forum. DONT PM ME! lol

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Only for friends (not friends of friend) or very helpful and established person here. I love my FTN and would HATE to get it troubled because of my invitee.

i dont have an ftn account.

if i did though, No probably not, i would give one to my staff though, and maybe very good members of my site.

but then im not a member, so havnt got any invites, so no idea what i would do if i had one.

i would trade your blackcats account for ftn invite :lol:

predateur
12-28-2007, 05:52 PM
never ! lol

Kyl3KK
12-28-2007, 05:52 PM
I would, if I considered them friends. I know there are plenty more worthy people here then I know IRL.

But ONLY the people I regard as friends here, not some random.

Lowfront
12-28-2007, 05:57 PM
Never

munaaf
12-28-2007, 08:10 PM
If I did have one I would probably wait for the right person.... on a forum is highly doubted but u never know and most likely a friend with a decent connection and who I know will use it wisely. But I dont have an invite lol

lostdemon
12-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Don't have one but yes I would give it away.
For the people who said no and are in it already think about how you got your invite. Someone probably gave it to you because you deserved it and they trusted you.
To the ones saying no and aren't in it. Your willing to take an invite but not give one in return
thats not right but thats just my opinion

pandabear
12-28-2007, 09:21 PM
Interesting the number of Yes's on the poll, and in hindsight, i should of had the option i don't have invites, instead of not being a member, as alot are just users and members, so they can't really judge it.

BamZow
12-28-2007, 09:26 PM
Would never happen.
Yes, invites may be ment to be free, but not given away to some random guy at some random forum. I have given away some invites, including sct, and I promise you I´ll never do that again.
This forum is just full of cheaters and collectors, and I can clearly see why most trackers ban some countries.
Most users here thinks "I´m no trader" in their signature would make them different than the guys offering ScT for FTN.
But hear me, that is not the truth. The truth is that they just want to have everything for free, not needing to give anything back, just like their people have been doing for the last couple of thousand years.

Invites are ment to be free AND given to friends, not random guys at this random forum.

dcspool12
12-28-2007, 09:33 PM
I would give one away as this is all what p2p is about !!!! Trust !!!!

if you dont trust you dont deserve in the community.... I dont have any invites as I only had demonoid for ever but now it is gone i am stranded until someone care enough to give me one......

anyhow this is all my opinion...dont take it wrong pls

raj3186
12-29-2007, 02:25 AM
Only trusted frnds, not in a random giveaway :no:

dythim
12-29-2007, 02:30 AM
Everyone's different. Some people will, some won't. Just a matter of personality and experience

gtf0
12-29-2007, 02:52 AM
no because this forum is full of cheaters and jews [no, im not an antisemit, but israeli people always fuck something up (when it comes to torrent accounts)]

grimms
12-29-2007, 03:09 AM
I would if ftn permitted me to. I am on S*T and wouldn't mind giving out an invite to a trusted user on this forum but if that means my account could risk getting disabled or banned, you bet i wouldn't do it.

jr56
12-29-2007, 04:31 AM
I would but only to people i have known for a while and invited to my other sites and who i know are good BT users

tedthetank
12-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Would never happen.
Yes, invites may be ment to be free, but not given away to some random guy at some random forum. I have given away some invites, including sct, and I promise you I´ll never do that again.
This forum is just full of cheaters and collectors, and I can clearly see why most trackers ban some countries.
Most users here thinks "I´m no trader" in their signature would make them different than the guys offering ScT for FTN.
But hear me, that is not the truth. The truth is that they just want to have everything for free, not needing to give anything back, just like their people have been doing for the last couple of thousand years.

Invites are ment to be free AND given to friends, not random guys at this random forum.

I wouldn't and this guy explains part of the reason why. I mostly just invite people I know REALLY well and that might start from a forum.. but I would never invite someone I know from only a forum if that makes sense.

shygrrrl
12-29-2007, 07:26 AM
I can clearly see why most trackers ban some countries.
The truth is that they just want to have everything for free, not needing to give anything back, just like their people have been doing for the last couple of thousand years.

I hope you don't mean what I think you mean. That's not okay. :dabs:

doesdjef
12-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Well for me it completely depends on the person. I would really have to know them for a bit and know their reputation. In all honestly I would much rather give the invite to someone I know in real life, as I did before

TheDog
12-29-2007, 01:59 PM
NEVER

fbrassin
12-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Sorry, but i'm a newbie.
What is FTN?
Tnx and bye
Fabio

Polarbear
12-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry, but i'm a newbie.
What is FTN?
Tnx and bye
Fabio

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-trackers-offer-content-speed-pre-time-etc-235742

your welcome and bye. :happy:

mrnobody
12-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry, but i'm a newbie.
What is FTN?
Tnx and bye
Fabio

welcome to FST!

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-trackers-offer-content-speed-pre-time-etc-235742

look in there

Adama
12-29-2007, 03:37 PM
I don't have an FTN :cry::cry::cry:

kirktrix
12-29-2007, 03:43 PM
If i have an invite....... I will give it here..because i got my invite here for free... and it's time to share it with others.... But i will make sure that the person i am giving my invites really deserve it...:)

SoLD
12-29-2007, 03:45 PM
Any site i wouldnt want to lose, i wont give invites out. Even to people i know in real life.

NOLF
12-29-2007, 04:04 PM
I don't have FTN or invite, but if I did, I would defenitely make a giveaway at some point :P

mrnobody
12-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Any site i wouldnt want to lose, i wont give invites out. Even to people i know in real life.

yeah, i thought that way but someone took chance over you, right? unless u signed while site was open for sign up.

lostdemon
12-29-2007, 04:32 PM
my thoughts exactly squirr3l

IceMuppet
12-29-2007, 08:05 PM
nvm

fbrassin
12-29-2007, 10:20 PM
Sorry, but i'm a newbie.
What is FTN?
Tnx and bye
Fabio

your welcome and bye. :happy:

Sorry, but i'm a newbie.
What is FTN?
Tnx and bye
Fabio

welcome to FST!

look in there

Tnx m8s for your answer.
Now i know and obviously i don't have an invitation :)
Bye
Fabio