PDA

View Full Version : Blackcats!!!

GooDay4U
12-28-2007, 05:29 PM
Is someone here can give me Blackcats? (They have invites already?). If they don't have, maybe an account you don't use? I have no really what to offer... Except... I registered many private trackers if someday they will be worth... But all I want is blackcats...

So if you want I can give all these...

1 movie sites

22 general sites

2 tv sites

2 wrestling sites

1 sport site

1 skate site

So please if someone can give me...

mera
12-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Blackcats has disabled invites but sometimes they are open for sign-up. If so it might be posted on 'Sites open for sign-up thread' / in the BT section.

GooDay4U
12-28-2007, 05:50 PM
Blackcats has disabled invites but sometimes they are open for sign-up. If so it might be posted on 'Sites open for sign-up thread' / in the BT section.

It's hard to get an access that way m8.

fOrUmAs
12-28-2007, 06:01 PM

No its not,be more active on this forum and u will know when they open again signups:happy:

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 06:04 PM
there is a blackcats staff here at FST, just hope that he will notice this

Good Luck!

GooDay4U
12-28-2007, 06:04 PM

No its not,be more active on this forum and u will know when they open again signups:happy:

I believe I'm not the only one wo is waiting for shuch a thing will happen. So when the site is open, it will be closed a few moments later...

there is a blackcats staff here at FST, just hope that he will notice this

Good Luck!

Probably there is... But what if he will? And thx by the way.

lostdemon
12-28-2007, 06:23 PM
I really wanted blackcas myself but instead of asking for it I patiently waited and signed up a few weeks ago.
I suggest you do the same. Like Forumas said be more active on the forum and you'll now when they open. It was up for more than a few moments plenty time to sign up.

GooDay4U
12-28-2007, 06:27 PM
Believe me that I do it. Every sessin I am checking here or in the site itself. They are kind of full.

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 06:30 PM

if he reads this and likes your request (you can only hope he links it) he might manually add you...he did that for several people before...including me :)

GooDay4U
12-28-2007, 06:33 PM

if he reads this and likes your request (you can only hope he links it) he might manually add you...he did that for several people before...including me :)

LOL. Nice from him. I wonder if he likes crissmass? :whistling

user2000
12-28-2007, 06:45 PM
i will help you toi get a blackcats account!