PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare at the end of this year

fstokebanget
12-28-2007, 05:38 PM
It's a disaster :( Happen to my account in ScT :(
Here's the story :
As you all know these few weeks I posted about had problem running utorrent on my hosting-ie VPS. And looks like this new anti-cheat auto ban in ScT did a wrong job. First it detected my utorrent as a false client. I did report to ScT.support IRC, and I got my account restored. But just shortly after that, maybe just about 10 minutes, I uninstalled utorrent on my VPS, deleted all the key from registry, then reinstalled utorrent. I run it then few seconds later, I got banned again. I came back to ScT.support told them about my problem, but surprisely they said they can't restore my account for I've been detected as a cheater. I really don't understand, they just kick me from the channel. Then I tried to send PM to on of the mods I know on that channel, he asked me for the proof that I have seedbox and have the utorrent problem lately. I did send the sc.shot of my VPS and one of my email to hosting-ie. Then this staff didn't answer me anymore. I came back to ScT.support the other day, told my problem there, but they just didn't gave me the opportunities to explain completely and just kicked me out of the channel :(
Well, I really don't know why they keep saying that I'm a cheater, when I asked them could they proof how much fake data I've been send to the tracker, they just can't asnwer that. I really know for sure that I wasn't cheating. I'm not a cheater. I'm a good user there with almost 2TB upload there. I sent donation to them. But yet I got banned. Why wouldn't they done the investigation first ? Because this also happen with me on my some high level tracker, but when I gave the proofs and they re-enable my account.
I really hope that the staff would think this way : how come if someone that has been banned, then got a grace to log back to his account, then cheat again just not too long from the time his account got restored ? I'm not dumb. If I were cheating I wouldn't came to them asking to re-enable my account. I came to them honestly asking for help. I'm really sad. I'm hoping someone could come and rescue me. Anybody here could help me out with this ?

krunktastic
12-28-2007, 06:39 PM
Dude.

It's just a website.

fOrUmAs
12-28-2007, 06:49 PM
Dude.

It's just a website.

no they are pay2leech site:(

OT

well @fstokebanget u are not the only one who have similar problem like u,as u said they have some new called detection script for cheaters and because of that many cheater and good members that havent cheate have been banned from site..also i have said few times that sct have some staff members that are really bad and one of the worst ever...

i dont understand much abouth that VPS thing but if u have done maybe some mistake there then so called script will see u..and u know the rest.

u can try (dont hope much) to send pm to feeling here at FST he is number 1 on sct so he could help u

iam1337
12-28-2007, 06:50 PM
Why would you keep using the VPS after you've been banned numerous times?

znik
12-28-2007, 06:56 PM
I do agree that your title is far too heavy....
I thought someone was killed or something...

It's just a tracker. Not the end of the world!

I hope you never face real nightmares.
:dabs:

fstokebanget
12-28-2007, 06:56 PM
I didn't got banned numerous times. Got banned once, then I reinstall utorrent hoping it'll work. But who knows the same problem re-appeared :(

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 07:15 PM
pm "feeling"...and hope he will help u.

and i am sorry for your loss m8 :(

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/feeling-180404

spark
12-28-2007, 07:19 PM

ya and cats can fly!

markupmaster
12-28-2007, 07:20 PM
A lot of people have been getting at disabled/banned at sct lately..

:(

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 07:31 PM

ya and cats can fly!

don't kill the guys hope

spark
12-28-2007, 07:33 PM
ya and cats can fly!

don't kill the guys hope

hope lol! feeling has no feelings..

mrnobody
12-28-2007, 07:37 PM
don't kill the guys hope

well he can at least try, that way he at least does not feel guilt for not trying

fOrUmAs
12-28-2007, 07:42 PM

well he can at least try, that way he at least does not feel guilt for not trying

chances are very very slim,since he open public thread and we all know that feeling just love that...also i havent seen him here for long time.

sleepyy
12-28-2007, 07:46 PM
So many complaints which are very similar being kicked banned unable to explain for no paticular reason at all. i'm not a member of this tracker but i think i would keep well clear of it just to reduce the stress and prevent any problems happening to me .

If you can't explain yourself properly or they don't give you the opportunity to do so they are the assholes just live and learn their loss if the tracker continues this way many user's will alarmed and go somewhere else eventually.

Them saying they can't reinstate your account is bollocks they just can't be botherd only time this happens is if you are completely deleted from their system even if the script or anycheat thing don't allow some staff to enable your account again somebody can what is made can be taken apart.

I recomend you stay clear of the site and go elsewhere with your seedbox many sites need the help. anyway good luck with your case.

krunktastic
12-28-2007, 07:51 PM

You don't have to pay. I don't pay and never have.

fstokebanget
12-28-2007, 07:58 PM
I'll try to pm feeling, hope he would give the best answer

wrongun92
12-28-2007, 08:06 PM
so this new script seems to have bugs?. Perhaps instead of auto banning, the script should raise a flag that can be used as a tool instead of it auto-banning.

Keep hope,

spark
12-28-2007, 08:07 PM
I'll try to pm feeling, hope he would give the best answer

answer? I do not think that he'll read your pm unless the subject is do you want 20€

fstokebanget
12-28-2007, 08:09 PM
:lol: are you serious ?

spark
12-28-2007, 08:14 PM
:lol: are you serious ?

Yes :P

SiNa
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
the thing that i dont understand is that how do they know for sure that their anti-cheat script is working so fine? they never ever doubt about their script.

sorry dude i know what you're talking about. good luck in getting your account back

pro267
12-28-2007, 11:41 PM
Blind support in anti-cheater scripts?
Users getting kicked from IRC without a chance to defend themselves?

The more I hear about it, the more it sounds like Oink all over again.
I wonder whether that's where they're aiming.

@fstokebanget:
Just forget about that site and find yourself a warmer home.

kavselj
12-29-2007, 01:04 AM
So many complaints which are very similar being kicked banned unable to explain for no paticular reason at all. i'm not a member of this tracker but i think i would keep well clear of it just to reduce the stress and prevent any problems happening to me .

If you can't explain yourself properly or they don't give you the opportunity to do so they are the assholes just live and learn their loss if the tracker continues this way many user's will alarmed and go somewhere else eventually.

Them saying they can't reinstate your account is bollocks they just can't be botherd only time this happens is if you are completely deleted from their system even if the script or anycheat thing don't allow some staff to enable your account again somebody can what is made can be taken apart.

I recomend you stay clear of the site and go elsewhere with your seedbox many sites need the help. anyway good luck with your case.

You clearly know nothing about the situation, yet you play the smartass. He explained himself, we re-enabled him and there we go, script caught him again. You get caught once, okay maybe it's a bug, you get caught TWICE, the problem is on users side and he clearly using some software that our anti-cheat doesn't like ;)

so this new script seems to have bugs?. Perhaps instead of auto banning, the script should raise a flag that can be used as a tool instead of it auto-banning.

Keep hope,

They are tagged. After that they are disabled when the script runs. Many of them came to our support channel, got re-enabled and to be honest, some of them are fine now. But those that got caught again, as said before, something is wrong on their side ;)

the thing that i dont understand is that how do they know for sure that their anti-cheat script is working so fine? they never ever doubt about their script.

sorry dude i know what you're talking about. good luck in getting your account back

The script was tested before it went live. Also some users admitted that they were using modified clients or third party software. One example is this: http://forum.*************.com/about350.html ;)

Blind support in anti-cheater scripts?
Users getting kicked from IRC without a chance to defend themselves?

The more I hear about it, the more it sounds like Oink all over again.
I wonder whether that's where they're aiming.

@fstokebanget:
Just forget about that site and find yourself a warmer home.

Everyone has a chance to defend themselves and every single one of them is told the reason why they were banned ;) If people can't accept the truth, not our problem really. Script is working and if they're fine on other trackers (that don't have the script like this) that doesn't mean that something is wrong on our side ;)

SiNa
12-29-2007, 01:25 AM
You clearly know nothing about the situation, yet you play the smartass. He explained himself, we re-enabled him and there we go, script caught him again. You get caught once, okay maybe it's a bug, you get caught TWICE, the problem is on users side and he clearly using some software that our anti-cheat doesn't like ;)

true. but i never got a 2nd chance (sounds bad doesnt it). i tried to explain myself the best i could and i think i did in a reasonable way. thats way one of the mod there didnt know what to do, so he waited for another mod or admin. so can i pm you please and check out my situation?

jr56
12-29-2007, 04:11 AM
I recomend you stay clear of the site and go elsewhere with your seedbox many sites need the help.

Good advice, only you can know for sure if you cheated or not and if you didn't find a site that hasn't wronged you since it seems they won't reenable you :frusty:

bikernin
12-29-2007, 04:25 AM
i think such incidents are taking place far too often. hope you guys dont lose sleep over it :P

lostdemon
12-29-2007, 05:37 AM
I'm sure SCT knows how fast news spreads about incidents like this and how they handle the situations making the site look bad. This is a very sought after site throught the world by many people. You would think they would want to uphold the image of not only being a great site for content and pretimes but also for friendly staff who don't have a tough shit attitude unless its really called for since there are many cheaters and scammers out there.
Maybe with all this bad publicity they'll try to turn that site around for the better and do their best not to tarnish its name.

horiZen
12-29-2007, 08:17 AM
ScT,,is not the tracker(or community, for that matter) it was a while back.
remember when i thought SCT was one of the best but when i was given invite to (**nope,aint sayin**) was shocked to see that there are faster top-sites in terms of pre+speed, usually one has to pay(i did'nt) for axx but they make S*T/TL/Re*TT/T*i/S*C/F*N look slow with their so-called pre-time,,,lol

fOrUmAs
12-29-2007, 09:41 AM

You don't have to pay. I don't pay and never have.

lol i havent pay for invite i got one for free of course,and i will never pay for invite no matter how site is good and all that BS:D

Tk2011
12-29-2007, 04:09 PM
once upon a time... there was a great tracker with a great community that was called ScT. Unfortably it isn't anymore, especially since it became pay2leech (or pay2signup or whatever..). And now this so called "anti-cheater" system only make things worse.. it reminds me of oink and it's incompetent staff.

I still have an account with big buffer there which i traded (yeah take that sct staff!!) and use it only to leech as i won't ever again give anything back to that community.

fstokebanget
12-29-2007, 04:57 PM
hi Kavselj, nice to see you here

I know the problem is on my side, I did tell you guys about forgot to reboot the windows, asking for forgiveness for my mistake. But I'm not a cheater. But what surprise me is all the staff in the channel keep saying I'm a cheater while cannot proof how much fake data have been uploaded, because they know that the answer would be zero.

They are tagged. After that they are disabled when the script runs. Many of them came to our support channel, got re-enabled and to be honest, some of them are fine now. But those that got caught again, as said before, something is wrong on their side ;)
it's true, it was my mistake not to reboot the windows after reinstalling the utorrent, so I think somehow the peerid was still in the memory. But I came just short after you re-enabled my account. Once again, what confuse me is then the staffs in there said that I'm a cheater ?? I came because I have a problem and need their help, explained my problem honestly, have proofs that I'm not a cheater but why the staff didn't want to understand my problem ?

The script was tested before it went live. Also some users admitted that they were using modified clients or third party software. One example is this: http://forum.*************.com/about350.html ;)

Everyone has a chance to defend themselves and every single one of them is told the reason why they were banned ;) If people can't accept the truth, not our problem really. Script is working and if they're fine on other trackers (that don't have the script like this) that doesn't mean that something is wrong on our side ;)
I really don't question the script. I think you guys do a really good job here by inventing something that will help this community becoming a better one. I came to ask for help, and the staffs didn't want to understand and said that I'm a cheater. Why you guys don't want to understand my situation ? I recall this incident on other high level tracker, they really understand my problem and helped me.

Please help me Kavselj

thanks so much

FatBob
12-29-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/nightmare-on-elm-street-car-small.jpg

sky511
12-29-2007, 05:33 PM
good luck 4 u , hope u get another one ;)

fstokebanget
12-30-2007, 06:45 PM
thanks, but still no answer, I also PMed feeling hoping to get a really nice help here

sleepyy
12-31-2007, 04:46 AM

I don't play the smartass i just tryed to explain myself clearly on this topic which i have read many times recently and i drew my conclution from that which i assume you didn't like. Yes your right i know nothing about the situation or anti cheat scripts i follow the rules set that's it i just found it odd that i see so many of these threads and close to all of them have said the person being kicked has not had a chance to explain themselves. only the staff and the members know the truth at the end of the day theres always two sides to every tale.

fstokebanget
12-31-2007, 06:18 AM

I don't play the smartass i just tryed to explain myself clearly on this topic which i have read many times recently and i drew my conclution from that which i assume you didn't like. Yes your right i know nothing about the situation or anti cheat scripts i follow the rules set that's it i just found it odd that i see so many of these threads and close to all of them have said the person being kicked has not had a chance to explain themselves. only the staff and the members know the truth at the end of the day theres always two sides to every tale.

yes, please give me a chance... well, you did admit there's an error with the script at the first time so you enabled my account, when it came to the 2nd time, that only 10 minutes after you enabled my account, using a fresh installation of utorrent only I forgot to reboot the Windows so somehow the peerid still maybe still in the memory and that's why the script detected again, I've been kicked away from the channel, the staff kept saying I'm a cheater without proofs how much fake data have been uploaded, while I have proofs of downloaded torrent on my VPS. Yet the staff kept saying I'm a cheater, coming back on the other day and on another day, I got kicked again and again from the channel. I'm really sad, how come a good user, be blamed as a cheater :cry:

fstokebanget
01-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Guys, think this would be the best of my life since the 2008 started

These few days I've been worked out, putting all my efforts and being determined to talked to ScT staffs even got kicked again and again, while I still put my hope in getting back my ScT account.
And it's true that hope never fails :)

Just now, I received back my account, fully restored by ScT staffs there on ScT.support IRC channel.

Thanks to deviant and Pedro for gave me a chance, I explained about the situation and finally deviant restored back my account.

Thanks to you all ScT staffs. This is the best gift from ScT in this 2008 and I still say ScT is the best. You know even before this I've been banned, many times I said also in another thread that this site is certainly the best :D :D :D

Happy new year to you all ScT staffs

fOrUmAs
01-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Guys, think this would be the best of my life since the 2008 started

These few days I've been worked out, putting all my efforts and being determined to talked to ScT staffs even got kicked again and again, while I still put my hope in getting back my ScT account.
And it's true that hope never fails :)

Just now, I received back my account, fully restored by ScT staffs there on ScT.support IRC channel.

Thanks to deviant and Pedro for gave me a chance, I explained about the situation and finally deviant restored back my account.

Thanks to you all ScT staffs. This is the best gift from ScT in this 2008 and I still say ScT is the best. You know even before this I've been banned, many times I said also in another thread that this site is certainly the best :D :D :D

Happy new year to you all ScT staffs

im very happy for u m8 im very glad that u got your acc back:clap::thumbsup::drunk::drunk:

so it is true miracle can happend after all:D

fstokebanget
01-02-2008, 06:44 PM
remember, hope never fails :D

yes, there's a miracle if we keep put our hope

thanks to you all guys who took time to post a good and encouraging comments here, I really appreciate it :)

jr56
01-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Glad you got your account back, persistence does pay off :D

fstokebanget
01-03-2008, 08:19 AM
you're right, as long as we're honest, I believe that door will be opened :)

pandabear
01-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Oh dear dear, i feel sorry for the sct staff. While i am happy for you getting your account back, knowing you got your account back will lead to a lot of others coming back and trying to get their account back, even if they actually did cheat.

fstokebanget
01-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Oh dear dear, i feel sorry for the sct staff. While i am happy for you getting your account back, knowing you got your account back will lead to a lot of others coming back and trying to get their account back, even if they actually did cheat.

:blink::huh: feel sorry for the ScT staff ??? I think you should give applause to them because they handle things well. I think even if others that were cheating come back to ask for help they still can't get their account back, always remember that the truth will revealed itself ;)

napster5
01-03-2008, 01:21 PM
i'm very happy for u mate that u get back ur acc :D:D

and as u always say :
hope never fails

~JiSh~
01-03-2008, 01:31 PM
Good thing you got your account back man. So this thread can be closed ?

Nemrod
01-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, I have to say that SCT staff is not so evil.
My account was disabled 3 days after I joined to SCT, I went to irc 3 times, I must say I was treated well, except the first time... I was kicked... my fault, I admit it... I was upset and not polite at all.
Today, after reading this post I joined irc again, and in less than 3 minutes, after an explanation made by Pedro, my account was re-enabled.

And I only can say I´m HAPPY!!!! :yahoo:

rocky1234
01-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Congrats to u for getting the account back..

JROQuinn
01-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Congrats!